US Politics XXVI: Sorry you're not Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you're well.

:hug:

I haven’t been to work physically in 7 months now (we had the foresight to shut down before the gov’t directed us). Same with my husband. My kids were out of school and daycare for 6 months. We have gone nowhere and cancelled our vacations. Only started seeing close family this summer and now we are apparently to stop doing that as well. I’ve eaten at one patio this summer otherwise I have been to zero restaurants and bars. We wear PPE everywhere and our 4.5 year old has to wear a mask all day at school. So yeah, we are well because we have taken the care to be well.

While these fuckers have Rose Garden parties and indoor rallies and fundraiser.

Fuck every single last one of them. Zero pity. That’s reserved for those poor souls who really had it tough this year.

My god, they really are desperate, aren't they?

Can't someone come in to just stop this insanity already? I know Pence is the next one in line, but hell, if I were Pelosi, I'd just say, "Screw this" and take over and shut this crap down and order everyone into quarantine/isolation right now. And then get someone who can actually be honest and tell us what the hell is going on right now.

I know Pence is the next one in line, but hell, if I were Pelosi, I'd just say, "Screw this" and take over and shut this crap down and order everyone into quarantine/isolation right now.

do you realize that you're literally calling for nancy pelosi to pull off a coup d'etat?

Woah... Not implying that I care about him - while logical under the situation It's still kinda shocking at least to me.
As a few said on Twitter - since Repugs hate to quarantine he probably does have it. Heh.

Meadows when Trump's dr was speaking to the media

View attachment 12635
Oh, my.

Ok, another day of insanity in Trumplandia

Trump is probably pissed that the flowers and other tributes outside Walter Reed are not Princess Diana level. She turned down Trump :up:

:lmao: :lmao: Bwaahahhaaaaaa!

We have Today's Winner of the Internetz, folks!
Right here on our humble forum! :applaud: :applaud:

Last edited:
In the Rose Garden video, I believe Barr and Kellyanne Conway were close enough to kiss. Not to gross you out :wink:

:crack:

She then went home and hacked out her lungs around her kids. As a parent, I honestly can't even fathom this.

As for the secret service agents in the car with him, well "they knew what they signed up for" is his thinking.

do you realize that you're literally calling for nancy pelosi to pull off a coup d'etat?

Yeah, I was venting more than anything by saying that. It was mostly just a frustrated wish for some actual adult in the room to try and bring some control and order to everything. Maybe not as drastic as what I said, no, but the fact is that at some point, someone is going to have to do something, because this can't go on much longer. People's lives are being put in danger over this craziness, and we have one party being openly complicit in that danger.

At the very least, someone should be putting somebody out there who can actually tell us what's really going on and putting a stop to these stupid photo ops.

Last edited:
It’s time to bring back the negative ads.

Unfuckingbelievable at that whole “Popemobile” spectacle, but you can’t expect anything else with 45. Disgusted.

People keep pointing to the Rose Garden ceremony and all, but they were all mingling inside the white house without masks before and after the ceremony and that is likely how it spread.

I think it’s semantics as to whether or not it was actually physically at the ceremony. They (the administration/campaign) gathered together in a large gathering format.

I really want to know who dragged it in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom