US Politics XXVI: Sorry you're not Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable that the WH is seemingly covering up so much. It's not about them, it's about all the people who were exposed to it by reckless irresponsible behavior. But why would they give a crap about that?

The American people have the right to know the full true information about the President having a potentially fatal virus.

It really makes you wonder what would have happened if Bloomberg News didn't break the story about Hope Hicks.

From Maggie Haberman

Conley has now jeopardized his own ability to be believed by the public. It is in part because he is adhering to the wishes of a patient who does not want the information about yesterday disclosed, according to people briefed on what has taken place so far

For his entire life, the president has been phobic about illness and extremely wary of hospitals, according to people who know him personally or have worked with him. He would not have gone to a hospital if he was feeling relatively fine

A key thing Conley said is that the course the virus is taking in the president will reach a critical period where it becomes clear in 7-10 days (presumably meaning from onset of symptoms). It will take some days to know the prognosis.

We know he was now given a treatment that is only given to those severe enough to be hospitalized. And yet, we really know nothing.

From Maggie Haberman

Conley has now jeopardized his own ability to be believed by the public.

I mean duh?

These people wouldn't put a doctor in front of the cameras if he was unwilling to lie and obfuscate.

:shrug:

And yet this is the same party that's spent months now trying to claim that Biden is the one who's in some sort of decline. Amazing.

So to recap: one of our current presidential candidates is for a party that has been responsible, and advocated others be responsible, when it comes to this virus, who've worn masks in public, and who trust and listen to scientists and medical experts in regards to this pandemic. They have also tried to work with others to help tackle some of the fallout of this virus, and have tried to put guidelines and mandates in place to help keep everyone safe.

Our other presidential candidate is currently at Walter Reed hospital being treated for a virus he refused to take seriously, and his party is getting sick in droves with the same virus because they also refused to take it seriously, and they've put other people at risk, potentially jeopardized our country's national security in the process, and have 200,000 plus American deaths on their hands because of their mismanagement of this virus, as well as their general selfishness and ignorance. And they've got "experts" and "doctors" that nobody can trust, too.

Gee. Yeah. Our choice this November is SUCH a tough one.

Chris Christie checked himself into a hospital. His dr advised it because he has asthma. His doctors put him on Remdesivir.

Don't worry, I'm sure if any of you guys here came down with COVID, you could totally walk into the hospital and get the best care, including experimental treatments. Free too, courtesy of the taxpayers.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1312492265479180290

Don't worry, I'm sure if any of you guys here came down with COVID, you could totally walk into the hospital and get the best care, including experimental treatments. Free too, courtesy of the taxpayers.

Exactly. The privileged lives they lead, while having a #1 goal of taking health care away from the taxpayers, is sickening.

I'm sure Operation MAGA will be completely COVID responsible while holding their events.

I believe Eric, Lara, and Donnie Jr were at the debate. Maybe the Rose Garden too. And I'm sure they were close to Trump, unmasked. So they should be quarantining for 14 days, not Operation MAGAing.

Last edited:

I find this totally believable.

So the story will be he went out there to get it on purpose so that he could show the American people that it's totes no big deal (so long as you're hospitalized immediately and started on multiple experimental protocols).

Which is good news for all those who want to sue his ass, if he wants to claim he purposely got it and then infected others as a result, well that's a lawyer's dream.

Agree.

The truth is easy to see, Trump is in very critical condition.

If he wasn’t, we wouldn’t be getting 52 different stories about how he is / isnt, unsure , sure etc

Wouldn’t surprise me if Christie checked in to hospital just to make it appear normal that Trump had to (with mild symptoms)

But Christie is also a huge risk too with his weight

I believe Eric, Lara, and Donnie Jr were at the debate.

They were all there except Barron I think. Tiffany and Ivanka too. Ivanka is the one who pointedly refused to wear a mask when one was offered to her by the staff on hand.

So was Don Jr's girlfriend, you know the one who screamed at us at the GOP convention and turns out sexually harassed somebody at Fox resulting in a massive payout - too many news stories to report on this.

This is the sort of discourse being had at RedState, for example (they are now supposing this was spread at the debate, nevermind how all those other Senators picked it up):

Considering all the people who came down with it at the same time in Trump's circle, its very obvious this was a biological attack. He was targetted with it, like a sort of Covid shotgun blast in his general direction. It wouldn't even surprise me if it were weaponized in a Lysol aerosol can to get past Secret Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom