US Politics XXVI: Sorry you're not Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other good news from GA Civiqs poll.

If the election for U.S. Senator from Georgia were held today, who would you vote
for?
Jon Ossoff, Democrat 48%
David Perdue, Republican 46%
Shane Hazel, Libertarian 3%
Someone else 1%
Unsure 2%

If the special election runoff for U.S. Senator from Georgia were held today, who
would you vote for?
Raphael Warnock, Democrat 49%
Kelly Loeffler, Republican 39%
Someone else 8%
Unsure 4%

If the special election runoff for U.S. Senator from Georgia were held today, who
would you vote for?
Raphael Warnock, Democrat 49%
Doug Collins, Republican 44%
Someone else 4%
Unsure 4%

I'm so not looking forward to this.

The 2016 PTSD will take many, many years to get over.

In some ways it feels like the orange scourge was stalking Hillary around the stage just yesterday. And in other ways, it may as well have been 5 lifetimes ago.

The 2016 PTSD will take many, many years to get over.

In some ways it feels like the orange scourge was stalking Hillary around the stage just yesterday. And in other ways, it may as well have been 5 lifetimes ago.

Yeah. It's existential dread for me. I really disliked Romney and McCain as candidates but never felt stressed about debates were generally fine - even that uncomfortable Obama-Romney debate (the third one?). But things have evolved to such a point that (i) you are scared that any slip by Biden will become the focal point of the stories afterwards; (ii) that Trump will just spill hatred on national TV; and (iii) we are truly screwed if he makes this race tighter.

Wow. Maybe the best ad this campaign cycle.

https://youtu.be/9mzcW0zUSKg

Just got a chance to watch this. Actually got me choked up. That's perfect.

Also, my mom told me that when she was coming home today, she saw a decent-sized sign in somebody's yard that simply said, "Fuck Trump" :D.

I guess there's going to be a Twitter account fact-checking Trump's statements tonight. Me thinks they're going to be awfully busy.

https://twitter.com/truth

i’ve really been waiting for the troll game to get good. It’s 2020. You win votes in memes and tiktoks.

[tweet]1311063374420160515[/tweet]

Of course The NY Times has to both sides it in their headline that Kerry responded to.

200,000 dead in this country because of the pandemic and the first question is about the Supreme Court.

I can’t even deal with this anymore.

I stopped watching Trump on TV months ago in any extended capacity and this is why.

JgFb.gif

If you inject bleach. Good job, Joe. Now give me some bleach.

Thankfully the Yankees are winning on the other screen.

When Trump called Biden “not smart” he missed the opportunity to say “your own sister said someone had to take your SAT for you!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom