US Politics XXVI: Sorry you're not Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallace sucks ass.

But I’m looking forward to seeing the tax returns showing he paid millions in 2016-2017.

The moderating has been beyond appalling.

I wouldn’t even do the last 2 debates if this is on the menu. What fucking normal person needs to hear this again?

American friends, please just vote.

Cue the Hunter Biden trolling.

Joe just called him a clown again. I freaking loved it when Biden called Trump the worst President we've ever had.

The funny thing is that Trump's so all over the place with his rants that he kind of buries his own conspiracy theories amidst all his babbling. His cult will continue to push them, sure, but most other people have tuned him out because he's so incoherent.

ETA;
He did bring up Trump's kids, and Trump said that they has sacrificed millions of dollars to serve their country. Lolz

I did hear that after I posted, yeah. Didn't catch the bit about "sacrificing millions of dollars", though-what the hell?

Also, Trump? I live in a town that's about a couple hours away from Minneapolis. I've caught the news from the Minnesota stations that we get down here in Iowa, reporting on the stuff with Floyd and the protests and going to Minneapolis to cover those issues. Minneapolis is doing just fine without your "help". Shove it.

Last edited:
The moderating has been beyond appalling.

I wouldn’t even do the last 2 debates if this is on the menu. What fucking normal person needs to hear this again?

American friends, please just vote.

And so many analysts were saying that Chris Wallace is such a good moderator. To be fair, to have the job of shutting up Trump is the most thankless job other than being his hairstylist.

The suburbs would be gone.
He wouldn't know a suburb unless he took a wrong turn.
Oh I know suburbs more than anyone.
I grew up in the suburbs!

Kill me.

“I don’t know a Beau Biden”

He’s said a lot of repulsive things tonight, but way to lose every mother voter out there with this.

Everyone voting for him is pure trash.

"People are actually very happy about what's happening right now."

Yeah, the west is burning, we went into the Greek letters again in a hurricane season, there's been floods or droughts. Who isn't celebrating that?

This fucking asshole, I swear... I just want to take a big stick and whack him in the head.

“I don’t know a Beau Biden”

He’s said a lot of repulsive things tonight, but way to lose every mother voter out there with this.

Everyone voting for him is pure trash.

Absolutely. So gross and disrespectful. Of course Trump is a guy who went to the movies when his brother was dying. So basic human decency, not one of his strong points.

Old man Wallace here with the 1970s argument that somehow there is a tradeoff between the economy and the environment. Give me a fucking break.

Excited for the Democrats to learn nothing from this and continue picking the most useless candidate! Bernie would have won this debate in a canter, as would have Elizabeth Warren.

This was honestly horrific.

I think that Trump lost this debate all on his own.

That was the worst debate I've ever watched. Wallace was a pushover. Biden sounded old, slow and feeble for much of the debate. Trump was a complete fucking idiot and, worse still, whiny and passive aggressive. Nobody wants that in a leader. He was an incoherent, paranoid mess for the last 20 minutes.

Trump started off strong and Biden was horrible in the first segment but it evened up by the end. It's hard to say who came out of this looking worse but I'm not happy with that at all. If Biden won, it was like a 6-3 NFL game.

And thank God that Trump back football, right?

What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom