US Politics XXV: At Least We're Not Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping HE was having the affair with the man, because there’s nothing I love more than Christian homopocrisy.

how homopocrisy is it if you really get off on watching the pool boy have sex with your wife? maybe we need a scale?

asking for Jerry Fallwell, Jr.

“Shortly thereafter, Becki had an inappropriate personal relationship with this person, something in which I was not involved – it was nonetheless very upsetting to learn about,” Falwell said in the statement. He declined further comment when reached Monday.

Just the fact that he put this qualifier in his statement tells me that this is most likely a cuckold situation and the pool boy was the bull.

Not to slut shame the Fallwells. I consider myself a sex-positive person. I am all for whatever kind of sexual expression the Fallwells are into, so long as everything is legal and consensual. Who are we to judge another’s marriage and what particular kinds of sex may serve them best as a couple? Different strokes for different folks.

Oh, right. This is Jerry FALLWELL, Jr.

These people would use the power of government to deny others the exact same things. Or that his father believed that, you know, God sent AIDS to punish me or something, and then wielded his political influence to actively harm gay people and also women.

Fuck these people. Fuck them both hard in the ear. Like the pool boy did.

Sort of on this note, I hope Claudia Conway gets all the help she needs. And that she can repair her relationship with her mother, and that she realizes you can love your family while keeping a safe distance from them. And I hope Kellyanne goes to bed every night crying herself to sleep as it begins to dawn on her that she enabled not just the destruction of her own family, but the lives of 175,000 people and counting, as well as basic governing norms that have held this country together.

You did this, KAC.

Plot twist: pool boy seems to be gay? Got the Fallwells to invest in his Miami gay hostel?

In other news: Nazi Richard Spencer says he’s voting for Biden.

Last edited:
My guess is that this is some cooked up effort to try and "both sides" the candidates. But they probably didn't calculate that Biden doesn't react like Trump to these things.

https://twitter.com/fawfulfan/status/1297996860783644672

100% intended so that Spencer is dying on the cross here so his people can hear “you are not welcome” to vote for Biden, the white guy you thought was moderate on White power.

Just look at this dumpster fire of a family.

A former adviser to first lady Melania Trump has reportedly taped her making "disparaging" comments about President Trump and his adult children.

Though Ali's report doesn't include the remarks the first lady evidently made, they're said to include "harsh comments about Ivanka Trump," and in fact, Ali says that "most" of the disparaging comments "were reserved for Ivanka Trump."

Then we have Jr starting to smell the blood in the water.

The article penned by Zengerle takes a deep dive into Donald Trump Jr.’s role in his father’s bid for reelection and goes on to reveal that an anonymous source, described by Zengerle as a “prominent conservative activist”, claims “Don’s the only person who thinks they’re going to lose. He’s like, ‘We’re losing, dude, and we’re going to get really hurt when we lose.'”

Zengerle says that Junior is referring to criminal prosecutions when he says it’s going to “really hurt.”

It's going to be a wild 70 days.

There are many stories about Melania and Ivanka not liking each other. What night is Melania's speech? I have to see that.

Tomorrow night.

Don Jr's on tonight. In case you have toilets that needs to be scrubbed instead.

how homopocrisy is it if you really get off on watching the pool boy have sex with your wife? maybe we need a scale?

asking for Jerry Fallwell, Jr.

Just the fact that he put this qualifier in his statement tells me that this is most likely a cuckold situation and the pool boy was the bull.

So the pool boy has confirmed it was a cuckold.
I guess I'm not religious and righteous enough to want to watch another man plow my wife. Oh well. A cross I'll have to bear.

I can’t decide if I want to take the week off from politics or if I want to watch this dumpster fire.

Decisions, decisions.

Scrolling down a bit, I liked this tweet in particular:

Still can't believe a major political party punted on the incredibly basic task of drawing up a party platform and instead just issued a statement that's basically an "I'm With Stupid" T-shirt.

Then we have Jr starting to smell the blood in the water.

May his prediction come true. Especially the "really hurt when we lose" part.

Goodness, they are so close to doing an Führer oath. "We don't have a platform, we don't have anything, all we need is our Donald."

I was so tired that I missed most of it. I don't want to watch it anyway, it's sickening. Like a cult worship session.

The last thing I remember is a blonde woman they called a right to try advocate. I'm very sorry for her health problems, but her speech was bizarre and scary.

I didn’t watch, but who is this supposed to appeal to other than the already committed and converted?

Nobody. They need to rev up the committed and invent ways to depress the vote (and/or not count it) from the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom