US Politics XXV: At Least We're Not Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case people thought that the Atlantic story or Bob Woodward tapes didn’t move anyone.

YouGov poll

-15% say the Woodward tape makes them less likely to vote for Trump

-23% of independents say the Atlantic troops story makes them more likely to vote for Biden

Are you making bullet points or are you indicating a negative number c’mon now

I have maintained from the get go that people care most about Covid. They don’t give a rat’s ass about those military comments and it’s fake ass crocodile tears from the Democrats when they criticize him for his disgusting comments about dead soldiers.

But people genuinely care about their lives being flipped upside down. People acknowledge the dead around them and acknowledge their loss of jobs and loss of regular life. I definitely think the Woodward tapes are reaffirming to people who are upset with the way things are right now. The question is how many people actually hear it.

Susan Collins: Trump’s response on COVID-19 has been “uneven”.

Please give her the boot, voters of Maine.

Best use of Bloomberg's money would be to pay off the fines for ALL the ex-felons in FL. That alone would do more in direct money spent = vote than any other thing he could do.

Clown must be freaking out over all the NFL stuff today. He'll like the Patriots, no kneeling or staying in locker room from them. No black anthem played either.

this is every bit as breathtakingly stupid as those idiots in Utah:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...f10518-f6c4-11ea-a275-1a2c2d36e1f1_story.html

they'll always find a way to get to yes.
Yea I don't believe for a second that this person never considered voting for Trump based on this paragraph alone

I fear the grip of Manhattan-San Francisco progressive mores that increasingly permeate my daily newspapers, my children’s curriculums and my local government. I fear the virtue-signaling bullies who increasingly try to dominate or silence public discourse — and encourage my children to think that their being White is intrinsically evil, that America’s founding is akin to original sin.

Totally agree - that’s like a walking, talking Trump supporting blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom