US Politics XXV: At Least We're Not Australia - Page 24 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-01-2020, 09:57 PM   #461
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:34 PM
Look you don't have to be a board certified neurologist to see that Trump is degenerating. And I have had ZERO issue pointing out Biden's mental faculties aren't all there either. But the absolute fixation on Biden's senility by Trump and his team tells you that this is a massively sore point for them.

Trump is going downhill quickly.

Old 09-01-2020, 11:13 PM   #462
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Look you don't have to be a board certified neurologist to see that Trump is degenerating. And I have had ZERO issue pointing out Biden's mental faculties aren't all there either. But the absolute fixation on Biden's senility by Trump and his team tells you that this is a massively sore point for them.

Trump is going downhill quickly.
I would say that this also falls in line with why Trump took the cognitive tests. After suffering a stroke or several "mini-strokes" - It would make sense that they would have him do these tests to evaluate any brain injury.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:20 AM   #463
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

And I guess this sort of puts it to bed.

https://twitter.com/nytmike/status/1300826603765862401

The term "series of mini-strokes" was never mentioned until Trump tweeted it.

It's like your wife coming home from work and saying - Hi, how was your meeting with the realtor today? And you replying - I didn't have sex with her in on the bathroom floor and then on the kitchen table!!! I absolutely never did THAT!
Old 09-02-2020, 12:24 AM   #464
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Great new Biden ad. And from what I've heard, they've got the money to broadcast it.

https://twitter.com/JTHVerhovek/stat...65288612110336
Old 09-02-2020, 12:52 AM   #465
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Sorry to post again, but I would say this looks pretty spot on.

A transient ischaemic attack (TIA) or "mini stroke" is caused by a temporary disruption in the blood supply to part of the brain. The disruption in blood supply results in a lack of oxygen to the brain.

A brief stroke-like attack that, despite resolving within minutes to hours, still requires immediate medical attention to distinguish from an actual stroke.
A transient ischemic attack may be a warning sign of a future stroke.
Symptoms include weakness on one side of the body, vision problems, and slurred speech. These are transient and often resolve within 24 hours.
Old 09-02-2020, 07:58 AM   #466
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1...250472966?s=21
Old 09-02-2020, 08:43 AM   #467
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
And I guess this sort of puts it to bed.

https://twitter.com/nytmike/status/1300826603765862401

The term "series of mini-strokes" was never mentioned until Trump tweeted it.

It's like your wife coming home from work and saying - Hi, how was your meeting with the realtor today? And you replying - I didn't have sex with her in on the bathroom floor and then on the kitchen table!!! I absolutely never did THAT!
Old 09-02-2020, 08:48 AM   #468
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Sorry to post again, but I would say this looks pretty spot on.

A transient ischaemic attack (TIA) or "mini stroke" is caused by a temporary disruption in the blood supply to part of the brain. The disruption in blood supply results in a lack of oxygen to the brain.

A brief stroke-like attack that, despite resolving within minutes to hours, still requires immediate medical attention to distinguish from an actual stroke.
A transient ischemic attack may be a warning sign of a future stroke.
Symptoms include weakness on one side of the body, vision problems, and slurred speech. These are transient and often resolve within 24 hours.
Unfortunately the line after the one you bolded says that those issues would resolve themselves in 24 hours, which would mean that mini strokes doesn't actually explain the door dragging, water cup holding, limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheeling dealing son of a gun that is Trump.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:01 AM   #469
Blue Crack Distributor

Someone else owns the store, but this dude still owns the property. So, alas, not a story.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:16 AM   #470
Blue Crack Distributor

https://twitter.com/RonnyJackson4TX/...433997315?s=19

Like... all they have to do is just shut up about it.

I drove onto Walter Reed that day in a giant ass van, filled with basketball equipment, some of which was left over from another event that included a generator and a giant inflatable... and nobody searched it because a staff member came out and rode in with us.

That is most definitely not protocol for a day where POTUS is scheduled to arrive within an hour or so.

At both my current and former jobs we've had heads of state, POTUS/FLOTUS/VEEP, UN secretary generals, and other high ranking members of congress, the cabinet, etc. When the trip is scheduled the advance team arrives hours before hand with the dogs and bomb sweepers. Everyone is put through a magnetometer and/or wanded down. Security is as tight to get in as it is getting into the ticketed area of an airport.

Local police are set up for blocks hours in advance to shut down streets for the arrival of the motorcade.

None of this happened. None of it. And they want us to believe that this was a visit planned for weeks? GTFOH.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200902-090722.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	12600
Old 09-02-2020, 10:03 AM   #471
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
"This country is headed in the wrong direction and the only way out of it is to re-elect President Trump"...do these people not hear themselves?
Country is headed in wrong direction under Trump so our only hope is more Trump.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:05 AM   #472
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
None of this happened. None of it. And they want us to believe that this was a visit planned for weeks? GTFOH.
It's totally typical and normal for a President to go and get started on his annual physical exam and lab tests on a weekend in an unsecured facility unannounced and prepared to be anaesthetized so the doctor can perform the physical while the President is lying unconscious, unable to provide a urine sample or answer any questions about his general health.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:06 AM   #473
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
https://twitter.com/RonnyJackson4TX/...433997315?s=19

Like... all they have to do is just shut up about it.

I drove onto Walter Reed that day in a giant ass van, filled with basketball equipment, some of which was left over from another event that included a generator and a giant inflatable... and nobody searched it because a staff member came out and rode in with us.

That is most definitely not protocol for a day where POTUS is scheduled to arrive within an hour or so.

At both my current and former jobs we've had heads of state, POTUS/FLOTUS/VEEP, UN secretary generals, and other high ranking members of congress, the cabinet, etc. When the trip is scheduled the advance team arrives hours before hand with the dogs and bomb sweepers. Everyone is put through a magnetometer and/or wanded down. Security is as tight to get in as it is getting into the ticketed area of an airport.

Local police are set up for blocks hours in advance to shut down streets for the arrival of the motorcade.

Attachment 12600
So we know by common sense, and backed up by your first hand account, along with many others there that day that something serious or fairly serious happened.

We know Trump has had episodes of weakness on side of his body. The two handed drinking, the dragging of the leg several times, multiple instances of slurred speech, unsteadiness, and of course the infamous ramp shuffle.

So I would say that a stroke of some sort occurred, probably minor. The Walter Reed visit was in 2018. And like you said, the TIA usually resolves itself within 24 hours.

But then you have Trump, contemporaneously come out and use the term "series of mini-strokes". I just don't think there is any rational conclusion to that, other than that was what he was brought there for that day.

TIA also means that it's likely a person will have a future regular stroke. I would think it is possible that he had the series of mini-strokes that day at Walter Reed, and he may have suffered another minor stroke sometime later. I don't think we saw the weakness on one side, leg drag, slurred speech until more into late 2019 and 2020...

The other thought is that he continues to have episodes of TIA, which might explain why we see him dragging his leg, or slurring/seeming confused one day, and then not a couple days later.

Whatever it is, it needs to be pressed on by Biden's team and/or surrogates. In 2016, Clinton had a cough and fainted one day, and the right wing media ran with it so well, that she was declared dead, and there were actually Hillary doppelgangers out on the campaign trail. I think we can at least make a real health problem an issue for a while.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:39 AM   #474
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
So we know by common sense, and backed up by your first hand account, along with many others there that day that something serious or fairly serious happened.

We know Trump has had episodes of weakness on side of his body. The two handed drinking, the dragging of the leg several times, multiple instances of slurred speech, unsteadiness, and of course the infamous ramp shuffle.

So I would say that a stroke of some sort occurred, probably minor. The Walter Reed visit was in 2018. And like you said, the TIA usually resolves itself within 24 hours.

But then you have Trump, contemporaneously come out and use the term "series of mini-strokes". I just don't think there is any rational conclusion to that, other than that was what he was brought there for that day.

TIA also means that it's likely a person will have a future regular stroke. I would think it is possible that he had the series of mini-strokes that day at Walter Reed, and he may have suffered another minor stroke sometime later. I don't think we saw the weakness on one side, leg drag, slurred speech until more into late 2019 and 2020...

The other thought is that he continues to have episodes of TIA, which might explain why we see him dragging his leg, or slurring/seeming confused one day, and then not a couple days later.

Whatever it is, it needs to be pressed on by Biden's team and/or surrogates. In 2016, Clinton had a cough and fainted one day, and the right wing media ran with it so well, that she was declared dead, and there were actually Hillary doppelgangers out on the campaign trail. I think we can at least make a real health problem an issue for a while.
So, no. We don't KNOW something serious happened.

All that we know is that they are lying about the nature of the trip. It's not crazy for a president to decide on a random weekend to visit wounded veterans. He could have been doing that - or he could have been visiting someone he knew personally who he found out was at Walter Reed that day, or a ton of other things that could have easily explained away why they made an unscheduled trip to Walter Reed.

But their continued lies about the nature of the trip leaves open the distinct possibility that they are covering something up.

If it was a medical situation? I doubt it was a stroke or anything else that is potentially life threatening. They would have airlifted him at that point.

More likely scenario is something along the lines of a shortness of breath and maybe some mild chest pains and they took him there out of an abundance of caution - checked him out, found him to be fine and sent him on his way. But even that - which would be perfectly reasonable for a 70+ year old obese man - goes against the image they have portrayed, so because it's what they have to do, they lie.

I don't believe he had a stroke or a heart attack. This administration has more leaks than the titanic. If he had something that serious, we'd know. It wouldn't just be speculation.

He's likely a diabetic suffering from foot drop (among other symptoms related to an elderly diabetic which, ya know, all fit). This would again be a "whatever" moment if he just fucking said it. But he can't say that, because he's the healthiest president ever to be inaugurated.

He needs to lie. He's pathological about it. It doesn't matter if he's covering up his long history of mob ties or something as silly as his weight. He. Must. Lie.

Not every lie is covering up an earth shattering event. Only some of them.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:41 AM   #475
Blue Crack Addict

Cheers to that post.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:26 AM   #476
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
he could have been visiting someone he knew personally who he found out was at Walter Reed that day, or a ton of other things that could have easily explained away why they made an unscheduled trip to Walter Reed.

I get your point, but it's hilarious to me to even imagine that he has a person he cares about enough to interrupt his weekend Fox binge watching.

Quote:
I don't believe he had a stroke or a heart attack. This administration has more leaks than the titanic. If he had something that serious, we'd know. It wouldn't just be speculation.
I believe that the series of mini strokes is a highly likely thing that has happened, in fact an almost certainty given that he himself brought it up. But that's just one piece of his deterioration.

My grandmother suffered from Alzheimer's for a number of years before she died (interestingly or not, of the flu). I was one of her main caretakers in the year or two before she went into full-time care so I have some anecdotal experience to draw on. She had a series of mini strokes as well. It is very difficult to tell when these happen with a person who is also suffering from some form of dementia and other physical issues. What happens is that the mini strokes cause additional confusion and disorientation and that's usually how you know something is more off than just the "regular" dementia off. I could see him having had one that day, rendering him more incoherent than usual. Because it's not a medical emergency, no need to air lift or go to a closer hospital, but upon arrival they'd have done an MRI or CT scan and THAT is how you diagnose a series of mini strokes. Basically you start seeing spots in the brain. So he may have been totally unaware of the previous ones.

Quote:
He's likely a diabetic suffering from foot drop (among other symptoms related to an elderly diabetic which, ya know, all fit). This would again be a "whatever" moment if he just fucking said it. But he can't say that, because he's the healthiest president ever to be inaugurated.
This is essentially impossible unless they are 100% doctoring his laboratory finds and summary of medications taken. He'd either be an unmedicated Type 2 diabetic whose blood glucose levels would be absolutely out of this world on his diet (they claim his blood work is normal) or he'd be a medicated Type 2 diabetic who is non-compliant re: diet, in which case you'd see a number of medications up to and including insulin. Again, they claim he's taking none of those.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:35 AM   #477
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
So, no. We don't KNOW something serious happened.

All that we know is that they are lying about the nature of the trip. It's not crazy for a president to decide on a random weekend to visit wounded veterans. He could have been doing that - or he could have been visiting someone he knew personally who he found out was at Walter Reed that day, or a ton of other things that could have easily explained away why they made an unscheduled trip to Walter Reed.

But their continued lies about the nature of the trip leaves open the distinct possibility that they are covering something up.

If it was a medical situation? I doubt it was a stroke or anything else that is potentially life threatening. They would have airlifted him at that point.

More likely scenario is something along the lines of a shortness of breath and maybe some mild chest pains and they took him there out of an abundance of caution - checked him out, found him to be fine and sent him on his way. But even that - which would be perfectly reasonable for a 70+ year old obese man - goes against the image they have portrayed, so because it's what they have to do, they lie.

He needs to lie. He's pathological about it. It doesn't matter if he's covering up his long history of mob ties or something as silly as his weight. He. Must. Lie.

Not every lie is covering up an earth shattering event. Only some of them.
But I still am going to stick with the "mini-strokes" as a most likely reason he was taken. There is no reason. None, that he would extemporaneously use that term if it wasn't at some point an issue.

But the lying, the absolute need to lie and not look like anything is wrong is spot on. He most likely does have other health issues he's hiding.
I also doesn't think it hurts the Biden camp to press it. No matter what the real story is, because like you said, he will lie and hide all of it, even if it's his weight or diabetes.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:53 AM   #478
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post

I get your point, but it's hilarious to me to even imagine that he has a person he cares about enough to interrupt his weekend Fox binge watching.

I believe that the series of mini strokes is a highly likely thing that has happened, in fact an almost certainty given that he himself brought it up. But that's just one piece of his deterioration.

My grandmother suffered from Alzheimer's for a number of years before she died (interestingly or not, of the flu). I was one of her main caretakers in the year or two before she went into full-time care so I have some anecdotal experience to draw on. She had a series of mini strokes as well. It is very difficult to tell when these happen with a person who is also suffering from some form of dementia and other physical issues. What happens is that the mini strokes cause additional confusion and disorientation and that's usually how you know something is more off than just the "regular" dementia off. I could see him having had one that day, rendering him more incoherent than usual. Because it's not a medical emergency, no need to air lift or go to a closer hospital, but upon arrival they'd have done an MRI or CT scan and THAT is how you diagnose a series of mini strokes. Basically you start seeing spots in the brain. So he may have been totally unaware of the previous ones.

This is essentially impossible unless they are 100% doctoring his laboratory finds and summary of medications taken. He'd either be an unmedicated Type 2 diabetic whose blood glucose levels would be absolutely out of this world on his diet (they claim his blood work is normal) or he'd be a medicated Type 2 diabetic who is non-compliant re: diet, in which case you'd see a number of medications up to and including insulin. Again, they claim he's taking none of those.
So you're saying it's impossible that the obese 70+ year old compulsive liar who eats KFC and McDonalds at 2 am is a diabetic unless... they're lying? Interesting.

And of course it's absurd that he'd pass on golf for the weekend to visit a friend. I don't think he did any of those things - just saying that if they'd keep their damn mouths shut and/or not be so dumb they could easily have explained it away.

And I mean no disrespect to your experience with your grandmother - but I'm imagining they'd be a bit more cautious with the alleged leader of the free world than they would be with your grandmother or my uncle.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:59 AM   #479
Blue Crack Addict

High relief? Wth is that?

(CNN)Vice President Mike Pence was asked Tuesday night about a report from a new book that he had been alerted to be ready to assume the powers of the presidency if Donald Trump had to be anesthetized in an unscheduled trip to Walter Reed hospital last November. Here's what he said:

Pence: "I don't recall being told to be on standby. I was informed that the President had a doctor's appointment, and --"

Bret Baier: "I don't want to speculate on it, I just want to clear that up."

Pence: "I've got to tell you, part of this job is you are always on standby if you're vice president of the United States. But the American people can be confident that this President is in remarkable good health, and every single day I see that energy and high relief."
Old 09-02-2020, 02:23 PM   #480
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
So you're saying it's impossible that the obese 70+ year old compulsive liar who eats KFC and McDonalds at 2 am is a diabetic unless... they're lying? Interesting.
Yes.

There is ZERO chance that he'd be an undiagnosed diabetic.

So he's either a diabetic and they are actively fabricating his labs (blood work) and actively fabricating the list of medications he is taking or he's not a diabetic.

Since they lie about basically everything, odds are good that it's the former. But there are also plenty of elderly, overweight and sedentary people who don't have diabetes. To me this one could easily go either way.