US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tump's lead has shrunk from 1 percent to 0.37 to 0.3 and there are many more votes to be counted in counties Biden's won. Doesn't that bode well?

We aren’t worried about the direction. We are questioning how many votes remain. Is the car going to run out of gas or not before the finish line? We keep seeing mixed reports of tens of thousands of votes remaining but it’s unclear if that’s votes they have yet to report or yet to count. As in... have they counted some in Atlanta that are being staged for a vote drop soon, or are those counted already reported?

If it’s already reported, we might run out of gas.

I feel Biden will fall just short in GA.

NV looks good to go.

If we are loud enough on our u2 forum and post enough dank memes, we can stop them

loud-noises.jpg

IF, big IF, we still have 48k ballots left in GA. Biden would only need about 64% of remaining to make it over the top. But big if cause we just don't know if the numbers on ballots we're seeing are up to date.

IF, big IF, we still have 48k ballots left in GA. Biden would only need about 64% of remaining to make it over the top. But big if cause we just don't know if the numbers on ballots we're seeing are up to date.
When the SOS says they're out of ballots, they're out of ballots. Doing head math is a waste of energy IMO.

When the SOS says they're out of ballots, they're out of ballots. Doing head math is a waste of energy.

Agreed. The head math was worthwhile 10% ago but I’m very much in line with you + gump here. We don’t know what’s up in the fine fine details here. Just sit and wait.

When the SOS says they're out of ballots, they're out of ballots. Doing head math is a waste of energy IMO.

Except this is a SOS who reports to Brian Kemp, who has cheated before. Sorry, but I don’t trust them. At the very least, there is reason to be weary of them.

Except this is a SOS who reports to Brian Kemp, who has cheated before. Sorry, but I don’t trust them. At the very least, there is reason to be weary of them.

yes. if they don't win, they should absolutely demand a recount.

it's Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom