US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, did the elections people in NC just go on vacation? I believe not a single ballot has been reported since Tuesday night?

I thought that they said they were waiting for absentee ballots and would not be trickling the last batch of votes but would announce the final count on Nov 12.

It’s not like we’re in a hurry or anything lol.

Suburban women.

African American voters.

These are the people who chose Biden in the primaries, and these are the people who appear to be pushing him over the top. Our count owns them a huge debt.

Aside from this I think there will be a massive gap between college-educated voters and non-college educated and may explain the increase in non-white vote for Trump (if you consider it in terms of highest level of education obtained).

The one thing that worries me is that there's some conflicting reports about how many votes are left in PA [from just under 500k to over 700k]. If the lower numbers are real, Biden is still on track to win but with a very thin margin.

The one thing that worries me is that there's some conflicting reports about how many votes are left in PA [from just under 500k to over 700k]. If the lower numbers are real, Biden is still on track to win but with a very thin margin.
The lower estimates keep being brought back up in every state, which triggers Trump supporters who claim votes are being "found." Truthfully, we have to wait for an official count. People are doing math in their heads.

Last edited:

Just stick to GA for now man it’s the closest state to finish counting and it’s not stopped looking blue

The lower estimates keep being brought back up in every state, which triggers Trump supporters who claim votes are being "found." Truthfully, we have to wait for an official count. People are doing math in their heads.

Yep and what’s not being talked about is that there’s a difference between ballots being counted and actually reported.

I’m pretty sure he’s directing his lawyers to file these and they’re just doing it to pacify him but nobody sane around him thinks this is serious.

guess who's known for filing and then losing lots and lots of frivolous lawsuits?

Adjustments.JPG

Counties with 10% or more still outstanding.

All of vote Trump areas add up but that big fat Clayton County should do damage. That’s 12-13k of the margin right there.

View attachment 12691

Counties with 10% or more still outstanding.

All of vote Trump areas add up but that big fat Clayton County should do damage. That’s 12-13k of the margin right there.

The problem is that, as far as I understand, these percentages are really estimates and the NYT cannot know how many votes are left in each county.

I love this reply:

https://twitter.com/USPoliticsPoll/status/1324362685492985859?s=20

That’s it, that seals the deal. I’ve been a U.S citizen for 69 years and in all my time of being one I have never seen an election this rigged. I’ve had enough of it..until they fix this country. I’ll be packing my bags to Alaska where they actually know how to run a country. BYE

The problem is that, as far as I understand, these percentages are really estimates and the NYT cannot know how many votes are left in each county.

As I understand it, GA has literally said how many absentee ballots remain, but I could be wrong.

As I understand it, GA has literally said how many absentee ballots remain, but I could be wrong.

No, I think you are right. The numbers from the SoS are probably more accurate than the NYT, is what I was trying to say (so it's hard to extrapolate the trends from the NYT estimates of the votes that are left).

Hey! Allegheny Country is taking an administrative day today so they won’t count any more votes until tomorrow. [emoji4]

The turtle is trying to dictate who Biden can put into his cabinet. Claiming bipartisanship

Biden better say fuck it and appoint his own acting cabinet

If he doesn’t like it he can work with the house to change the loophole.

Still my biggest fear is Biden thinking the GOP will return to some more friendly days and try to govern like it was 1975

Just want to say how awesome you guys are. This is really the best place to keep track of everything happening as we all gather and post info from various sources.
I’m cautiously excited right now. I’ve rooted for GA all cycle and really want that one to make it.

Just also remember we owe women of ALL backgrounds for pulling this out. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian... They all saved our asses.

No, I think you are right. The numbers from the SoS are probably more accurate than the NYT, is what I was trying to say (so it's hard to extrapolate the trends from the NYT estimates of the votes that are left).

Right but I think they’re one in the same. The Sec of State is going to each county elections official and saying “how many ballots do your precincts still have?” and summing them up. NYT/CNN/FOX/AP is probably doing the exact same thing through their local affiliates. The “estimate” part is likely associated with provisionals, overseas arrivals, and general human error. I trust that short of total human error, the values provided by the NYT would in fact sum up to the SoS’s value if it was from the same timestamp. Just keep in mind that the SoS is probably talking in “pre-reported” values so that’s ballots left to count.

The turtle is trying to dictate who Biden can put into his cabinet. Claiming bipartisanship

Biden better say fuck it and appoint his own acting cabinet

If he doesn’t like it he can work with the house to change the loophole.

Still my biggest fear is Biden thinking the GOP will return to some more friendly days and try to govern like it was 1975

I feel like this is where Harris makes a good VP pick for Biden, 'cause I can see her pointing out these very things to him and doing her part to help encourage him to fight back and hold firm more.

Hey! Allegheny Country is taking an administrative day today so they won’t count any more votes until tomorrow. [emoji4]
I mean you can't just cancel the team building off site just because the balance of the country is at stake. Besides Escape Rooms of Pittsburgh doesn't give refunds within 48 hours soooo

I mean you can't just cancel the team building off site just because the balance of the country is at stake. Besides Escape Rooms of Pittsburgh doesn't give refunds within 48 hours soooo

That’s a great point. Susan and Jeff in accounting have been having some personal issues, and I think the Escape Room trip will help them bond. I consider this much more important than announcing the winner of the Presidential Election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom