US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AP and Fox have not changed their call on AZ.
Because Trump's best shot at closing the gap happened last night in Maricopa and he merely held the margins he needs for the state as a whole. The ballots will get bluer, on average, due to timing and location as they go along.

I took a logical guess that nobody would finish overnight and went to bed at like 9. It was well worth it.

All of these states are crucial and will attract global attention. They will be announced when people are awake.

Fuck yeah. Last night’s sleep was awesome.

Because Trump's best shot at closing the gap happened last night in Maricopa and he merely held the margins he needs for the state as a whole. The ballots will get bluer, on average, due to timing and location as they go along.

LM throwing down with the confidence. I like it. :up:

Georgia is making me all giddy this morning. 50K votes should be plenty.

Sorry, these additional 25k in Georgia are still Atlanta metro? Or are they the overseas/military ballots?

LM throwing down with the confidence. I like it. :up:
200.gif

https://twitter.com/bluestein/status/1324346056499486720?s=19

50k left uncounted, not necessarily 50k left to report. This discrepancy could make a big difference.

Further, yes, this is 50k NOT including provisionals and military. No idea where they're from specifically.

Sorry, these additional 25k in Georgia are still Atlanta metro? Or are they the overseas/military ballots?

They do not include overseas/military ballots, I believe. Seems to be mostly from Atlanta and Savannah.

The best part is how most people seem to generally be ignoring Trump and his campaign. You chuckle at the idiotic tweets and move on with the reality of the moment.

Not sure why the media couldn’t have done that for the last 4 years, but here we are.

The best part is how most people seem to generally be ignoring Trump and his campaign. You chuckle at the idiotic tweets and move on with the reality of the moment.

Not sure why the media couldn’t have done that for the last 4 years, but here we are.

Yes! I'm loving how the states are basically responding to Trump's tantrums and threatened lawsuits with, "Yeah, we got this, thanks, though."

No wonder he's so grumpy. At the rate Pennsylvania's going, his mood's only going to get even more sour.

He thinks he can make this stop by doing the same thing he does to get away with his personal crimes - just litigate it until they give up.

Meanwhile, did the elections people in NC just go on vacation? I believe not a single ballot has been reported since Tuesday night?

Absolutely which is why his litigation plan makes no sense. You need to focus in on 1 or 2 states and a singular argument. Not 4 or 5 states based on 4 or 5 different arguments, half of which are in direct opposition to the other half. I’m pretty sure he’s directing his lawyers to file these and they’re just doing it to pacify him but nobody sane around him thinks this is serious.

Meanwhile, did the elections people in NC just go on vacation? I believe not a single ballot has been reported since Tuesday night?

They can ballots up to Friday I think. I think they will release final numbers once everything is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom