US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay up til at least midnight or so eastern. I thought, but not sure, that I heard them say there may be more GA numbers.

I’m trying to hard not to get my hopes up about PA or GA, much less (gulp) both. But... I’m starting to fail.

GA is wrapping up for the night.

PA will keep counting through the night and AZ has more to go.

23k now I’m Georgia.

With 232k remaining.

So like. 55% of the vote secures it. Votes are coming in at like 70% though.

I want to stay up to see this but I don’t know if I can.

Id expect the reversal to be in the dead of the night and the reversal won’t be the call of the race, but my money says it’s Georgia that will be called that ends the race in the early morning.

Also this is setting the stage for the double run off. It’s Georgia yeah, first few thoughts are 1) every voter will be politically fatigued, 2) Republicans will be deflated 3) the black Georgians who carried this election came out extra mega strong because Donald Trump is a racist piece of shit and might not have the same level of incentive or enthusiasm to show up for Ossoff but if the races are on the same day, there’s a mixture of a black candidate and of a Trump ass kisser who needs to be exiled.

I can’t express it enough, we owe black people more than ever. Might have saved our democracy.

Id expect the reversal to be in the dead of the night and the reversal won’t be the call of the race, but my money says it’s Georgia that will be called that ends the race in the early morning.

Also this is setting the stage for the double run off. It’s Georgia yeah, first few thoughts are 1) every voter will be politically fatigued, 2) Republicans will be deflated 3) the black Georgians who carried this election came out extra mega strong because Donald Trump is a racist piece of shit and might not have the same level of incentive or enthusiasm to show up for Ossoff but if the races are on the same day, there’s a mixture of a black candidate and of a Trump ass kisser who needs to be exiled.

I can’t express it enough, we owe black people more than ever. Might have saved our democracy.

So right. There is going to be... the largest amount of money we've ever seen going into these races. Every single possible Dem organization and activist movements need to be on the ground until those elections happen. Nothing is more important. And yes, the story of 2020 to me, is the black community has saved our country from Trump. Now we all have to pull together to let Biden be able to pass anything of substance.

That people could vote Biden/Perdue just astounds me.

A lot of people who vote don’t know who the candidate is and pick name recognition or the name that sounds cooler. A lot of people don’t vote beyond president. I doubt the Biden/Perdue combo was very high but I wouldn’t be surprised. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Trump/Ossoff happened too. Name recognition is super important.

A lot of people who vote don’t know who the candidate is and pick name recognition or the name that sounds cooler. A lot of people don’t vote beyond president. I doubt the Biden/Perdue combo was very high but I wouldn’t be surprised. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Trump/Ossoff happened too. Name recognition is super important.

good point

Imagine how sad your life must be to be out in Maricopa county in camo gear screaming at the outside of building to KEEP COUNTING THE VOTE!!! Something the people inside the building are already doing. :huh::crack::doh:

Imagine how sad your life must be to be out in Maricopa county in camo gear screaming at the outside of building to KEEP COUNTING THE VOTE!!! Something the people inside the building are already doing. :huh::crack::doh:

I love how confused their message is. In one state it's "Count the votes!", while in another it's, "Stop the votes!"

Honestly, how do these people manage to dress themselves every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom