US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention this last night, but NJ legalized weed, so I just need to take the PATH.

A bit more on the mail ballots:

[TWEET]1324010779419512834[/TWEET]

Trump is putting together an updated list of enemies.

At the top - Fox News (for calling Arizona) and Cindy McCain (for delivering Arizona).

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1323843582369894400

Yes, go after Cindy McCain (a class act imo) for her right as a citizen to stand for something other than a narcissistic super spreader. The one who constantly defamed and insulted her deceased husband, and called military members suckers and losers.

These people are sick. F all of them.

It would be worthy of Greek drama if Trump's hubris toward McCain ends up being the thing that sinks his re-election.

Jeb! was a very popular governor. so was W.

Believe me, I know. As a Floridian, I respect Jeb. He’s the only good governor or senator we’ve had in my lifetime.

But I disagree that his endorsement would’ve done anything in Florida. Trump referendum. The vote was the people v Trump, and they didn’t wanna hear Jeb! telling them who to vote for.

I can’t speak for Texas.

Disagree. The Bushes and Clintons stayed out of this because their endorsement or support is toxic and not respected.

I'm not here to defend Dubya. Wouldn't be doing that ever. I get what you're saying.

In the end it wouldn't have mattered anyway. It's just adding to my disgust with the lack of political and moral courage in the GOP(since we were talking about the Bushes). Trump can say or do anything and they stay in their spineless soulless little bubbles.

The picture that is begining to appear is one where hundreds of thousands of ballots in key battleground states were purposefully not delivered by the USPS... and Biden will probably win anyways.

Did I mention I was afraid they were going to cheat? I think I might have.

fears 1,3 & 5 iirc.

Also on a legal front with mail-in ballots, the United States Postal Service (USPS) says that it has completed sweeps of mail processing facilities for late ballots that had been demanded by a judge. It had earlier said it could not meet an afternoon deadline to complete the checks, a spokesman for the agency said.
US District Judge Emmet Sullivan on Tuesday had ordered the sweep in response to lawsuits by groups including Vote Forward, the NAACP, and Latino community advocates. Reuters report that USPS data showed as of Sunday about 300,000 ballots that were received for mail processing did not have scans confirming their delivery to election authorities.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...mp-joe-biden-latest-presidential-news-updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom