US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so what is holding up WI? It's been on 97% all morning.

That I’m not sure actually. This morning they said that they were only waiting on Green Bay and Kenosha. So I’m not sure if they’re just confirming final vote.

That I’m not sure actually. This morning they said that they were only waiting on Green Bay and Kenosha. So I’m not sure if they’re just confirming final vote.

Adjustments.JPG

I would suspect they’re wrapping up these tiny amounts of votes which are likely to be all absentee or votes that are in question / need to be verified or a decision on their validity or something.

With that being said I would guess they’re just making sure they don’t tighten up into recount territory.

I guess what I'm asking is whether WI is reasonably safe for Biden. Recognizing I'm not very articulate right now.

View attachment 12683

I would suspect they’re wrapping up these tiny amounts of votes which are likely to be all absentee or votes that are in question / need to be verified or a decision on their validity or something.

With that being said I would guess they’re just making sure they don’t tighten up into recount territory.

luckily I believe WI doesn't have an auto recount number. But I'm sure Trump will request it

I guess what I'm asking is whether WI is reasonably safe for Biden. Recognizing I'm not very articulate right now.

From all I've read, nobody expects a large amount of votes that could shift the balance there.

Id ask mikal. Intuitively it looks based upon the remaining votes available that it’s evenly split over whose territory has votes, plus it might be absentee ballots only, so it could be challenging for Trump to chip away.

I don't get why AZ is not being called by everyone at this point. Biden is +3.5 with only 2 percent of the votes outstanding.

I don't get why AZ is not being called by everyone at this point. Biden is +3.5 with only 2 percent of the votes outstanding.

I think AZ has an issue explicitly related to not knowing how many votes remain to be counted, unlike most states

Right now, MI looks strongest with Biden probably winning by a couple points. PA, who really knows. WI looks like it will go Biden, but will be wrapped up for weeks in recount. Oh, and I forgot GA, which is looking really slim right now. NC has late arriving ballots, but I would guess not enough.

Last edited:
Choose your own adventure:

1) Early votes get counted first and you are on the edge of your seat wondering if the early lead will hold.

2) Early votes get counted last and you are on the edge of your seat wondering if the remaining votes are sufficient to bridge the gap.

Choose your own adventure:

1) Early votes get counted first and you are on the edge of your seat wondering if the early lead will hold.

2) Early votes get counted last and you are on the edge of your seat wondering if the remaining votes are sufficient to bridge the gap.

2 for sure. I never want that feeling of 2016 confidence ever again.

The Supreme Court should totally stop the ballot counting right now. Then Biden would win. [emoji16]

Stepien saying they are planning on a WI recount and are confident that if "legal ballots" are counted, Trump wins.

Buckle up, we knew this was coming.

Stepien saying they are planning on a WI recount and are confident that if "legal ballots" are counted, Trump wins.

legal ballots, aka ballots that went for Trump.

Even former idiot Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker said that 20,000 is way too steep to gain back in a recount. 100? Possible. But not that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom