US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you go up against a dude who had no plan for a pandemic and has presided over nearly 10m cases and nearly a quarter of a million deaths... and not win by miles. Some promising results coming in, but geez

In all seriousness, this was not supposed to be this tight.

According to polls, which I never believed. Believe polls at your own peril, circa 2016. Plus never underestimate cult like behavior. Shouldn't we know that after all these years of it?

I see this morning that Trump is behaving exactly as predicted, so at least those predictions were accurate. Of course zero margin of error there.

I’m awake. Please tell me good news.
Biden looks like he'll win at least Michigan, Wisconsin, and Nevada - possibly Georgia and maaaaaybe North Carolina. Pennsylvania doesn't have enough data yet to count.

Which means that Trump has declared victory and will ask the Supreme Court to make the states stop counting votes.

Happy Wednesday!

Brown County in WI just told local news that the results now should "hopefully" be uploaded in the next 15 minutes. Now these are absentee, so hoping these favor Biden. If that's the case, he wins WI.

Biden just gained ground in Brown County in WI. Not by a lot, but Trump will fall behind by more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom