US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth noting that Georgia is slowly swinging back towards Biden. The current Senate results makes me think there is a lot of Dem votes left.

Fuck..what actually happens then?

I think Republicans in all likelihood will control like 26 or 27 of all legislatures and then can elect the President.

I haven't seen anything on NE-2, though.

Biden is outperforming Hillary. That should be enough. We will see.

But it’s a huge indictment of half this country. I do not want to be associated with that part of the country.

Should we be worried about Michigan yet? Or is it just that they haven't counted certain counties yet

Loeffler-Warnock runoff is on for Jan in Georgia. I can’t even imagine what that will look like.

There are a lot of smart, politically astute people here: am I wrong to have become pessimistic over the last couple hours?

Edit: Headache, you answered my q as i typed!

I get that if there is a much better path right now for Biden than there was at the same time of the evening in 2016 - and we reallyight pull this out.

But we are also moving ever so closer to Trump unleashing an epic court battle that will ultimately end up in his stolen Supreme Court.

Need those mail in votes to count and have a large margin.

Just wait until they ram all those “you have to understand the disenfranchised white voters in the heartland” articles down our throat, starting with tomorrow, for the next 4 years.

And not a single Republican will be likewise told to try to understand the feelings and fears of urban voters.

Exhausting.

Maybe some of you guys should join us. We’ll offer better maple syrup and bagels in exchange for Trader Joe’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom