US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I don't get the stress. It's early vote, even if some of it was dropped off on election day.

Early vote across the board has gone for Biden, even in red counties.

I think the "late" early vote (i.e. Monday or dropped off on Election Day) tended to be more Republican. But possibly not by the margins that Trump would need there. But there's a lot of vote left.

David Perdue at 50.2.

Imagine two GA races in January to determine control of the Senate.

David Perdue at 50.2.

Imagine two GA races in January to determine control of the Senate.

Oh dear... is the GA law simple majority? I thought the run off was due to it being a special election (I know nothing about GA politics)

According to MSNBC, Trump is getting about 59% of the first outstanding batch in Maricopa. Not sure if that's enough to close the gap. It could be. Sigh.

According to MSNBC, Trump is getting about 59% of the beginning of the remaining batch in Maricopa. Not sure if that's enough to close the gap.

It’s going to get close. They just said he’d need a 60% threshold.

This is so insanely close in so many states. I never would have thought 65+ million people would vote for Trump. Ugh.

I wonder if Fox News called AZ on purpose so they could take it back for a dramatic effect.

Looking more and more likely that it’s truly going to come down to PA aiming AZ goes Red.

At this point, in terms of likelihood of a Biden win, looks like PA > AZ >= GA. Not sure where NV sits.

I’ll say this. The Biden campaign must really believe in their internal data because the campaign of patience and not declaring anything seen pretty convinced that they’re going to hold onto AZ.

I think it is.

He needs about a 20 point win with the 340k left in Maricopa and Biden's 70k advantage, so it's in the ballpark but perhaps just a bit low. This assumes that the outstanding votes elsewhere are neutral overall (but the second largest county, Pima, where Biden is winning 60-39, still has 46k votes left).

He needs about a 20 point win with the 340k left in Maricopa and Biden's 70k advantage, so it's in the ballpark but perhaps just a bit low. This assumes that the outstanding votes elsewhere are neutral overall (but the second largest county, Pima, where Biden is winning 60-39, still has 46k votes left).

So basically any of these batches where Trump underperforms could be the dagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom