US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point does McConnell decide to put Trump out to pasture?

This result is almost ideal for establishment Republicans. Why get bogged down in Trump's Hail Mary lawsuits? They are better off obstructing Biden, blaming everything about COVID on him, screaming about how our children will drown in the deficit and priming the country for Niki Haley 2024.

i've been thinking about this, too.

he's still going to be majority leader, he has SCOTUS... and he can dump trump at the same time? everything's coming up milhouse for the guy.

63 percent of Philly county is reporting and they've voted 78 percent for Biden. This is the only time I will cheer for Philly.

I think looking at the numbers, I’m feeling really confident about GA.

Biden is down 70k with 360k left to go with a average on the 70% leaning towards Biden in those precincts. If those percentages hold, I see no reason why Biden doesn’t win.

Very still tight in GA. Trump now ahead by 76,000 votes, with 360,000 votes outstanding from mostly blue areas.

I am using what MSNBC just said, so I hope this is right. Biden would need to win them by 61 - 39 in order to take the lead, and we may know tonight.

I think looking at the numbers, I’m feeling really confident about GA.

Biden is down 70k with 360k left to go with a average on the 70% leaning towards Biden in those precincts. If those percentages hold, I see no reason why Biden doesn’t win.

Hey you beat me to it!! :D

he's still going to be majority leader, he has SCOTUS... and he can dump trump at the same time? everything's coming up milhouse for the guy.

There's the minor problem of his body apparently rotting from the inside, but nothing a bit of stage makeup can't take care of.

With the Trump team desperately trying to stop counting in PA and declaring victory there, I am very comfortable in saying that Joe Biden will win PA.

Yeah. Biden erased almost 2 points off Trump's lead when the vote in went from 80 to 83%.

Edit: and the sharpie controversy in AZ probably means they are in trouble there too.

From his keyboard to my eyes:

[TWEET]1324098639749406720[/TWEET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom