US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's telling that with what looks to be a 5 point national win Dems still can't take the Senate and the EC is as close as it can be.

One popular vote win in 30 years.

This is minoritarian rule.

So please, rest of the world, know that the clear majority of us don’t live in a red state meth lab.

I also wonder if any one else could ever make the rurals outperform like Trump does, or would win 18% of black men, and like all the Cubans in Florida.

Other things to think about: it’s always difficult to unseat an incumbent, and Trump used the levels of government to try and rig this thing in a way no one else ever has.

I also wonder if all COVID did was amp up each side. Seems that “wear a mask” was motivating, but so was “free Michigan!” So it was information that amped up turnout but was politically a wash since how you felt about it was determined not by information but by your cultural identity.

I also think shenanigans went down in Miami and the TX border.

But we’ll see.

Hmmmm so msnbc just kind of gave a buzzkill on Georgia just now. They’re thinking there may have been a data error and that were not waiting on as many votes as we thought.

Yeah most sites still show GA at 92%.

Hewson is killing the positive vibes. Go update Pick’em instead.

Sorry, just trying to be a realist. Hoping I'm wrong, but still don't see Biden getting 313 EC votes. I still see 270-268 unless PA has massive votes come in for Biden.

This is minoritarian rule.

So please, rest of the world, know that the clear majority of us don’t live in a red state meth lab.

The problem is that the independents didn't break for Biden in huge numbers.

And the massive number of people who don't even bother to vote - if THIS election didn't drive turnout far more than it looks like it might have, then I don't even know what to say.

Sorry bout my GA post about vote left to come in last night. MSNBC had some numbers up that were either wrong or I misread.

The problem is that the independents didn't break for Biden in huge numbers.

And the massive number of people who don't even bother to vote - if THIS election didn't drive turnout far more than it looks like it might have, then I don't even know what to say.

It was the highest voter turnout in 120 years.

Susan Collins has fallen under 50% and there's still 30% of the Maine vote to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom