US Politics XXIV: Your Country Sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's the first person of South Asian heritage on a major ticket, I think.

Yes she is. First woman of African American and Asian heritage. Her father immigrated to the US from Jamaica, her mother came to the US from India for her medical schooling.

Her mother was a cancer researcher who sadly died from cancer.

I like Harris a lot. She's smart, she's tough, and she's personable. The latter really hurt Hillary over the years, but that isn't anything against her. People want more.....tho I still place her as one of the most qualified candidates to run in a very long time.

Harris may not inspire the progressive crowd, but I think Joe will find room in his cabinet for someone like Warren to help push for stronger social programs.

I think we'll see Pete offered a role too.

How long before Trump tells us how hot or not she is on a scale of 1-10?

I think that it’s a great pick despite her being far more in the centre than I am.

But really even a comatose Biden with VP pick Homer Simpson would be better than the current situation.

Lol 45 minutes. I remember her brilliant questioning of Kavanaugh, when you're a Supreme Court nominee you should expect that. But of course Trump calls all women who aren't deferential "nasty". Know your place, blessed be.

Trump is the nastiest person in this country, and has been for four excruciating brutal years. And the campaign years before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom