US Politics XXIV: Your Country Sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KeyFatCottontail-size_restricted.gif

ehh i wouldn't put kim in the same category with that loser. she's been doing some pretty good shit recently for prison inmates who have been sentenced unfairly.

the rest of her family, though...

It was joke

The point was more about how Kim did nothing to deserve her fame, notoriety, and life that she lives.

https://twitter.com/abcpolitics/status/1285617300683599872?s=21

Another example of the past four years (counting the campaign in 2016) of the media playing the same card over and over.

Every few weeks Trump has found a new tone. He’s finally eased his way into the job.

Then no more than 24 hours later he’s back to the same shit (which never left).

Just two days ago Trump has a disastrous interview on his own network, Fox

He raved how awesome he’s done on a dementia test (multiple times)

How masks pose their own problems despite it being the only way out of this mess.

And how he won’t accept the results of the election. With today again claiming mail voting is rigged / fraud.

He’ll come out today and talk about the vaccine and how it’ll be great. You wouldn’t believe what the scientists are saying. He’ll claim that he helped develop it

And tomorrow he’ll come out and say vaccine causes autism

The Pentagon ban of the confederate flag, came along with banning the pride flag and BLM flag. Cause you know, they are all symbols of hate and oppression.

The Pentagon ban of the confederate flag, came along with banning the pride flag and BLM flag. Cause you know, they are all symbols of hate and oppression.

It’s the military. The wisest way to shut down a confederate flag in it is to tel everyone “no flags but the US flag and your branch flag.” Thats their whole schtick.

yeah the military shouldn't allow any flags on bases or ships other than the national flag, state flags, and official unit flags. everything else forbidden. that way they don't even have to consider anything else and be forced to pick and choose what's allowed and what isn't and get entangled in that. this is the way the canadian forces does it.

Last edited:
Trump wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well from the podium.

Trump-speak for, keep your mouth shut about me and I'll pardon you after I lose in November.

140,000 dead and expecting another 30-40k by Labor Day weekend.

Millions of jobs lost.

Potential for millions more

But hey Donald Trump is finally figuring it out. He became MY president yesterday

140,000 dead and expecting another 30-40k by Labor Day weekend.

Millions of jobs lost.

Potential for millions more

But hey Donald Trump is finally figuring it out. He became MY president yesterday

Anyone wanna place bets on how long the "new tone" lasts?

I'll give it 3 days total. 2 days left.

And to be clear, the "new tone" was just the same shit he's been saying - we've done great" it will disappear" but with somewhat less unhinged ranting in between, and no call for life threatening home treatments.

maybe it's me, but for a male legislator to call a female legislator a "fucking bitch" qualifies as hate speech to me.

in that context, "bitch" comes off like the other, more familiar slurs we have for race or religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom