US Politics XXIII: Law & Order SOU (Stupid Orange Unit)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TODAY: Trump is doing something about the pandemic.

Today he’s filing a brief in the Supreme Court to end the ACA & take health care coverage away from 20 million people.

Seems like an A+ re-election strategy. Please proceed.

https://youtu.be/Y5TiyJ7JWRE

Brutal. These things are working. People are really growing sick and tired of being sick and tired of this shit.

Keep 'em coming.

The Lincoln Project is devastating because they are ex-Repubs or Never Trumpers, and they have worked on the the other side for so long. They are running ads in WI, PA, MI, FL and Ohio now. And of course, they run the most "personal" ones in DC.

Also running ads for Bullock in MT.

I know another Republican Anti-Trump PAC has formed and is also starting to run ads.

One might ask. Where the hell is Bloomberg with all his big talk about spending whatever it takes to defeat Trump???

Seems like an A+ re-election strategy. Please proceed.

It's almost like he is physically and mentally unable to bring himself to actually help people, to stop spewing racist shit, to stop spouting support of white nationalist ideas. Who would have thought it. So I'm with you. Please proceed. He's done it for 4 and half years, I'll take another few months to ensure his self-defeat.

I laugh at these people that keep saying - Mr. President, we object to your racist innuendo and vulgar language and hateful rhetoric, please stop and start to lead. LOLOLOLOL.

No, No Mr. President, you are doing just fine! Please go on for the next 4 months full steam ahead!

The Lincoln Project is devastating because they are ex-Repubs or Never Trumpers, and they have worked on the the other side for so long. They are running ads in WI, PA, MI, FL and Ohio now. And of course, they run the most "personal" ones in DC.

Also running ads for Bullock in MT.

I know another Republican Anti-Trump PAC has formed and is also starting to run ads.

One might ask. Where the hell is Bloomberg with all his big talk about spending whatever it takes to defeat Trump???
You rang?

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article243731847.html

Thankfully, the article says that even if the SC did look at that, a decision might not even appear until 2021, which, if so, is even more incentive to get Trump the hell out of here this year.

But Jesus, imagine being this insane and heartless to ask to remove a healthcare program for people in the midst of a pandemic. Again I say, there is a special place in hell awaiting Trump and all his sycophants in this administration.

Ok, then. :up:

This whole changing Biden to ByeDon is one of the greatest ideas I’ve ever seen.
Yes!
As a former Graphic Designer - w0000t! :lol:
Wish I'd come up with that! Really funny & pithy!:applaud:

Thankfully, the article says that even if the SC did look at that, a decision might not even appear until 2021, which, if so, is even more incentive to get Trump the hell out of here this year.

But Jesus, imagine being this insane and heartless to ask to remove a healthcare program for people in the midst of a pandemic. Again I say, there is a special place in hell awaiting Trump and all his sycophants in this administration.

Cruelty IS the point. :sad:

US Politics XXIII: Law & Order SOU (Stupid Orange Unit)

Okay, so let's hear why Sotomayor and Kagan are allowing their personal viewpoints to bias them against the rule of law.

They have their own viewpoints that might differ?

Last edited:
Think about the bookends of Trump's presidency - it began with a Muslim travel ban and it's ending with Americans being banned from traveling to most places in the world.

I really don't see how this is tolerable or how he gets elected. Yes, forget about his cultists - they are in a minority. But for the rest of Americans, the constant chaos, failures and now international humiliation, have got to take their toll. Anyone with an iota of self-respect will vote for Biden or not at all.

here's an announcement on a shift to skills based hiring from person know worldwide for being hired for her skills... checks notes... IVANKA TRUMP.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1276555736244465667

Hilarious. So pretty much a way for Trump to fill his shit hole with pals that have no education or knowledge of government or whatever agency they would head up. But just that maybe they laund... I mean, managed money in their past. Or kept "the blacks" from rent... I mean, was a large real estate developer.

Add this to the top of the list of executive orders that will be done away with in short order.

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1276574807631507457

Then ol' Mikey casually says the death total will probably be 240,000. No big deal right asshole. That's only 80 or so 9/11's.

Then he says, that "it's a good thing" that people under 35 are getting it more now.

Then he says that "we've flattened the curve, we saved lives" because of our actions and efforts. Meanwhile, another record high cases today.

This is some insane shit.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1276574807631507457

Then ol' Mikey casually says the death total will probably be 240,000. No big deal right asshole. That's only 80 or so 9/11's.

Then he says, that "it's a good thing" that people under 35 are getting it more now.

Then he says that "we've flattened the curve, we saved lives" because of our actions and efforts. Meanwhile, another record high cases today.

This is some insane shit.

Mike Pence did a really great job praying on a solution to containing an HIV outbreak amongst IV drug users in Indiana back in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom