US Politics XXIII: Law & Order SOU (Stupid Orange Unit)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump tweeted this picture, claiming it was a Biden rally with zero enthusiasm. Whatever it is I applaud the public health responsibility.

Ea5xhcNWkAE0lTr.jpeg

Check out this response to Trump-genocidal gaslighting ghoul would be a great thread title

Lesley Abravanel
@lesleyabravanel
·
18h
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

It wasn't a rally, because, unlike you,who blew off a deadly pandemic as hoax and flu to the tune of 120,000 dead Americans without flinching,
@JoeBiden isn't a genocidal gaslighting ghoul and doesn't have tiny hands and a Mario Kart peen that makes him crave crowds to feel big.

And in case anyone gets too comfortable with good polling and all. Remember that this is the sort of thing that we are up against. A true, full blown cult in every way.

I am going to do everything I can to get as many people to the polls as I can. I just keep thinking about if Trump won in November, and just imagine it as if the clock were set back 4 years and you knew you would go through all this again, only much, much worse this time around.

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/1274355082402955269

Well, at least this is a logically sound conclusion, beautiful in its simplicity.

But it's not even logically sound. It's not just about them possibly getting the virus and dying, it's also about possibly infecting others who die. Including their own loved ones.

But why should they be logical and unselfish, when this fool they worship isn't those things either? Of course covid is fake and exaggerated anyway. Plandemic, all to get rid of their fearless leader.

The day I'd possibly die or kill someone for that orange clown, well I should have given up on life a long time ago.

Do we think Trump rallies have rail skanks?
This is Trump Amp. TrAmp.

e4e6829d7349419ba19fc440d93496fb-1.jpg

Words can't express how much I hate All Lives Matter. He doesn't even understand Juneteenth, and completely dishonors it.

(CNN)Vice President Mike Pence declined to say the words "Black lives matter" during an interview with an ABC affiliate in Pennsylvania on Friday, instead saying that "all lives matter."

"Let me just say that what happened to George Floyd was a tragedy," Pence told 6ABC Action News in Philadelphia when asked directly if he would say that Black lives matter. "And in this nation, especially on Juneteenth, we celebrate the fact that from the founding of this nation we've cherished the ideal that all, all of us are created equal, and endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights. And so all lives matter in a very real sense."

Looking like the rally won’t match expectations for numbers. That’s great that people either don’t support him or don’t support him enough to get sick.

Poor Trump gonna blow up at the lack of numbers

The hypothetical "blowout" map would be reality if Dems actually turn out in record numbers. But it's fun to look at.

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1273970375626502147

I like this map :). I would be fine with this map.

Looking like the rally won’t match expectations for numbers. That’s great that people either don’t support him or don’t support him enough to get sick.

Poor Trump gonna blow up at the lack of numbers

:lmao: :applaud: Wonderful. Let the cracks continue, and let karma continue to come back and smack him down so hard.

OMG

https://twitter.com/JustVent6/status/1274478144683216896

Maybe 7,000?? What do you guys think?

This morning they said there would be 19k inside, and 40k outside.

I'm not on twitter, but anyone who is, might want to see if any big names like Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, Kyle Griffin, George Conway etc... would get the hashtag #emptyarena trending...

Last edited:
Not only were they going to have a million people show up, but 960,000 of those were going to be people of colour.

Sounds like the con man got conned by a bunch of people ordering tickets that had no intentions of ever showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom