US Politics XXII: Idk About You, But This Is Thread 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually extremely interesting. Physical signs of Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD)

https://twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/1263811708566503427

Now look at this:

D5PhevQX4AAen2y.jpg

and this...

https://miro.medium.com/max/974/1*6-MPRi55oBECO6mrZEQfAg.png

Then to top it off:

list of ten signs of FTD:
Poor judgment
Loss of empathy
Socially inappropriate behavior
Lack of inhibition
Repetitive compulsive behavior
Inability to concentrate or plan
Frequent, abrupt mood changes
Speech difficulties
Problems with balance or movement
Memory loss

Last edited:
Wasn’t there a meme going around with his upper body attached to a Minotaur? I still can’t unsee that.

I do think that he has dementia and is having significant issues with speech but not sure this stance is related.

Wasn’t there a meme going around with his upper body attached to a Minotaur? I still can’t unsee that.

I do think that he has dementia and is having significant issues with speech but not sure this stance is related.

Yes and I love that meme.

It is true — the voters of SC and MI seemed to be highly troubled by Biden’s horribly racist past and his record of selling out POC the first chance he got. They were much more inspired by the Senator from America’s whitest state than they were by the man who was VP to the first black president.

Big problem for Biden. Big. Huge.

What do people think about Val Demings? She seems like a very sharp gal. Comes across as extremely competent in hearings.

Harris kinda has the star power but Val seems like she would be a real strong VP.

It is true — the voters of SC and MI seemed to be highly troubled by Biden’s horribly racist past and his record of selling out POC the first chance he got. They were much more inspired by the Senator from America’s whitest state than they were by the man who was VP to the first black president.

SC didn’t seem troubled by Biden a few months ago.

I think my favorite thing is when white, 20-somethings who weren't born or were in diapers in the 90's, totally disregard the African American families, community leaders, pastors, and elected officials feelings at the time and say how no one but a monster would support the 1994 crime bill (except for Bernie cause he had good reasons to vote for it).

And then in the same breath accuse Biden of "speaking for all black people" cause he made an ill-advised joke while trying to sound a little to cool (Not a first for Joe) It's awesome, and totally not ironic and completely self-unaware.

Last edited:
What do people think about Val Demings? She seems like a very sharp gal. Comes across as extremely competent in hearings.

Harris kinda has the star power but Val seems like she would be a real strong VP.

I like Demings. But I do find that she wears on me a little after while. I think she's very smart and capable of the job of VP, and if it boosted FL a couple points that would be a game-changer. Just not sure if she would be able to move a crowd like Harris or Abrams or Warren.

Also. If this latest Biden blunder sticks for a bit, you might see the crowd of white female VP candidates being vetted have their chances diminish greatly. So Demings chances could be much greater.

My top pick would be Warren. She should be the nominee anyway. She’s smart, tough, and got us thru 2008 mess.

My concern with Warren is i feel she doesn’t really bridge the gap with progressives like some people think. I’m not sure she moves the needle with the minority community.

Biden won because of minority women. Placing Harris, Demings, or Abrams probably produces a great turnout.

Weren’t they also lawyers for or associated with Trump? Seems like lying is on brand

Good to know we can disregard it in its entirety. Thank you Irving.

Last edited:
So Trump retweeted these, this morning.

https://twitter.com/JohnKStahlUSA/status/1263875777088458752

https://twitter.com/JohnKStahlUSA/status/1264314248412360704

Now, let's all hold our breath and see if Twitter erupts in a FIRESTORM!!! How many days of expert panels on the news will discuss Trump's support of racist, body-shaming and sexist comments? We are on our third day for Biden's remark - that he apologized for 2 hours after he said it.

I love Twitter. But seriously why in the world are those tweets still there and not removed?

Today the US will pass 100,000 deaths (tho we know it’s much higher than that already) plus over 40 million jobs lost and all the morning talk shows will discuss is You Ain’t Black!!! *snaps fingers in a sassy manner*

Trump spent the weekend golfing, tweeting about Morning Joe murdering a staff member, and the above tweets from womanfish

But yes, Joe needs to shape up his act

Today the US will pass 100,000 deaths (tho we know it’s much higher than that already) plus over 40 million jobs lost and all the morning talk shows will discuss is You Ain’t Black!!! *snaps fingers in a sassy manner*

Trump spent the weekend golfing, tweeting about Morning Joe murdering a staff member, and the above tweets from womanfish

But yes, Joe needs to shape up his act

Remember, Joe is one of the biggest racists in American history. And he’s lucky that he sexually assaulted a woman with a lying problem because he’s going to get away with it. The only thing she hasn’t lied about was the assault!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom