US Politics XXII: Idk About You, But This Is Thread 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of you Americans in America have lived through violent revolutions and civil war but many of the rest of us have.

Teetering on the edge here. Just wow.

Did they just tear gas and shoot rubber bullets into a peaceful crowd so this cretin can go hold a Bible?

How sick is that? President of Law and Order. Is that show still on?

Fuck you Trump, and your idiot daughter and son in law who participated with you in that bizarre charade. And Kayleigh McEnany, and all the other soulless people who participated.

Hey all you brainless citizens look at me holding my Bible. It's as if coronavirus doesn't exist, the economy isn't in the dumpster, and racism magically disappeared.

I'm in such a great place, guys. My home country (Brazil) elected a wannabe dictator, and the country where I live and where my son was born (US) elected a wannabe dictator.

I guess the only real difference is that my parent's generation back home grew into adulthood under a military dictatorship (to a large extent supported by the US), so they should have known better.

None of you Americans in America have lived through violent revolutions and civil war but many of the rest of us have.

Teetering on the edge here. Just wow.

Right near the top of the tweet set that headache (at the top of this page) linked was a tweeter who saying this same thing you are saying.

I read that and thought of you. :(

Terrifying.

#WARING#
Gallows Humour Ahead
(the first belly laff I've had all day)

Miranda Yaver
@mirandayaver
·
May 31
You know, I always wanted to know what it would be like to simultaneously experience the Spanish flu, Great Depression, and 1968 mass protests while Andrew Johnson was president.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Last edited:
???????!!!!!!????????

no one's mentioned (on conference w governers) Trump saying he was putting
Pentagon Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff "in change" .....

left it undescribed.... as of what

SORRY FOR NOT Consolidating all this
just semi - freaked out.

EDIT: OK a later guest said the the Chairman of TJCOS only has a control over a very small group

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom