US Politics XXII: Idk About You, But This Is Thread 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately you can only criticise one candidate at a time, so today I'm choosing to criticise Trump.

Speaking of Twitter, this is really odd. I reported those 2 sexist tweets that Trump retweeted, and literally 10 minutes later, my account was compromised with a suspicious login in from Serbia. Hmmm...

But yes, Joe needs to shape up his act

That's the issue. He's going to need to run a nearly flawless campaign cause he'll be held to a standard that Trump isn't held to by his followers. And unfortunately he's not capable of running said campaign. This will be the first of probably dozens of gaffe sound bites that will sink him and we'll get 4 more years of Hydroxycloroquine.
Nominate a semi senile old timer and this is what happens.

That's the issue. He's going to need to run a nearly flawless campaign cause he'll be held to a standard that Trump isn't held to by his followers. And unfortunately he's not capable of running said campaign. This will be the first of probably dozens of gaffe sound bites that will sink him and we'll get 4 more years of Hydroxycloroquine.

Nominate a semi senile old timer and this is what happens.

You could pick any dem candidate and they wouldn’t be able to run a perfect campaign.

We saw it against Hillary even without her emails. Her fitness, her emotions, how weak she was to take back Bill.

Bernie’s a commie
Warren is Pocahontas
Harris is a mean prosecutor
Amy is a mean prosecutor who throws staplers

It would be something, big or small. Joe does stick his foot in his mouth all the time but people like him

Obese Orange Hamberder thinks it’s funny that a woman is overweight? Hilarious even!

You could pick any dem candidate and they wouldn’t be able to run a perfect campaign.

We saw it against Hillary even without her emails. Her fitness, her emotions, how weak she was to take back Bill.

Bernie’s a commie
Warren is Pocahontas
Harris is a mean prosecutor
Amy is a mean prosecutor who throws staplers

It would be something, big or small. Joe does stick his foot in his mouth all the time but people like him
There is zero question that Biden makes.his fair share of gaffes.

There is also ZERO question that the other side would assassinate the character of any candidate - through over exaggerating of existing issues or just plain old making shit up. They have zero shame, zero decency, and give zero fucks.

MAGA/GOP/NRA are the American Taliban. They’ve been a terrorist group for a while now.

They pass legislation that targets women and minorities.

They threaten violence by showing up to government buildings dressed for war.

They kill in the name of their party.

MAGA/GOP/NRA are the American Taliban. They’ve been a terrorist group for a while now.

They pass legislation that targets women and minorities.

They threaten violence by showing up to government buildings dressed for war.

They kill in the name of their party.

But Biden said #YouAintBlack
Sooooo... really they are just the same.
Now seeing videos claiming that Biden saying the word "ain't" was racist.

Last edited:
There is zero question that Biden makes.his fair share of gaffes.

There is also ZERO question that the other side would assassinate the character of any candidate - through over exaggerating of existing issues or just plain old making shit up. They have zero shame, zero decency, and give zero fucks.

It’s because when Trump does something like dog whistle the KKK, his party goes silent and waits for the storm to pass. And says, “What? Racists? There’s no racists here. Mitch, you seen any racists?” “No, indeed I haven’t. In fact, it’s racist of you to imply that I might have made our party a safe haven for racists.”

With the Democrats, it’s a great time to elbow your friends out of the way and jump on your YouTube channel to show the world just how WOKE you are by demonstrating your virtue by calling out a minor gaffe and keeping it up and up and up.

Last edited:
Tara Reade's lawyers dropped her because she was caught lying too often.

I'm wondering how all the people that put Reade on a pedestal because of political gripes with Biden feel now?
The fact that she was falsifying her way into courtrooms as an "expert witness" may now allow actual sexual assault victims to have their cases challenged.

EYywE1QUEAEP8om

Maybe if rose emoji Twitter pumps it up it will
Clearly Tara Reade has ulterior motives for personal gain, as evidenced by her life being ruined by the same press coverage Christine Blasey-Ford received for months for doing the same thing. I'm glad we cleared up that this person who accused a high profile politician of rape is a lying piece of shit!

Don’t know if I’d call her a piece of shit, but she’s definitely a liar.

Wow. That's so clever. It would be even better if it made any sense. Dems introduced stand alone bills to give monthly 2000 payments to everyone til the end of the year. Blocked by GOP.
They put through another 3 Trillion dollar relief package. Deemed DOA by GOP.
Dems are pushing for extension of the increased unemployment payment til the end of the year. Moscow Mitch and Trump say it's not necessary.

But you say, Dems are offering "nothing".

GOP and Dems are exactly the same, I believe it because it has a funny picture from the Office on it!

Last edited:
Clearly Tara Reade has ulterior motives for personal gain, as evidenced by her life being ruined by the same press coverage Christine Blasey-Ford received for months for doing the same thing. I'm glad we cleared up that this person who accused a high profile politician of rape is a lying piece of shit!

Yeah, its funny. Ford's life wasn't ruined. She had one story that didn't change, testified under oath before the Senate, and ended up on the cover of Time and Newsweek as a hero, even after the media dug into her past and tried to find anything it could to discredit her.

Reade's story changed multiple times, never went under oath, and as every media agency in the country (and probably international) dug into her story, no evidence was found to support her most recent changed claim, but a whole lot of evidence came up that shows that her story doesn't hold water and she has a history lying, conning, and manipulating.

But sure. They are both the same. Just like the GOP and Dems.

POTUS is going all ‘Seth Rich’ on Morning Joe, and even the widow released a letter to Jack at Twitter to please make him stop

Nope. Back at it this morning.

But Joe ain’t black and that’s the real tragedy

It seems like a totally bizarre obsession with Joe Scarborough. Has to be some sort of personal background story because he's absolutely pathological about it.

It seems like a totally bizarre obsession with Joe Scarborough. Has to be some sort of personal background story because he's absolutely pathological about it.

If there isn't more of a personal backstory, I think there are two things

1. Morning Joe was one of the biggest Trump apoligists/false equivalence brokers in 2016.
For Trump to lose out on a media source that was doing this for him, especially on one other than Fox, is probably infuriating to him.

2. He hates it when people see through his con and see him for the horrible piece of shit he is. He can't handle that, and has to try and destroy that person, because they have fallen out his cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom