US POLITICS XX: Stuck In a Caucus You Can't Get Out Of - Page 50 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-06-2020, 12:58 PM   #981
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:14 PM
Here we go. It will be Burisma 24/7. Rudy will be foaming at the mouth on tv nightly.

Old 03-06-2020, 01:29 PM   #982
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:14 PM
Who fucking cares

Old 03-06-2020, 01:35 PM   #983
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 09:14 PM
I think Li'l Donnie shot his wad on Burisma a little early. It never affected Biden's standing then, and I think it will have little effect now. The fact that every voter except his base knows that it's horseshit because of the whole impeachment process, doesn't help him much either.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:36 PM   #984
Blue Crack Addict

Doesn’t really matter what the story is. His base will rally around Burisma or red scare Sanders or whatever. Better that we just tune that shit out and accept that it’ll be a thing.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:44 PM   #985
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

One of my best friends is concerned that it'll be Emails 2.0 again with Biden (or anyone honestly) and doesn't believe Americans are smart enough to figure it out (he's British, but got citizenship years ago)

We've known the GOP are cowards and evil for a long time. Still bites when you see the few who you think could do better
Old 03-06-2020, 02:27 PM   #986
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
I think Li'l Donnie shot his wad on Burisma a little early. It never affected Biden's standing then, and I think it will have little effect now. The fact that every voter except his base knows that it's horseshit because of the whole impeachment process, doesn't help him much either.

and the fact that Biden has literally buried two of his children, and the trash Trump offspring are actually as corrupt as they are trying to make Hunter out to be.

it won't be a good look.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:57 PM   #987
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Who fucking cares
I think it will all depend on whether the idiot media buys in or just decides to blank out this coverage for the nonsense that it is.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:59 PM   #988
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
and the fact that Biden has literally buried two of his children, and the trash Trump offspring are actually as corrupt as they are trying to make Hunter out to be.

it won't be a good look.
One thing I will say about this.
Biden better be in a dark room somewhere, every spare moment, doing debate prep. For Bernie and for Trump. Bernie literally told him every single thing he was going to hit him on. If he comes out unprepared in the next debate, it will be ridiculous.
He already knows Trump's playbook. He has to have every stat available on Trump's kids business deals, and Trump's self-dealing.
And above all he has to have a simple, succinct, truthful, convincing reply every time Hunter is brought up. Hillary never really managed to that with her emails.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:02 PM   #989
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/stat...72849082535936

Will Bernie's supporters cost him Warren's endorsement? Her interview last night showed that it was something that really bothered her.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:14 PM   #990
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Oh, and I know there was a lot of argument going on about Bernie's California numbers. I saw a post yesterday from a stats guy familiar with the spread on the current mail in and absentee ballots and he said it looks like Bernie may end up winning by about 5-6 points.

Not saying this is completely legit, but it does make it interesting to see where they will end up by the time the final vote is certified.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #991
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
One thing I will say about this.

Biden better be in a dark room somewhere, every spare moment, doing debate prep. For Bernie and for Trump..

Hillary won every debate against that idiot Trump and it made zero difference.
Old 03-06-2020, 04:12 PM   #992
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post

I’m reading all these conservative comment sections and they’re talking about how old and senile and slurry Biden is and that Trump will dazzle us with his policy acumen.

And it’s like, really? Pot? Kettle?
Old 03-06-2020, 04:34 PM   #993
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I’m reading all these conservative comment sections and they’re talking about how old and senile and slurry Biden is and that Trump will dazzle us with his policy acumen.

And it’s like, really? Pot? Kettle?
I actually welcome this. Biden is senile, yes, but Trump has dementia and heaven knows what else, so if they want us to discuss their mental state, bring it on.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:29 PM   #994
Blue Crack Supplier

i also don't think Trump will stalk Biden around stage like some big orange bear.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:35 PM   #995
Acrobat

Quote:
i also don't think Trump will stalk Biden around stage like some big orange bear.
Nah, Trump would be afraid of getting sniffed
Old 03-06-2020, 05:47 PM   #996
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
I think it will all depend on whether the idiot media buys in or just decides to blank out this coverage for the nonsense that it is.
Meh i I I'll just defer to this
Quote:

it won't be a good look.
We've been through burisma and the only people who don't understand that it's horse shit are the red hat brigade.

One of the advantages of the public impeachment - the biggest thing they're going to try and throw at Biden has already been vetted out and the public rejected it.

Not to mention Trump's a fucking germaphobe and coronavirus is going to drive him literally insane
Old 03-06-2020, 06:19 PM   #997
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
Nah, Trump would be afraid of getting sniffed

He won’t grab old Joe by the pussy. Or rape him in a department store changing room.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:22 PM   #998
Blue Crack Distributor

Remember folks... even if Grandpa Joe doesn't want to attack Trump's kids personally, rich Uncle Mike don't give a fuck.

They will not be able to hypocritically call Biden out for anything this time around.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:23 PM   #999
Acrobat

Quote:
He won’t grab old Joe by the pussy. Or rape him in a department store changing room.
Sad thing is, we actually have about 20-30 creepy and disgusting pictures and videos of Uncle Joe groping kids, sniffing them and fondling and sniffing women, and they are all noticeably VERY uncomfortable.

I’m glad we don’t have any footage of Trump doing those disgusting things to anyone. He should stand accountable for that.

Hopefully you think Creepy Uncle Joe should as well
Old 03-06-2020, 06:28 PM   #1000
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
So interesting you brought this up, right after I watched a really good interview about Warren and women in politics.

The guest was talking about a couple of groups that have researched this very type of thing. And in business and especially in politics, they found that the more competent and accomplished a woman was, actually caused more negative sentiment from people. Just part of our built in biases.

So this time around, that sort of bias won't be in play. Also, I think we are forgetting that Trump had not yet been president. He hadn't done ALL of the shit that he's done in front of the electorate for years now. This is going to make him become more of a real candidate on that debate stage. Not the cartoon, imaginary, abstract thing he was in 16.