US POLITICS XX: Stuck In a Caucus You Can't Get Out Of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This debate is very poorly moderated. How are they going to let Tom Steyer make such bold statements about everyone else in stage and then forcefully change topics?

Agreed! Steyer gets all this time, and it always is kind of a let down listening to it.

Do we still call it the "Far East?"

Thank you Bloomberg for at least talking about the coronavirus. This thing is serious.

Did joe Biden just try to compare darpa and the internet to what he’s going to do with the NIH?

Did he think anyone was going to understand that?

"nobody knows what would happen if you legalize marijuana"

yes mike that's never happened anywhere before that you could look to as an example.

Oh Joe that was just so odd and pathetic to yell out at the end.

I think the vibe i'm getting from Amy is that she has already decided to drop out. She is fairly lifeless, stiff and definitely isn't going for it like some of us thought she would. The defeat is in her eyes. :D

Some of these candidates don’t seem to understand that Bernie is winning because of his lack of compromise.

Even if you’re a centrist candidate, just because bernie says he’s going to legalize marijuana and expunge all records rested to marijuana offenses.... doesn’t mean you need to have a different view to be more centrist.

This particular topic isn’t going to scare away voters in the middle.

Bloomberg giving unintentional props to Trump by saying that our military right now is the best funded and prepared its been...

Like how Pete appropriately followed up with - Except for the Commander and Chief who is a buffoon (paraphrasing)

Any sounding like the idiot she thinks Pete thinks she is when it comes to public health... but have no fear, uncle Joe is here... to sound way more fucking stupid.

"xi serves at the behest of the politburo"

you mean the same politburo that made him president for life last year mike?

Bernie swoops in with the term “infectious departments.”

I guess none of them know how to talk about public health [emoji27]

When Bloomberg says I got in x amount of weeks ago I wish somebody would reply you got in five hundred million dollars ago

Warren doesn't want to attack Bernie as I predicted. Amy seems resigned, I agree, so she's out. Steyer has never been a fighter.

Old man fight! Fight!!

did they bus in this audience from a taping of the maury show or something?

i feel like debates used to sound a lot less like a WWE event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom