US Politics XVIII: the illegitimate partisan sham thread - Page 41 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-02-2020, 09:32 PM   #801
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
And juggled child rearing while her husband finally brought peace to the Middle East.
To be fair, Donald has done some "child rearing" in his day as well.

Old 02-02-2020, 09:39 PM   #802
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
To be fair, Donald has done some "child rearing" in his day as well.
Peace in the Middle East???

Old 02-02-2020, 09:42 PM   #803
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
Peace in the Middle East???

Excuse me but are you suggesting Donald Trump has made peace in the Middle East?
Old 02-02-2020, 09:54 PM   #804
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
Ok ,now seriously. Just because someone has held a lot of positions doesn’t mean she was good at them or did anything worthwhile. I mean as a Senator and Secretary of State she was ineffective at best, useless at worst. She may or may not have been fired for being an ineffective attorney during the Nixon years (stories differ on that one).

But when I interview people for jobs, it’s nice to know what positions they’ve held, but it’s more important what they DID, was there a positive impact?

I know this doesn’t cover your entire list of “achievements “, some of which are actual achievements, but a big chunk of your list is “had this position, had this position “.

Bernie has accomplished even less in his life to be honest , Joe Biden, 50 years I’m Washington, done nothing but plagiarize , grope kids, and sniff women’s hair.
Always cute when you chime in. Any examples that would back up the claim of her being useless as a senator and SoS? Cause it sounds like you're just spouting bullshit and hope people think it's true, like your tangerine lord and master.

Clinton was a senator for just 8 years, and in that time she 713 pieces of legislation. 363 of those were Senate bills, the rest, amendments or resolutions. Clinton was listed as a co-sponsor on 74 bills that became law. Which if you are familiar with the pass rate of bills becoming law, you would realize that is incredibly high.
But i know that those mainly deal with healthcare and services for women, children and underprivileged families, so that probably means useless to you.

She was highly praised for her time as SoS . Also, as SoS she was actually working to strengthen relationships with Europe and our allies , asserting our position of leadership in the world, while not groveling to Russia, so I guess that must be tough for you.

What has Pompeo done again? Oh yeah, given sweaty, jibberish-filled sunday show interviews trying to make excuse after excuse for whatever Trump has most recently fucked up.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:00 PM   #805
Blue Crack Addict

Someone go get the clip of Donald Trump praising Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State and ask gzus our lord and savior what he thinks
Old 02-02-2020, 10:33 PM   #806
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:39 PM
Big fat dumb president doesn't know where Kansas City is.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200202_222509.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	12396
Old 02-02-2020, 10:44 PM   #807
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

https://twitter.com/therickwilson/st...550163969?s=21
Old 02-02-2020, 11:35 PM   #808
Blue Crack Supplier

US Politics XVIII: the illegitimate partisan sham thread

The Senate will vote, and Missouri will heretofore be known as Kansas.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:39 AM   #809
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Big fat dumb president doesn't know where Kansas City is.Attachment 12396

Old 02-03-2020, 06:36 AM   #810
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
The quote is being taken out of context. I hate that I feel the need to sit here and speak for vlad... he clearly was commenting on how he didn’t believe her accomplishments as a member of various high offices (as a politician) were positive ones.

Vlad obviously isn’t stupid and doesn’t think Hilary Clinton isn’t a very highly decorated individual in terms of lifetime accomplishments, and I’m sure he appreciates her relevance as a female who has pushed the boundaries on a lot of that.

There’s no need to take his not-explained criticism out of context, seeing as we know who he is and we already know what he thinks. Throwing your arms up and adding him as just another data point of “people who question Clinton’s accomplishments” is just unnecessary.

That's right. I'm amazed that people here still seem to be confused as to what angle I'm coming from.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:57 AM   #811
Blue Crack Addict

Five reasons I hate Chris Cillizza:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/02/polit...ead/index.html

“Five most likely Iowa outcomes”... he makes an article that literally has 5 bullet points of outcomes that are not mutually exclusive, and with sub-outcomes that pretty much, in summation, say that anything can happen. Here are his five most likely outcomes:

5. Klobuchar finishes top-3
4. Warren wins (or finishes in second)
3. Buttigieg wins (or finishes in second or third)
2. Biden wins
1. Sanders wins

Thanks asshole
Old 02-03-2020, 08:10 AM   #812
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad n U 2 View Post
That's right. I'm amazed that people here still seem to be confused as to what angle I'm coming from.
I think that's a bit disingenuous. I know you're a smart guy. So why would you ask for someone to explain what Clinton's accomplishments are, or how she paved the way for women that came after her in politics?

Both of those are more than obvious to anyone who isn't terribly uninformed, extremely biased or has their sexism showing.

So knowing you aren't uninformed, hopefully not sexist. What would prompt that question from you?
Old 02-03-2020, 09:27 AM   #813
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:39 PM
it's time for our quadrennial reminder that caucuses are really dumb
Old 02-03-2020, 09:59 AM   #814
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
it's time for our quadrennial reminder that caucuses are really dumb
You beat me to it. This nonsense needs to end. Just let people vote and be done with it. Not only is Iowa (and NH) just a horribly unrepresentative state to start the process with, this sort of, Well the votes can be counted in 4 different ways, with several rounds of voting business is just stupid and really ends up letting every candidate that lands under the top spot make some sort of argument that they did much better than the results would indicate.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:39 AM   #815
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

It's also run at night so anyone who works a night shift gets no vote. No mail in either, so military is cut out.

It's really dumb and I'm not sure anyone in Iowa actually likes it. The Iowa Democratic Party is the reason it stays. Without it, Iowa becomes meaningless. Needs to go to closed primary (so GOP folk can't sabotage), and get more states this first week.

I predict......pain....and

Bernie 1st
Warren 2nd
Biden 3rd
Old 02-03-2020, 12:35 PM   #816
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Impeachment "hasn't shaken my faith in being able to work with at least" some Republicans, Biden told "TODAY" show co-anchor Savannah Guthrie in an interview before Monday's Iowa caucuses.

"I think you're going to see the world change with Trump gone," Biden added.
That is some next level delusion right there.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:17 PM   #817
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

It's disqualifying.

But he's the only one that Trump is terrified to run against.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:27 PM   #818
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
It's disqualifying.

But he's the only one that Trump is terrified to run against.
Given Trump's recent behaviour, I think Bloomberg also terrifies him. Probably because he's an actual billionaire (nothing else matters to the Donald but money).
Old 02-03-2020, 02:13 PM   #819
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Given Trump's recent behaviour, I think Bloomberg also terrifies him. Probably because he's an actual billionaire (nothing else matters to the Donald but money).
Agreed, and Biden should be terrified as well of Bloomberg.
You get Bloomberg in the debates and flooding airwaves in every state and Biden may very well whither away even if he makes it to Super Tuesday in a strong position.

In the end, Bloomberg may very well be opening the door to a Bernie victory, which i'm sure was not his intention.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:24 PM   #820
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
It's also run at night so anyone who works a night shift gets no vote. No mail in either, so military is cut out.

It's really dumb and I'm not sure anyone in Iowa actually likes it. The Iowa Democratic Party is the reason it stays. Without it, Iowa becomes meaningless. Needs to go to closed primary (so GOP folk can't sabotage), and get more states this first week.

I predict......pain....and

Bernie 1st
Warren 2nd
Biden 3rd
No way its a Bernie/Warren, one/two.

Bernie looks like he is surging there at the right time and will most likely take the top spot He's already siphoned off a good chunk of Warren supporters. And because of this, Warren is gonna get a lot of people jumping ship from her over to Sanders tonight.
Biden most likely second, but it will remain to be seen if people that shift from Pete go mainly to Biden or mainly to Bernie or split sort of evenly. And do Amy K's supporters stick with her or shift some. She is also surging, but from a lower starting point.

I think we see
Bernie around the low 30's
Biden low 20's
Pete 12ish
Warren 10ish
Amy 8ish
Yang 6ish
Others....