US Politics XVII: Yes, squid pro row

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally thanked Russia before any of our allies or our special forces.

We Mikal is right, after this we cannot impeach. We must make him king

Well impeachment is definitely cancelled now, woohoo! He has the video of the whimpering screaming Al Baghdadi and thinks it should be made public, what else do we need? Ixnay on impeachment I say. Lindsey Graham is there and he's on board now too, they kissed and made up.

Why does he keep saying Donald Trump? Dumbass question of the day, I know.

A canine as they call it, I call it a dog. A beautiful talented dog.

I hope that poor dog lives and never has to meet Trump

As I was Googling for tweets he started talking about this one! People still come up to him and tell him how amazing his prediction was. They should have just listened to him!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Of course we should have captured Osama Bin Laden long before we did. I pointed him out in my book just BEFORE the attack on the World Trade Center. President Clinton famously missed his shot. We paid Pakistan Billions of Dollars & they never told us he was living there. Fools!..

People are trying to find reasons to be unhappy with Trump about the raid.

Aside from a bunch of cringy eye rolley shit he is saying, good job. Much like Bin Laden, the IC and DoD moving parts put the intel on the president’s lap and he said ok go for it.

Yay us. Move on, the president is still a criminal and we can compartmentalize this success from his other tremendous failures.

WASHINGTON — President Trump knew the Central Intelligence Agency and Special Operations commandos were zeroing in on the location for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Islamic State leader, when he ordered American troops to withdraw from northern Syria earlier this month, intelligence, military and counterterrorism officials said on Sunday.

For months, intelligence officials had kept Mr. Trump apprised of what he had set as a top priority, the hunt for Mr. al-Baghdadi, the world’s most wanted terrorist.

But Mr. Trump’s abrupt withdrawal order three weeks ago disrupted the meticulous planning underway and forced Pentagon officials to speed up the plan for the risky night raid before their ability to control troops, spies and reconnaissance aircraft disappeared with the pullout, the officials said.

Mr. al-Baghdadi’s death in the raid on Saturday, they said, occurred largely in spite of, and not because of, Mr. Trump’s actions.

Notice how al-Baghdadi was well within Turkish held territory, and Turkey didn't do anything to get him ...

giphy.gif

Trump is a massive special snowflake, who never goes anywhere near protesters or people who aren't in his cult in some arena. The best part of this isn't even that he's fuming, but if you take a look at right wing sites it's that his idiot supporters are all totally convinced that he was booed because the game was in DC and everyone who attended was a Deep State wealthy liberal.

The fact that about 60% of the American public thinks he should get the heave-ho doesn't even register with them.

Trump is a massive special snowflake, who never goes anywhere near protesters or people who aren't in his cult in some arena. The best part of this isn't even that he's fuming, but if you take a look at right wing sites it's that his idiot supporters are all totally convinced that he was booed because the game was in DC and everyone who attended was a Deep State wealthy liberal.

The fact that about 60% of the American public thinks he should get the heave-ho doesn't even register with them.

:hug:

the game was in DC and everyone who attended was a Deep State wealthy liberal.

the Nationals pull from DC, NoVA, and MD. it's basically a bridge-and-tunnel crowd drawing mostly from the suburbs. educated, well-off suburbs.

which still makes sense. the suburbs hate Trump.

booing a politician is par for the course for sporting events. "lock him up," however, in all its joyful splendor, is something entirely new. i imagine it was quite a shock for Trump to be in an uncontrolled public environment and not surrounded by his adoring, red-hatted idiot crowds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom