US Politics XVII: Yes, squid pro row - Page 44 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-03-2019, 01:06 PM   #861
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:27 AM
Kamala OUT

Old 12-03-2019, 01:08 PM   #862
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Kamala OUT

Viable VP choice. Surprised she’s dropping this early as there were signs of strong support in South Carolina.

Old 12-03-2019, 01:14 PM   #863
Blue Crack Addict

the guardian is making it sound like some sort of personal thing happened that is making her drop out, rather than it being from how the campaign is going. either way unless it's something tragic then i'm sure she'll be strongly considered for VP.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:32 PM   #864
Blue Crack Addict

ah, scratch that - the timing is because at the end of the week the ballot for the california primary is finalized and her name would have been on it, and she didn't want to get crushed in her home state and make her re-election to senate in 2022 harder.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:58 PM   #865
Blue Crack Addict

intelligence comittee has just released their impeachment report: https://intelligence.house.gov/report/
Old 12-03-2019, 03:04 PM   #866
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:27 AM
Wow I'm disappointed that Senator Harris dropped out. She closed campaign offices in New Hampshire and other places. It was reported a few days ago that there were serious staff problems that all seemed to stem from her campaign manager.

I think she'd be an excellent VP, I think she's qualified to be President too.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:09 PM   #867
Blue Crack Addict

Team Trump is the official Twitter acct for the Trump campaign. Stay classy.

NEWS
Team Trump mocks Kamala Harris after she drops out
By Kate Sheehy

December 3, 2019 | 2:00pm

President Trump’s campaign team mocked Kamala Harris after she pulled out of the Democratic presidential race Monday — including by posting silent online footage of her waving goodbye.

The Twitter clip by “Team Trump” was followed by a retweet of a photo of a young Hillary Clinton, whom the president beat in 2016, alongside a snapshot of Harris as a little girl — with the comment, “The curse continues,” by original poster Julio Rosas, who works for the conservative website Townhall.com.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:34 PM   #868
Blue Crack Addict

Intel report accuses Trump of putting his own interests above those of the US. Misconduct and obstruction. Nah, that's a lie! Report hoax!

Trump must be a bull in a china shop at Buckingham Palace tonight. They're probably all laughing at him behind his back.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:37 PM   #869
Blue Crack Addict

She wasn't a viable candidate any longer, and it would behoove most of the rest of the field to follow her lead and drop out the same way.

Biden is a total disaster. I absolutely believe that he would lose to Trump. He is a horrible campaigner, people are not excited about him, he doesn't even seem to have great campaign staff to mitigate how bad he is on the campaign trail and he sounds less and less coherent with every passing month. Donald Trump is totally incoherent too but his followers don't care and he is the master of distraction for the media so none of that will be a negative for him.

Yes, he is absolutely toxic in the suburbs. But if the economy is humming along and the impeachment process does not play well with the public by the time it's over then really anything could happen.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:53 PM   #870
Blue Crack Addict

Trump called Schiff a deranged human being. I guess on Twitter? He must be done embarrassing the US at the NATO meeting.

Deranged human being, talk about pot kettle.
Old 12-03-2019, 04:42 PM   #871
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
She wasn't a viable candidate any longer, and it would behoove most of the rest of the field to follow her lead and drop out the same way.

Biden is a total disaster. I absolutely believe that he would lose to Trump. He is a horrible campaigner, people are not excited about him, he doesn't even seem to have great campaign staff to mitigate how bad he is on the campaign trail and he sounds less and less coherent with every passing month. Donald Trump is totally incoherent too but his followers don't care and he is the master of distraction for the media so none of that will be a negative for him.

Yes, he is absolutely toxic in the suburbs. But if the economy is humming along and the impeachment process does not play well with the public by the time it's over then really anything could happen.

He doesn’t excite me at all. There’s actually nothing about his proposals that i really like or enjoy (i don’t think they’d really hurt the country compared to a GOP position).

He does seem to have lost something mentally and that scares me.

But he’s still the only one who beats Trump in the states that matter. And he’s going to win the primary easily. He may lose some of the “whitest” states but he’ll be carried over the finish line by Super Tuesday

It’ll come down to his VP pick, and there’s talk that Harris would make a great AG
Old 12-03-2019, 05:46 PM   #872
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
And he’s going to win the primary easily. He may lose some of the “whitest” states but he’ll be carried over the finish line by Super Tuesday

It’ll come down to his VP pick, and there’s talk that Harris would make a great AG
Assuming Vice President Biden did get to pick a running mate, a 'good' choice could make Biden himself look even more frail and confused in comparison.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:56 PM   #873
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post

I reckon everyone still left aside from Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg, and Biden should have already dropped out, and Biden should really get the tap on the shoulder for his senility.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:59 PM   #874
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer White View Post
Assuming Vice President Biden did get to pick a running mate, a 'good' choice could make Biden himself look even more frail and confused in comparison.

Would agree to this, and also I think Harris as AG would do nothing but piss off those to the left of his own party, as most of that crowd are critical of her... as AG of California. Not as senator.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:27 PM   #875
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Would agree to this, and also I think Harris as AG would do nothing but piss off those to the left of his own party, as most of that crowd are critical of her... as AG of California. Not as senator.

It would also be a terrible position to take if she is at all interested in running for President again. There is literally no position whose record can hurt you more than that of AG.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:12 PM   #876
Blue Crack Supplier

We need powerful Senators — she is absolutely poised to be a powerhouse, and the D’s need her there.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:43 PM   #877
Blue Crack Addict

Click image for larger version

Name:	EK5k3uOW4AI7NY1.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	12380
Old 12-03-2019, 08:07 PM   #878
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Say... you wouldn't happen to be a banned member coming back under a new name, would you?
That's what i thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2s4Pinkos View Post
Why is it white people aren't allowed to criticize or have an opinion on the problems within the "black community", yet black people are allowed to criticize white people all they want?
Because of too much personal bigotry & institutional R-A-C-I-S-M, you of possibly willful ignorance.

Oh, you can have an opinion, you jus better be ready to be counteted, maybe YELLED AT, or even maybe engaged in a meaning fully IF you have or listened to a lot of African-Americans over the years and convey your thoughts in nuanced thoughtful ways.

And i don't mean just Candance Owens and Co.

And BTW do you listen yo U2 despite bring "Pinkos"?
And to quote Obi wan K, "Now hat's a name (pinkos) I haven't heard in a long time.A long time".

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Oh boy
Old 12-03-2019, 08:24 PM   #879
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Trump called Schiff a deranged human being. I guess on Twitter? He must be done embarrassing the US at the NATO meeting.

Deranged human being, talk about pot kettle.
No, he said it (somewhere). Heard it on the radio.
Ahhhh, yes. Look how "deranged" the mostly calm Rep Schiff was especially in comparison to the Bellowing Orange Bully.

Quote:
If this is real?

Then, OhhhHhhh, snap!

And if it's not - still good.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:23 PM   #880
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

She does know how to put people away