US Politics XVII: Yes, squid pro row - Page 43 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-02-2019, 07:43 PM   #841
Babyface

Local Time: 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post

It's always offensive when white people try to explain the problems of the "black community." Just the other day I had a neighbor (who is a very decent person, btw) explain to me about how black kids don't have fathers. Again the implication was that there's just "something wrong" with black people that the fathers are out of the picture.
Why is it white people aren't allowed to criticize or have an opinion on the problems within the "black community", yet black people are allowed to criticize white people all they want?

So which is more of a problem TODAY in 2019 in the black community....the breakdown of the family OR "white supremacy?"

Old 12-02-2019, 07:58 PM   #842
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:27 AM
Oh boy

Old 12-02-2019, 08:02 PM   #843
Babyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Oh boy
Typical response...gaslighting instead of answering the question
Old 12-02-2019, 08:51 PM   #844
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2s4Pinkos View Post
Typical response...gaslighting instead of answering the question
Say... you wouldn't happen to be a banned member coming back under a new name, would you?
Old 12-02-2019, 08:53 PM   #845
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Jesus...this is what we've got. The malarkey bus can feel free to run over me when we get four more years of that orange clown

Attachment 12353
It's unbearable. And the polls seem to suggest that Bernie is on the upswing. I actually like him personally but if it's down between two nearly 80-year-old men, one of whom sounds like he's 95 mentally and the other just had a heart attack, and RBG hanging on by a thread, heaven help the entire world.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:56 PM   #846
Babyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Say... you wouldn't happen to be a banned member coming back under a new name, would you?
Why, so you can get rid of someone who doesn't buy into the hive mentality here?

But, no I'm not. You're a moderator I'm sure you could tell if I was....
Old 12-02-2019, 08:59 PM   #847
Blue Crack Addict

yeah totally brand new members who've never been here before know how to post in all of the active threads in various sub-forums instantly.

Old 12-02-2019, 09:02 PM   #848
Babyface

Right because posting on an online forum is rocket science....
Old 12-02-2019, 09:12 PM   #849
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Right because posting on an online forum is rocket science....

Well obviously it is because you forgot to post in the “Introduce Yourself” sub-forum!
Old 12-02-2019, 09:19 PM   #850
Babyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
Well obviously it is because you forgot to post in the “Introduce Yourself” sub-forum!
Is that a requirement? Looks like there's only like 10 or so from all of 2019 so that must not be a popular thing to do on here....
Old 12-02-2019, 09:19 PM   #851
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Is that a requirement? Looks like there's only like 10 or so from all of 2019 so that must not be a popular thing to do on here....

Yes
Old 12-02-2019, 09:25 PM   #852
Babyface

Quote:
Yes
Funny...just read the community rules and didn't see that requirement anywhere....
Old 12-02-2019, 09:26 PM   #853
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Funny...just read the community rules and didn't see that requirement anywhere....

Read more
Old 12-03-2019, 06:52 AM   #854
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
It's unbearable. And the polls seem to suggest that Bernie is on the upswing. I actually like him personally but if it's down between two nearly 80-year-old men, one of whom sounds like he's 95 mentally and the other just had a heart attack, and RBG hanging on by a thread, heaven help the entire world.
I like Bernie personally too but I couldn't vote for him. I fully support his goals to make things more equitable in this country, but I just don't see how financially he gets that done. Elizabeth Warren seems to have a more concrete plan to do it...but I still don't know. I actually think one of the best candidates now is Amy Klobuchar, a practical more moderate one. She'll be out soon because she can't raise the money.

I wish I could vote for Bloomberg just because of his stance on guns, but the rest of it... way too many questions right now.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:14 AM   #855
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I like Bernie personally too but I couldn't vote for him. I fully support his goals to make things more equitable in this country, but I just don't see how financially he gets that done. Elizabeth Warren seems to have a more concrete plan to do it...but I still don't know. I actually think one of the best candidates now is Amy Klobuchar, a practical more moderate one. She'll be out soon because she can't raise the money.

I wish I could vote for Bloomberg just because of his stance on guns, but the rest of it... way too many questions right now.

Amy will be our because of the shaky bangs. But I do like her.

Russia/Trump fears Biden and Harris the most. Just follow the Russian brewed smear campaign against Harris. That’s why I’d be fine with a Biden/Harris ticket.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:20 AM   #856
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 04:27 AM
Quote:

Well, that's a little much to say you "couldn't vote for him". I mean, if your stance on guns is a main issue for you, any Dem, including Bernie is going to be light years ahead of Trump. Maybe you are referring to voting for him in the primary?
More importantly, the Supreme Court hangs in the balance, which means every issue important to us as a country hangs on it.

I personally have grown tired of Bernie and his bluster, but remember, that no matter how big the plans are, it still has to go through the house, so I wouldn't worry that he is going to make all the changes he is touting. Same goes for everyone.

It's getting interesting with polls swinging around all over in the first two primary states, but that's about it. beyond those states, Biden is still solidly in the lead. The truth is, with the huge field of Dems, every one has problems when looking at the general. I still am leaning for a Biden/Harris, or Biden/Abrams, or Warren... hmmmm I'm not sure what her best choice for VP would be, but it is NOT Gillum, as I know she was kind of poking around at. Maybe Warren/Castro? I would say Warren/Abrams, but unfortunately the sexism in the country would make it even more difficult for Warren than may be necessary.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:33 AM   #857
Blue Crack Supplier

Warren/Castro strikes me as a GOP dream ticket.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:43 AM   #858
Blue Crack Distributor

I'm not throwing my support behind him even though I have in the past, as he fits into my "no more 70+ year old white dudes" bucket.

Alas - Mike Bloomberg is very good at reading data. Perhaps the best around. He's wanted to run in the past but has always decided against running.

That he's jumped in late, and thrown so much of his own cash in, tells me, as someone who's followed his political career since 2001, that the data is showing him there's a realistic path for him.

That's not an endorsement. I'd prefer he stay on the sidelines and fund candidates up and down the ballot the same way he did in 2018.

Alas, here we are.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:45 AM   #859
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Amy will be our because of the shaky bangs. But I do like her.

Russia/Trump fears Biden and Harris the most. Just follow the Russian brewed smear campaign against Harris. That’s why I’d be fine with a Biden/Harris ticket.
The fucking shaky bangs man.

Imagine the "ask not what your country can wo for you" speech byit with Jack Kennedy's hair quivering like a bowl of jello. Just can't have that.

And yes, this reasoning, which I fully support, is exactly why we got a reality game show host as president. Murica.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:46 AM   #860
Blue Crack Addict

Joe was hungry on the campaign trail (no malarkey or food on his bus) so he nibbled on his wife's finger. Yes he really did that..

Click image for larger version

Name:	02-joe-biden-finger-nibble-wife.w1200.h1200.2x.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	12379