US Politics XVI: Where the record player stays on all night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also interesting to see nobody is talking about the fact that Bernie Sanders had a heart attack. I hope he's doing well, but this is unfortunately a political point. He should strategically plan his exit and get behind Warren if he wants his message to make it to the White House.

Also interesting to see nobody is talking about the fact that Bernie Sanders had a heart attack. I hope he's doing well, but this is unfortunately a political point. He should strategically plan his exit and get behind Warren if he wants his message to make it to the White House.

Agreed. We’ll see if Bernie is about the message or about the man.

They all want the end times anyway, so why are they getting upset?

And I am wondering if someone has actually hacked Trump's twitter account when it's post these crazy ass tweets.

I HEREBY!!!
STABLE GENIUS!!

this is totally normal for a healthy economy and in no way will lead to future ruin, this is absolutely not exactly the same tax situation as in 1780s france, nothing to see here folks:

For the first time on record, the 400 wealthiest Americans last year paid a lower total tax rate — spanning federal, state and local taxes — than any other income group, according to newly released data.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/06/opinion/income-tax-rate-wealthy.html

I still think it’s a positive if he shows up to the next debate or a few. I just don’t think he should hit the primaries at this point.

There's a scenario where him staying on the ballot could help Warren. There is, apparently, overlap between Bernie and Biden supporters, so he could end up siphoning delegates off from Biden, thus giving Warren a better chance. I know Warren is surging, but Biden is still the frontrunner as of now. So I can see Sanders sticking around if he thinks it is to Warren's benefit.

But, of course, his health should come first.

Ha! Love the poster who said they love tweeters who blow up Rudy's tv interviews holding up "real" papers of "proof" that turn out tofrom right-wing sites. :lmao:
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1181193751747805185?s=19

A judge had to say "bro, we literally had a revolution to stop the shit you're doing"
Omg i heard thwy earlier. Constitution 101!

While nothing will ever change Trumpleton's denials. That's not really the point. The point is to change minds of independents and moderates in favor of impeachment. And the one thing that this second whistleblower does, is to destroy the first round of argument from Trump lackeys that the whistle blower was all second and third hand info.

Now they see the Trump apologists have to scramble around trying to discount first hand info. And it just makes them look more and more guilty and unprepared.
Yup
Good on that judge. You'd think that wouldn't have to be said, but here we are.

Honestly, it'd be drastic, but at this point, can we just get somebody to sneak in and find a way to grab his tax returns, and publish them for all to see in the papers or something? It's absolutely insane how much he keeps trying to delay any release of these.
Been askingvThe Universe for this for months! :up: :D
First, it doesn't take 3 days of tests to conclude its a heart attack. They know that day 1, within hours. Especially with a high profile patient. And the campaign actually released a statement on day 3 saying that had no idea where Sanders was! Did not know his location. Which is just crazy. But that aside.

Actually making a statement about sexism in general and how Clinton in particular was a massive target of this.

So you're saying Bernie has a heart attack, and no one bats an eye. Just says, He's coming back onto the trail!! Feeling great!!
Is equivalent of Hillary having a cough and using some lozenges during speaking engagements, and fainting once, and the reaction was at best - What's wrong with Hillary!?!? Should she drop out?!?!?
To the worst - Actually Hillary is hospitalized (or dead) and it's really a Hillary double that is on the campaign trail!
(I wish I were joking about the last part there, but no, it actually happened)

Nothing against Bernie. I am relieved he isn't dropping out because the race needs him. Just light years difference between the reaction to their health.

Yeah, they know with in hours by certain markers in the blood whether it's a heart attack or not.

And wf is right to point out intense reaction when Hillary had some brief medical issues.

It might as well say "I am OZ, the great and powerful!"
As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits,

really!!!???!!!
I did go right to OZ land in my head upon seeing that! holy crackers! :crack::huh:

Might today’s decision to pull troops out of Syria be a turning point? I just heard Lindsey graham fuming at trump over this. If he starts pissing off even his most hardcore republican supporters, will they continue to defend him in the Ukraine scandal? If true, too bad it takes something like this to finaly make them wake the hell up.https://www.businessinsider.com/lin...-trump-over-his-withdrawal-from-syria-2019-10

Hell froze over today, pos Lindsey Graham criticized Trump. About troop withdrawals from Syria. He called it a stain on America's honor. Left out the part that said just like our President and me.

Hell froze over today, pos Lindsey Graham criticized Trump. About troop withdrawals from Syria. He called it a stain on America's honor. Left out the part that said just like our President and me.

Leave it to the GOP to get outraged only when their bloodthirst for endless wars is threatened in any way. Everything else, they can live with. :|

I saw a clip of the talking heads on the Fox News breakfast show (or whatever they call it) expressing serious discontent with the decision to desert the Kurds in Rojava - that's how devastating the decision is and thus far the worst Trump has made in its magnitude.

The only thing Li'l Lindsay loves more than Trump is WAR! I'm guessing he has "personal time" with posters of Trump and soldiers shooting brown people.
U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-aaaaaaaahhhhhoooooohhhaaaaaahhhh

Last edited:
First, it doesn't take 3 days of tests to conclude its a heart attack. They know that day 1, within hours. Especially with a high profile patient. And the campaign actually released a statement on day 3 saying that had no idea where Sanders was! Did not know his location. Which is just crazy. But that aside.

Actually making a statement about sexism in general and how Clinton in particular was a massive target of this.

So you're saying Bernie has a heart attack, and no one bats an eye. Just says, He's coming back onto the trail!! Feeling great!!
Is equivalent of Hillary having a cough and using some lozenges during speaking engagements, and fainting once, and the reaction was at best - What's wrong with Hillary!?!? Should she drop out?!?!?
To the worst - Actually Hillary is hospitalized (or dead) and it's really a Hillary double that is on the campaign trail!
(I wish I were joking about the last part there, but no, it actually happened)

Nothing against Bernie. I am relieved he isn't dropping out because the race needs him. Just light years difference between the reaction to their health.
Remember when our far right interferencers tried to say that Hillary's bodyguard was carrying around a special anti stroke epi pen?

Man those were the days

Insofar as direct US presence becomes nil, I agree. Erdogan's no friend to Assad and is in a vulnerable position domestically on a relative level, and this invasion will serve to improve his own ratings. It's a massive benefit to him, and Trump has his corrupt dealings with him no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom