US Politics XVI: Where the record player stays on all night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE AG Bob Barr,

While some radio guests on public radio Sat were going over the history of Impeachment in the USA they reminded us that...

... (<these are good dots) AG John Mitchell (Nixon) went to jail for Watergate .

:fingerscrossed: :corn:

Last edited:
You're a fucking moron.

Yeah, I almost replied, until i realized it was actually too monumentally moronic to even respond to. I can't imagine my mind being this poisoned, or so weak-minded to actually believe this stuff. So utterly dumb that it leads me to believe that he was really just full on trolling this time. No one could actually be this obtuse. Except maybe Trump himself. (OH Guliani)

It sure looks like Dallas Police murdered a witness who testified in the Botham Jean murder case.
I saw a blurb on this and i thot "uhoh?" . Wouldn't be too surprised. :angry:

I almost wish we would see a President Pelosi, so Americans can be reminded what it’s like to live under Democrat Party leadership....no more American flags, more shit on the streets of our inner cities, more welfare, less jobs, and the President going Global and taking care of every country BUT America

Really? :eyebrow: What twaddle. :lol:

Having lived under both especially from Prs. Reagan onward more people usually get sick(er) /or die under Republican/Conservative Administrations. :| Saw plenty of American flags. Less jobs? Not usually.

And let's remember that while far from perfect Prs. Obama saved us and much of the world from a full (possibly World-wide) Depression because of the repeaal of The Glass-Steagal Act (?1933 FDR) which restricted commercial banks to only using 10% of their holding for investment, and also created thge FDIC. Banks had to choose back then whether to go commercial or become investment/securities banks, offer financial services of that type. Unfortunately it seems a !ot of Democrats approved of it. Supposedly to compete better in the modern financial market

(Im re- preading up on the sub-prime mortgage market back then [i listened to all this stuff back in 2006-8 onward mostly by public and some commercial radio] - in case i need to explain more. But i remember a good amount a i'm rrading. I can't believe actually understand this stuff. Yay, me. :D )

I almost wish we would see a President Pelosi, so Americans can be reminded what it’s like to live under Democrat Party leadership....no more American flags, more shit on the streets of our inner cities, more welfare, less jobs, and the President going Global and taking care of every country BUT America

How is compromising Americans foreign policy in order to make it serve your own political ends taking care of anybody other than Trump?

It’s unbelievable to me that you think Trump “takes care” of America when he’s literally walking treason and has not only sold out the entire country but would also literally step on your throat if you were lying bleeding in the steet if it made him a quick buck.

He doesn’t care about you. He thinks you’re stupid and he’s taking your money. Like he always has — stupid white men have been his target audience since the beginning.

I agree, it looks very bad. I felt sick to my stomach when I read the story yesterday. Had to just log out for a while and try to find something else to do. Even if they didn't, it's the baddest look ever.

wait for it...

))))) "WAHHHH!" (((((

Trump told Republicans he doesn't want impeachment on his 'resume': report
Chris Mills Rodrigo 2 hrs ago

President Trump privately told House Republicans that he is worried about the effect impeachment would have on his legacy, Axios reported Sunday.

:lmao: :lmao:

Awwwww, poor drumphy, wumpy

And how many of hundreds of thousands and more lives have you damaged or ruined aleady. You can wipe your "resume" on your u-know-what. :|

Last edited:

FFS you make Jacob Wohl look like one of the sharper tools in the shed.

I’m just excited for the return of taco trucks on every corner and the glorious revival of Sharia Law to Oklahoma.

Last edited:
I suppose if Hillary had spent nearly a week covering up the fact that she had a heart attack, she will be treated exactly the same way that Sanders was... right?

In other (bad) news, the White House has indirectly sanctioned the genocide of the Kurds of Northern Syria by the Turkish state.

Second whistleblower is bad. It’ll just feed the minds of those who think this is a deep state conspiracy theory. Look .,. there’s two insiders who have now come forward ... how can this be possible? It’s a conspiracy by the intelligence community. They cannot be trusted. Trump is god.

It doesn’t matter if there is 1 or ten whistle blowers or if even trump himself says he is guilty, trumpets will always find an excuse to defend their hero. I say the more whistleblowers the better. At this point it’s kinda funny to see the trumpets squirm and come out with those laughable reasons.

Second whistleblower is bad. It’ll just feed the minds of those who think this is a deep state conspiracy theory. Look .,. there’s two insiders who have now come forward ... how can this be possible? It’s a conspiracy by the intelligence community. They cannot be trusted. Trump is god.

While nothing will ever change Trumpleton's denials. That's not really the point. The point is to change minds of independents and moderates in favor of impeachment. And the one thing that this second whistleblower does, is to destroy the first round of argument from Trump lackeys that the whistle blower was all second and third hand info.

Now they see the Trump apologists have to scramble around trying to discount first hand info. And it just makes them look more and more guilty and unprepared.

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1181193751747805185?s=19

A judge had to say "bro, we literally had a revolution to stop the shit you're doing"

Good on that judge. You'd think that wouldn't have to be said, but here we are.

Honestly, it'd be drastic, but at this point, can we just get somebody to sneak in and find a way to grab his tax returns, and publish them for all to see in the papers or something? It's absolutely insane how much he keeps trying to delay any release of these.

Remember, we started with

I never talked about Joe Biden
The whistle blower got everything wrong about the call
I think the Ukraine Pres brought up Joe Biden
I brought up Joe Biden to fight corruption
All of the whistle blower info is second and third hand
Ukraine and China need to investigate Joe Biden
First hand whistle blower doesn't mean anything because he is being brought forward now

d3d848ff-cdc7-46d1-8e39-c6dc6f3efe45.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose if Hillary had spent nearly a week covering up the fact that she had a heart attack, she will be treated exactly the same way that Sanders was... right?

3 days to do some tests to determine the official cause of his hospitalization and then more or less immediately announcing what actually happened once it's fully determined is "spent nearly a week covering up the fact". please. :rolleyes:

we're all aware that you're only pretending to be openminded towards bernie but at least make an effort with your smears, dude.

so people who have actual inside information on the president committing crimes while in office should just be quiet because his supporters are loonies who are going to think it's all a big conspiracy. now there's a spicy take.

Last edited:
3 days to do some tests to determine the official cause of his hospitalization and then more or less immediately announcing what actually happened once it's fully determined is "spent nearly a week covering up the fact". please. :rolleyes:

we're all aware that you're only pretending to be openminded towards bernie but at least make an effort with your smears, dude.

First, it doesn't take 3 days of tests to conclude its a heart attack. They know that day 1, within hours. Especially with a high profile patient. And the campaign actually released a statement on day 3 saying that had no idea where Sanders was! Did not know his location. Which is just crazy. But that aside.

Actually making a statement about sexism in general and how Clinton in particular was a massive target of this.

So you're saying Bernie has a heart attack, and no one bats an eye. Just says, He's coming back onto the trail!! Feeling great!!
Is equivalent of Hillary having a cough and using some lozenges during speaking engagements, and fainting once, and the reaction was at best - What's wrong with Hillary!?!? Should she drop out?!?!?
To the worst - Actually Hillary is hospitalized (or dead) and it's really a Hillary double that is on the campaign trail!
(I wish I were joking about the last part there, but no, it actually happened)

Nothing against Bernie. I am relieved he isn't dropping out because the race needs him. Just light years difference between the reaction to their health.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom