US Politics XVI: Where the record player stays on all night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its all yours :up:

source.gif

Wonder if this will be the end of Bernie's campaign. Hope he recovers well.

Meanwhile the ancient, obese orange fucker who eats deep fried food continues on.

His personality type / mental illness will not be able to handle this impeachment.

He believes in these conspiracy theories because it aligns with his fragile ego.

He’s going to do something incredibly horrific if he’s not removed from office

He just said that Zalinski was the one that brought up Biden and Guliani. LOL
Now fighting with a journalist. Making his faces. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
This is some amazingly funny shit.

Thanks for the updates. I personally can't stand to hear him speak.

Oh believe me. If he comes on, i turn it off 99% of the time. I just happened to turn it on right as he was sparring with a journalist and getting all red in the face, so i had to watch for a bit.

Anyone have any time on when this IG meeting is happening?? I've heard nothing

Did you guys here that Lil Adam Shitt actually wrote the whistleblower report???? Can't wait for that false story to dominate over the IG meeting

But what about Tan Suit Barrack Hussein Obama wire tapping a political opponent? Why aren't you guys talking about this? And, like, somebody disposed of a digital device in the proper fashion that anyone with half a fucking clue as to information security would tell you to do. But are you discussing this? Nooooo. Cause you're all biased libtards. Witch Hunt! Sad! Treason!

:lol:

Wonder if this will be the end of Bernie's campaign. Hope he recovers well.

Meanwhile the ancient, obese orange fucker who eats deep fried food continues on.
Yeah, right?

Heal well, Bernie!

He just said that Zalinski was the one that brought up Biden and Guliani. LOL
Now fighting with a journalist. Making his faces. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
This is some amazingly funny shit.

I hardly ever watch him on tv. Listen on radio usually through news snipsq. This sounds funnya/pathetic/awful enough to go take a look.

Emphasis on Hussein guys

fixed :D

President Barrack Hussein Obama

But what about Tan Suit Barrack Hussein Obama wire tapping a political opponent? Why aren't you guys talking about this? And, like, somebody disposed of a digital device in the proper fashion that anyone with half a fucking clue as to information security would tell you to do. But are you discussing this? Nooooo. Cause you're all biased libtards. Witch Hunt! Sad! Treason!

Obviously you didn't get your cut of the PALLETS OF CASH!! That George Soros and Barrack HUSSEIN Obama distributed to all liberal traitors as they attended Hillary Clinton speaking events. Muslims supposedly got double payment.

Well i watched a bunch of that press conference. geeeez

Just keep on lying, a lot of us ain't buying, drumph.

Read through the comments.

press conference comment
shangpush
A diplomat from a small and decent country and a pathological liar from a large country whose decency he subverts daily.

Poor Finnish president

I guess if trump (thinks)_ he keeps repeating the same bs over and over more people will believe him... However that's partly how brainwashing can work, if one doesn't contest the lies to one's self off & on at least. Newer brain science shows that neural pathways (for a particular thought, idea) are strengthened by repetition.
Of course, thus can also work in a positive direction as well.

Last edited:
from Rolling Stone
(why is trump after Adam Sciff)

So what exactly is Trump so mad about here?

During his opening statement last Thursday, Schiff summarized the nature of Trump’s phone call with Zelensky, a partial readout of which had been made public the previous day. “Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates,” Schiff said before dramatizing Trump’s exchange. Here’s what he said:

“We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking and so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.”

“This is, in sum and character, what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine,” Schiff concluded. “It would be funny if it wasn’t such a graphic betrayal of the president’s oath of office. But as it does represent a real betrayal, there’s nothing the president says here that is in America’s interest after all.”

Not only did Schiff begin and end his re-creation of the call with disclaimers clarifying he wasn’t reciting Trump’s actual words, his interpretation was not inaccurate. Let’s take it from the top…

Trump actually said the U.S. has been good to Ukraine but that it hasn’t been reciprocated. Here’s what Trump said according to the “transcript” released by the White House:

(the memo we've all seen)

Last edited:
So guess we can cross off SDNY saving us. They’re working with the DOJ to block the release of Trumps taxes

So guess we can cross off SDNY saving us. They’re working with the DOJ to block the release of Trumps taxes

I know it's hard to be stunned anymore. I haven't been stunned by anything Trump has done for a couple years now. But what continues to baffle me, is the way that these people gargle Trump's balls, when they have seen dozens and dozens of people chewed up and spit out by him, completely burned by him, having their families insulted and attacked by him. And then to have some that you really would hope would never, somehow fall into it.

Especially now. Of all the "entertainment" of watching Trump melt down yesterday. I can't imagine Republican Congressmen and Senators watching that and thinking - He has GOT this! I am holding strong with this guy. They must know in that actual truthful voice in the back of their mind - that anyone that stands by this guy is going to get dragged down.

Latest Morning Consult poll (which has been the one with the weakest number on supporting impeachment)
on impeachment and removal from office! Not just the inquiry

Is now 46 support and 43 oppose. That now means that all polls are now showing more support for impeachment than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom