US Politics XVI: Where the record player stays on all night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needed the heart attack?

I know what you were saying, but the phrasing came off looking like what I quoted, just wanted to point it out for a giggle.

It’s like in football. Sometimes a loss can be a good loss. [emoji16]

How do they let him send that? On the other hand it’s possible that this was the sanitized/edited/improved version.

Reading that letter I cannot even imagine being Trump's secretary and having to type that crap. Must be so much typing of crap on a daily basis.

Plus somebody had to proofread it as there were no spelling errors.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Nancy Pelosi needs help fast! There is either something wrong with her “upstairs,” or she just plain doesn’t like our great Country. She had a total meltdown in the White House today. It was very sad to watch. Pray for her, she is a very sick person!
8:00 PM · Oct 16, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

EHCfjgrUcAMCSxR.jpg

EHCgJCiU8AAJ9zJ.jpeg

I have no words! Trump has the meltdown and yet in his true fashion he says that Pelosi has a meltdown and is not right in the head. Seriously you can’t make this stuff up!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1184620202480193537

This is actually like... worrying for real real. This is actually fucking crazy, especially coming after a meltdown screaming about communists and political hit jobs.

I know he's a narcissistic sociopath. But this is different. Add a dollop of actual mental breakdown on top o f that. This is insane.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is actually like... worrying for real real. This is actually fucking crazy, especially coming after a meltdown screaming about communists and political hit jobs.

I know he's a narcissistic sociopath. But this is different. Add a dollop of actual mental breakdown on top o f that. This is insane.

I totally agree! It’s actually quite scary to think that this guy is so out of his mind that he could possibly make such a decision that could get us in a horrible war. I mean he is making decisions on his own and ignoring all advices by anyone and everyone. He really should be stripped of all powers as he is clearly loosing it and one of these days he is going to do something that even he will regret. Batshit crazy is an understatement when it comes to trump!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Nancy Pelosi needs help fast! There is either something wrong with her “upstairs,” or she just plain doesn’t like our great Country. She had a total meltdown in the White House today. It was very sad to watch. Pray for her, she is a very sick person!
8:00 PM · Oct 16, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

View attachment 12329

View attachment 12330

"She's the one having the meltdown!" says the guy who's sitting on Twitter ranting about her.

But sure. Stable genius at work.

Trump supporters owe this entire country, hell, the entire world, a goddamn apology. We'll never get it, though, because that would require them to actually have some shame and humility.

:pray:

Elijah Cummings has passed away :-/

Initial reports are from long term health issues he has been battling.

He was chairman of House Oversight and Reform which was part of impeachment inquiry

Very sad

It's entirely possible that he is in some sort of deteriorating cognitive state - thus explaining the paranoia, crazy nonsensical rants about outrageous conspiracy theories, etc.

It's also possible that he's just a woefully unqualified dipshit who gets all his information from Fox News, Breitbart and InfoWars - cause sames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom