US Politics XVI: Where the record player stays on all night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap. 2 associates of crazy Rudy have been arrested.

And you won't guess what countries are involved.

Looks like foreign money funneled into a pro Trump PAC. You guessed it Ukraine and Russia involved.
Also an unnamed Congressperson.

Just so satisfying.

Looks like foreign money funneled into a pro Trump PAC. You guessed it Ukraine and Russia involved.

Just so satisfying.

I am shocked, I tell you. I am just so incredibly shocked. I hope every last one of these dipshits are forced to testify, and I hope they all spend a nice, long time in jail besides.

But please, Trump supporters, do tell us again about how Hillary was the big national security threat we were supposed to fear. *Chinhands*

Uh oh. Donny doesn’t like Fox News anymore.

Awwwwww, poor baby.

So let's see, support for impeachment and removal from office continues to rise, and this is on top of the fact that Trump's approval rating his entire time in office has never risen above the low 40s and he didn't win the popular vote. It's almost like most Americans have been trying to tell him and his supporters something these past few years.

These two shitbags had lunch with number 1 shitbag, Rudy Ghouliani yesterday at (where else)Trump Hotel DC.
Jesus. I hope this one ensnares Li'l Rudy and more.

What if I told you the wife of a pro wrestling entrepreneur would run a money laundering super PAC to enrich a reality TV star who for some unknown reason was voted president?

Your attempt at being a screenwriter sucks. That scenario is completely over the top unbelievable. Keep your day job.
:p

:|

For fuck's sake. Do these morons seriously think people aren't going to double check the accuracy of this stuff? You'd think they would've learned from Trump's lies about his inauguration crowd size.

I especially love that they point out that it's raining up in Minnesota today. I live in northern Iowa and we're getting rain here and I can see on the news that it's raining up north, too. Guy needs to go watch the Weather Channel.

On the note of the rally, I remember hearing something...yesterday, I think it was, on one of the news affiliates out of southern Minnesota about some controversy between the campaign and the city's mayor over the cost of the rally. Here's a couple articles about it:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019...-to-make-campaign-cover-rally-security-costs/

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nneapolis-mayor-to-take-center-stage-at-rally

And of course Trump supporters are all ticked at the mayor :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
I feel that there's something really big that's going to drop soon. Abandoning the Kurds seems like the last straw for so many people who have spent the last two years covering up for him.
.... "something's in in the air"... "and you know that it's right"... (Speedy Keen- Thunderclap Newman

This is among the top 5 most shocking, horrible, nihilist things he’s ever said.

And there is stiff competition for that list.
Yeeeeesh... :mad:
disgusting!
You need to start asking yourself if you love America more than you hate liberals and Hillary Clinton and Obama.

Because if the answer is yes, you know how you need to vote in 2020.
One might hope...

Just so satisfying.

omg i was fighting off sleepiness - sitting twisted sideways leaning on the
corner of the back of a c chair - when i heard this! I whipped around "what!?" Only i was excited because i thought t hey included Rudy in the newsflash. Still it woke me up.
But who knows what tangled web... that might lead to rudee. "a message to you, Rudy...." i

But i didn'tknow till now that they were st the airport! Ha!

Last edited:
And lookie here
MSN/ WSJ

Messrs. Parnas and Fruman have assisted Mr. Giuliani’s effort to investigate Mr. Biden’s son that is now at the center of an impeachment inquiry being conducted by House Democrats.

“I don’t know those gentlemen,” Mr. Trump said Thursday when asked about the new charges, adding he hadn’t discussed them with Mr. Giuliani.

However, Messrs. Parnas and Fruman had dinner with Mr. Trump at the White House in early May 2018, shortly before they donated to the pro-Trump super PAC, according to since-deleted Facebook posts captured in a report published by the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, a nonprofit U.S.-based media organization.

Heh, heh, hehhhhhh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom