US Politics XVI: Where the record player stays on all night - Page 23 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2019, 05:51 PM   #441
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 02:33 AM
https://twitter.com/allmattnyt/statu...911722496?s=21

The authors of the story are having to fact check in real time to the GOP

Old 10-02-2019, 06:57 PM   #442
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:33 PM
But what about Tan Suit Barrack Hussein Obama wire tapping a political opponent? Why aren't you guys talking about this? And, like, somebody disposed of a digital device in the proper fashion that anyone with half a fucking clue as to information security would tell you to do. But are you discussing this? Nooooo. Cause you're all biased libtards. Witch Hunt! Sad! Treason!

Old 10-02-2019, 07:06 PM   #443
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:33 PM
Emphasis on Hussein guys
Old 10-02-2019, 07:19 PM   #444
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Wonder if this will be the end of Bernie's campaign. Hope he recovers well.

Meanwhile the ancient, obese orange fucker who eats deep fried food continues on.
Yeah, right?

Heal well, Bernie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
He just said that Zalinski was the one that brought up Biden and Guliani. LOL
Now fighting with a journalist. Making his faces.
This is some amazingly funny shit.
I hardly ever watch him on tv. Listen on radio usually through news snipsq. This sounds funnya/pathetic/awful enough to go take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Emphasis on Hussein guys
fixed

President Barrack Hussein Obama
Old 10-02-2019, 07:24 PM   #445
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
But what about Tan Suit Barrack Hussein Obama wire tapping a political opponent? Why aren't you guys talking about this? And, like, somebody disposed of a digital device in the proper fashion that anyone with half a fucking clue as to information security would tell you to do. But are you discussing this? Nooooo. Cause you're all biased libtards. Witch Hunt! Sad! Treason!
Obviously you didn't get your cut of the PALLETS OF CASH!! That George Soros and Barrack HUSSEIN Obama distributed to all liberal traitors as they attended Hillary Clinton speaking events. Muslims supposedly got double payment.
Old 10-02-2019, 08:34 PM   #446
Blue Crack Supplier

Well i watched a bunch of that press conference. geeeez

Just keep on lying, a lot of us ain't buying, drumph.

Read through the comments.

press conference comment
shangpush
A diplomat from a small and decent country and a pathological liar from a large country whose decency he subverts daily.

Poor Finnish president

I guess if trump (thinks)_ he keeps repeating the same bs over and over more people will believe him... However that's partly how brainwashing can work, if one doesn't contest the lies to one's self off & on at least. Newer brain science shows that neural pathways (for a particular thought, idea) are strengthened by repetition.
Of course, thus can also work in a positive direction as well.
Old 10-02-2019, 08:53 PM   #447
Blue Crack Supplier

from Rolling Stone
Quote:
(why is trump after Adam Sciff)

So what exactly is Trump so mad about here?

During his opening statement last Thursday, Schiff summarized the nature of Trump’s phone call with Zelensky, a partial readout of which had been made public the previous day. “Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates,” Schiff said before dramatizing Trump’s exchange. Here’s what he said:

“We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking and so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.”

“This is, in sum and character, what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine,” Schiff concluded. “It would be funny if it wasn’t such a graphic betrayal of the president’s oath of office. But as it does represent a real betrayal, there’s nothing the president says here that is in America’s interest after all.”

Not only did Schiff begin and end his re-creation of the call with disclaimers clarifying he wasn’t reciting Trump’s actual words, his interpretation was not inaccurate. Let’s take it from the top…

Trump actually said the U.S. has been good to Ukraine but that it hasn’t been reciprocated. Here’s what Trump said according to the “transcript” released by the White House:
(the memo we've all seen)
Old 10-03-2019, 08:11 AM   #448
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

So guess we can cross off SDNY saving us. They’re working with the DOJ to block the release of Trumps taxes
Old 10-03-2019, 09:05 AM   #449
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
So guess we can cross off SDNY saving us. They’re working with the DOJ to block the release of Trumps taxes
I know it's hard to be stunned anymore. I haven't been stunned by anything Trump has done for a couple years now. But what continues to baffle me, is the way that these people gargle Trump's balls, when they have seen dozens and dozens of people chewed up and spit out by him, completely burned by him, having their families insulted and attacked by him. And then to have some that you really would hope would never, somehow fall into it.

Especially now. Of all the "entertainment" of watching Trump melt down yesterday. I can't imagine Republican Congressmen and Senators watching that and thinking - He has GOT this! I am holding strong with this guy. They must know in that actual truthful voice in the back of their mind - that anyone that stands by this guy is going to get dragged down.

Latest Morning Consult poll (which has been the one with the weakest number on supporting impeachment)
on impeachment and removal from office! Not just the inquiry

Is now 46 support and 43 oppose. That now means that all polls are now showing more support for impeachment than not.
Old 10-03-2019, 10:45 AM   #450
Blue Crack Distributor

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1179767604065505280

guy's a fucking loon
Old 10-03-2019, 11:05 AM   #451
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Translation:
In case i didn't already confess to impeachable offenses in the memo I gave you. I'm gonna double down here.
Also, my ol' standby of just saying the crime i committed out loud will surely prove that there is nothing wrong with what i did.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:11 AM   #452
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Hey Russia, if you’re listening
Hey Ukraine, if you’re listening
Hey UK, if you’re listening
Hey Australia, if you’re listening
Hey China, if you’re listening

At some point every country will be asked to investigate Biden

How is Joe not out there calling bullshit every fucking hour. Trump is going after his kid
Old 10-03-2019, 11:20 AM   #453
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

USA Today

support impeachment vote

45% yes
36% no
Old 10-03-2019, 11:25 AM   #454
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Hey Russia, if you’re listening
Hey Ukraine, if you’re listening
Hey UK, if you’re listening
Hey Australia, if you’re listening
Hey China, if you’re listening

At some point every country will be asked to investigate Biden

How is Joe not out there calling bullshit every fucking hour. Trump is going after his kid
Yeah, his response has been weak sauce.
I get that he probably is hesitant to have to get into explaining how he and his son did nothing wrong, blah, blah, cause you open up the whole thing like Clinton where the email question just kept going and going.

But i do think that if he just went out as strong as possible it would be the most effective.
Too bad he's not.
He's now consistently second in the polls, and i don't see that changing. With Bernie out and giving people pause about his health, i only see it getting worse for him. Most likely still in second, but much farther down.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:38 AM   #455
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:33 PM
I mean, technically we don’t need any more hearings. All they have to do is show his interview on the front lawn today.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:08 PM   #456
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
I mean, technically we don’t need any more hearings. All they have to do is show his interview on the front lawn today.
yep. I like the Dems want to move quick and be focused. But seriously we don't need any more.
I guess the only thing in keeping going is hopefully running into something even worse with Putin or something that would sway some Rep Senators
Old 10-03-2019, 12:27 PM   #457
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

But this is why he could literally fucking shoot someone on the lawn or 5th Ave and get away with it

He's never been punished for his crime. He challenges everything in court, pays a fine, and then moves on.

He has his buddies in justice departments look the other way on him and his family.

So of course he's going to openly call for foreign assistance. He did it with Russia, and he's doing it again. He'll get even more adventurous the closer impeachment vote comes up, or even the election.

Another issue i have is what the fuck did Mueller do for those two years? Yes he had a few indictments but the only ones who seemed to be punished the most were the GRU agents (if they even were brought to justice). Manafort is still operating out of prison. Flynn turned out to be a joke, and then there's Roger Stone still doing his illegal activities.

All of these men have betrayed the country and nothing ever really happens.

How can there be hope when there's nothing to go off of?

You know what would make a huge difference, say all living ex Presidents come out together and call for Trump's removal. Carter, Bushes, Clinton, and Obama uniting for the country.

Other than Carter, why would they? Their lives are set up for the rest of their lives. Protection, health, and wealth for their families going forward.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:27 PM   #458
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

But this is why he could literally fucking shoot someone on the lawn or 5th Ave and get away with it

He's never been punished for his crime. He challenges everything in court, pays a fine, and then moves on.

He has his buddies in justice departments look the other way on him and his family.

So of course he's going to openly call for foreign assistance. He did it with Russia, and he's doing it again. He'll get even more adventurous the closer impeachment vote comes up, or even the election.

Another issue i have is what the fuck did Mueller do for those two years? Yes he had a few indictments but the only ones who seemed to be punished the most were the GRU agents (if they even were brought to justice). Manafort is still operating out of prison. Flynn turned out to be a joke, and then there's Roger Stone still doing his illegal activities.

All of these men have betrayed the country and nothing ever really happens.

How can there be hope when there's nothing to go off of?

You know what would make a huge difference, say all living ex Presidents come out together and call for Trump's removal. Carter, Bushes, Clinton, and Obama uniting for the country.

Other than Carter, why would they? Their lives are set up for the rest of their lives. Protection, health, and wealth for their families going forward.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:17 PM   #459
Blue Crack Addict

this is not that far off from if nixon went on live tv and flat out said "yes, i ordered the break-in at the watergate. also, i'm looking for someone else to break into another DNC office tonight to see if there's any dirt there too".
Old 10-03-2019, 01:18 PM   #460
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
Translation:
In case i didn't already confess to impeachable offenses in the memo I gave you. I'm gonna double down here..
So he's literally doubling down on the guy who may not even be the frontrunner anymore. You can't make up this level of stupid.