US Politics XVI: Where the record player stays on all night - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-30-2019, 02:59 PM   #361
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 447
Local Time: 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
BUT HER EMAILS!!!!

I mean it’s crazy to think that the freaking FBI would be some pro liberal / Clinton organization.

So the conspiracy being promoted by Trump and his minions is that the Clintons/Democrats framed Trump over Russia collusion ?

That somehow the Clintons rigged the 2016 election so they could lose ?
Sigh.....yes by his testimony she did lie to the FBI, and need we dredge up the entire corrupt situation between Comey and the FBI and AG Lynch, the tarmac meeting with Slick Willie (again completely inappropriate), but you go ahead and believe what you want. And Beal, keep cackling “but her emails”, but yeah, deleting them, bleach bitting and smashing a server with a hammer is destroying evidence. Carry on with your dreams of 2016, but the law is the law, corrupt is corrupt, no matter the party. That’s why I agree , let the evidence play out with Trump, and if he’s guilty he should pay. But Clinton and Obama should have paid for their deceit and corruption as well, oh yeah and Biden too, etc, etc.
__________________

Gzusfrk is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 03:16 PM   #362
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: nazi punks fuck off
Posts: 21,956
Local Time: 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
But Clinton and Obama should have paid for their deceit and corruption as well, oh yeah and Biden too, etc, etc.
mister "not a fan" says "let the evidence play out", but meanwhile will mindlessly parrot every last bit of his literally made-up bullshit without a second thought.
__________________

DaveC is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 03:36 PM   #363
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
womanfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: moons of Zooropa
Posts: 7,225
Local Time: 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
Sigh.....yes by his testimony she did lie to the FBI, and need we dredge up the entire corrupt situation between Comey and the FBI and AG Lynch, the tarmac meeting with Slick Willie (again completely inappropriate), but you go ahead and believe what you want. And Beal, keep cackling “but her emails”, but yeah, deleting them, bleach bitting and smashing a server with a hammer is destroying evidence. Carry on with your dreams of 2016, but the law is the law, corrupt is corrupt, no matter the party. That’s why I agree , let the evidence play out with Trump, and if he’s guilty he should pay. But Clinton and Obama should have paid for their deceit and corruption as well, oh yeah and Biden too, etc, etc.
You know... Maybe getting smacked down on every single Trump-based lie that you spout here, might give you pause... But sadly, you just keep at it. It's like Interference Whack-a-mole.

Comey nor anyone else but Lord Cheeto has said she lied to the FBI. In fact here are Comey's own words:

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI Director James Comey testified under oath to the House of Representatives in July 2016 about Clinton's handling of classified information on a private email server. "I have no basis for concluding that she was untruthful with us."

But you know. Reality and all. It's hard.

As for the 33,000 "missing" emails. Another Trump hoax to fool people like. Um. You.
She was subpoenaed for emails that were work-related. She had a team go through them and sort work related from personal. They turned over 30,000 emails.
The rest that were older than 60 days were deleted, as was her usual practice, and as they were not subject to the subpoena.
The FBI actually recovered thousands of those emails and found that while some could be deemed work-related, none of them were of any significance to the investigation.

The State department we find out has been investigating her emails for 3 and a half years now with absolutely no evidence thus far. And you say she hasn't been subject to scrutiny??? Mind-blowing.

And if you are a high level government official, yes, it is in no way odd to destroy old devices. You don't turn them in as a trade in for your next phone, or just throw them out, because even if you wipe them, some information may still be able to be obtained, which would be careless and stupid.
You know, kinda like Trump insisting on using non secure phones for his communications, or Kushner using WhatsApp to speak to foreign leaders, or Ivanka using personal email for White House business. Or Trump handing out security clearances to anyone no matter what sort of risk they are. That kind of careless and stupid.

But please go on about Biden and Obama's corruption... Would love to hear it.
womanfish is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 03:49 PM   #364
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Black Lodge
Posts: 27,065
Local Time: 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
You know... Maybe getting smacked down on every single Trump-based lie that you spout here, might give you pause... But sadly, you just keep at it. It's like Interference Whack-a-mole.

Comey nor anyone else but Lord Cheeto has said she lied to the FBI. In fact here are Comey's own words:

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI Director James Comey testified under oath to the House of Representatives in July 2016 about Clinton's handling of classified information on a private email server. "I have no basis for concluding that she was untruthful with us."

But you know. Reality and all. It's hard.

As for the 33,000 "missing" emails. Another Trump hoax to fool people like. Um. You.
She was subpoenaed for emails that were work-related. She had a team go through them and sort work related from personal. They turned over 30,000 emails.
The rest that were older than 60 days were deleted, as was her usual practice, and as they were not subject to the subpoena.
The FBI actually recovered thousands of those emails and found that while some could be deemed work-related, none of them were of any significance to the investigation.

The State department we find out has been investigating her emails for 3 and a half years now with absolutely no evidence thus far. And you say she hasn't been subject to scrutiny??? Mind-blowing.

And if you are a high level government official, yes, it is in no way odd to destroy old devices. You don't turn them in as a trade in for your next phone, or just throw them out, because even if you wipe them, some information may still be able to be obtained, which would be careless and stupid.
You know, kinda like Trump insisting on using non secure phones for his communications, or Kushner using WhatsApp to speak to foreign leaders, or Ivanka using personal email for White House business. Or Trump handing out security clearances to anyone no matter what sort of risk they are. That kind of careless and stupid.

But please go on about Biden and Obama's corruption... Would love to hear it.
Obama wore a tan suit.
mikal is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 03:52 PM   #365
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: nazi punks fuck off
Posts: 21,956
Local Time: 10:45 PM
guys, we need to let the evidence play out with trump, whereas clinton and obama and the bidens are obviously guilty of literally everything trump pulls out of his ass to accuse them of. it's called "due process" you silly deranged libs.
DaveC is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 04:28 PM   #366
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,828
Local Time: 10:45 PM


And hereeee comes another deranged lib!

News


Quote:
from Bloomberg News-

The president is portraying himself as the victim, the subject of two partisan “witch hunts” to oust him, and urging his loyal base to punish his opponents at the polls.

Here are the latest developments:

Giuliani Subpoenaed by House Panel for Documents (3:53 p.m.)

Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Guiliani was subpoenaed Monday to provide documents to Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, as the impeachment inquiry into the president accelerates.

Three House panels said Giuliani has claimed to have text messages, phone records and other communications regarding requests for the government of Ukraine to target Biden. They set an Oct. 15 deadline.

Mwaahahahaaaaaa
There's not that much that would give me more glee than seeing ghouliani dragged in in handcuffs to testify before The House!!!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 05:37 PM   #367
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,828
Local Time: 10:45 PM
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
and
@FoxNews
Hey
@FBI
, you may want to have a chat with
@robertjeffress
because he seems to be inciting and/or encouraging violence if this quote is accurate, and that message is getting amplified by
@POTUS
.
@Twitter
can you help stop this insanity?
Thanks.
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 05:41 PM   #368
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,828
Local Time: 10:45 PM
Dear Republican Senators: Please look at this maniac’s Twitter meltdown tonight. “Civil war?” He’s mentally unbalanced. He’s unfit to serve. He is going to hurt people. You need to do your fucking jobs and get rid of him NOW...#Trump.
1 more reply
Jamie Schler
@lifesafeast
·
18h
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
and
@FoxNews
Threatening Civil War and denying laws and the Constitution are impeachable offenses, you unAmerican traitor. You should thank your lucky stars that the Dems believe in the rule of law or you would already have been dragged out of the WH & been rotting in prison.

Bubbagirl

@simonhood1
The impeachable offense here is called Sedition! Is there no law this lawless man won’t commit


19h
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
and
@FoxNews
American Patriots will expose you for what you are a feckless, grifting, conman who has sold his country out to the highest bidder. You will die in prison.
#NancyIsComing
#ImpeachTheMF


Facts Do Matter
@WilDonnelly
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
and
@FoxNews
By the way, are you planning to use American Revolution planes to fight this civil war? If not, maybe we should all meet at Bowling Green and then Kellyanne will look like a prophet?

i know where Bowling is.

Dont know the Kellyanne quote...

added: i just looked up quote. Fake bowling green story.

Seriously, this is pretty damn scary. Get that man outta the WH now!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 05:59 PM   #369
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,443
Local Time: 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
You know... Maybe getting smacked down on every single Trump-based lie that you spout here, might give you pause... But sadly, you just keep at it. It's like Interference Whack-a-mole.

Comey nor anyone else but Lord Cheeto has said she lied to the FBI. In fact here are Comey's own words:

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI Director James Comey testified under oath to the House of Representatives in July 2016 about Clinton's handling of classified information on a private email server. "I have no basis for concluding that she was untruthful with us."

But you know. Reality and all. It's hard.

As for the 33,000 "missing" emails. Another Trump hoax to fool people like. Um. You.
She was subpoenaed for emails that were work-related. She had a team go through them and sort work related from personal. They turned over 30,000 emails.
The rest that were older than 60 days were deleted, as was her usual practice, and as they were not subject to the subpoena.
The FBI actually recovered thousands of those emails and found that while some could be deemed work-related, none of them were of any significance to the investigation.

The State department we find out has been investigating her emails for 3 and a half years now with absolutely no evidence thus far. And you say she hasn't been subject to scrutiny??? Mind-blowing.

And if you are a high level government official, yes, it is in no way odd to destroy old devices. You don't turn them in as a trade in for your next phone, or just throw them out, because even if you wipe them, some information may still be able to be obtained, which would be careless and stupid.
You know, kinda like Trump insisting on using non secure phones for his communications, or Kushner using WhatsApp to speak to foreign leaders, or Ivanka using personal email for White House business. Or Trump handing out security clearances to anyone no matter what sort of risk they are. That kind of careless and stupid.

But please go on about Biden and Obama's corruption... Would love to hear it.


Please take your quotations elsewhere. I was there in 2016, Lyin’ James Comey said she was guilty and your quote was him lyin’.

Gzus I think I found you...
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9365.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	12320
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-30-2019, 06:05 PM   #370
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,828
Local Time: 10:45 PM
From huffpo

Quote:

President Donald Trump on Sunday ominously raised the possibility of violence if he is removed from office, quoting an evangelical pastor who warned on Fox News of a “Civil War-like” fracture.

Illinois Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger, an Air Force veteran of Iraq, quickly slammed Trump’s tweet as “beyond repugnant,” adding: “I have never imagined such a quote to be repeated by a President.”
I know this Reps name. Usually quoted on news defending trump.

Weeeell, Rep AK if you find this retweet quote from potus soooo "repugnant" are you going to do something about it?
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 06:09 PM   #371
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,828
Local Time: 10:45 PM
LN7

Squints at "photo".
is that a photo-shopped "obama bin laden" ?

And thanks for the comey/FBI/Hillary/e-ms etc refresher
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 06:15 PM   #372
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,510
Local Time: 03:45 AM
drip drip drip...

So it'll be easier to list the countries that Trump/Barr haven't tried to collude with.

Australia
UK

Are the latest.
BEAL is online now  
Old 09-30-2019, 06:22 PM   #373
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,828
Local Time: 10:45 PM

Yes.

Buzzflash and now other news outlets are reporting this.


Ohhhh, man. Bizzaro world!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 06:48 PM   #374
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,443
Local Time: 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzledbylight View Post
LN7



Squints at "photo".

is that a photo-shopped "obama bin laden" ?



And thanks for the comey/FBI/Hillary/e-ms etc refresher


Check out Who is America by Sacha Baron Cohen
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-30-2019, 06:52 PM   #375
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,828
Local Time: 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Check out Who is America by Sacha Baron Cohen
Ok definitely know some of his stuff
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 07:58 PM   #376
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,828
Local Time: 10:45 PM
For Trump cartoons

US News and World Reports have a good collection
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 08:14 PM   #377
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,140
Local Time: 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
Obama wore a tan suit.
Man makes a solid point
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 08:16 PM   #378
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,140
Local Time: 10:45 PM
Obama also wears bike helmets, which I can only assume is to protect his head from the crumbling pieces of the democracy that he destroyed.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 08:21 PM   #379
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,828
Local Time: 10:45 PM
Oh, that obama!

Impeachhh, oh wait....
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 09-30-2019, 08:29 PM   #380
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
dabiggestu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The edge of the known universe
Posts: 3,470
Local Time: 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzledbylight View Post
Oh, that obama!

Impeachhh, oh wait....
Lock him up lock him up oh and lock her up too!
__________________

dabiggestu2fan is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×