US Politics XV: Time to Mull Mueller Mania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here let me do it to just get it over with.

Response: Rabble rabble rabble oh it's okay for you snowflakes to post things from Twitter but when I share a Facebook post it's not legitimate rabble rabble rabble

Counter response: um, yea? There's a difference between a verified reporter or reputable news organization tweeting vs some randos on Facebook. If you shared Facebook posts from actual news sources and not some random Steve Bannon cosplayer that would be different

Counter counter response: Rabble rabble rabble Candace Owens rabble rabble AOC is a fascist rabble rabble rabble but I don't actually support Trump rabble rabble rabble I'm not racist you are rabble rabble

But you forgot one very important factor:

TDS

this is legitimately great news for the world.

if he had gotten his way with a full-blown war against iran it would have been a geopolitical catastrophe so enormous that it would have made iraq seem like a country picnic.

this is legitimately great news for the world.

if he had gotten his way with a full-blown war against iran it would have been a geopolitical catastrophe so enormous that it would have made iraq seem like a country picnic.

He's also extremely vindictive, petty and difficult. Unlike other people fired by Trump, he will not go gently into that good night. He'll be agitating against this administration in about 1.3 seconds.

Bolton gone is a good thing overall. Trump still wants to bomb the shit out of places and has threatened to do so well before Bolton was brought on.

I expect the Kush to be the next NSA

Yeah, no complaints about Bolton being gone here, either. I'm just surprised it took this long for that to happen, given how brief most people's time in this administration tends to be.

But hey, Trump totally hires the best people, right, supporters?

Does... and bare with me here, but reading that and knowing our glorious leader as we do...does he think that the Bahamas are merely a vacation spot that people go to, not a place where, ya know, people actually live?

I'd be surprised if he could actually find the Bahamas on a map.

By far the most irritating part of the Epstein case is that it's the story the Q nuts have been searching for the whole time, but they can't see it for what it is.

The real refugees are in Alabama, obv.

Obviously!

"Some very, very bad prople..." Yeah, we're looking at you orangeDonnie!
But remember, those of us who are pissed at this administration have just "lost our minds". We're just bitter about 2016 and that's it. No other possible valid reasons to be angry this guy is president, nope.
:tsk:

Everyday it's something else going wrongo with this pos.

The Trump/Chrissy Teigen overnight Twitter war is epic.

omg i just saw that a while ago!

Thanks for the heads up, man. I’ll be more on the lookout walking home from work today. Alinskyites are probably *everywhere* in Manhattan, looking to take my freedom of the press and run up the deficit and being a “useful idiot” of the Russians. All things totally not true of the GOP.

:ohmy:

I was in Manhattan on Fri! I saw one! :panic:

Here let me do it to just get it over with.

Response: Rabble rabble rabble oh it's okay for you snowflakes to post things from Twitter but when I share a Facebook post it's not legitimate rabble rabble rabble

Counter response: um, yea? There's a difference between a verified reporter or reputable news organization tweeting vs some randos on Facebook. If you shared Facebook posts from actual news sources and not some random Steve Bannon cosplayer that would be different

Counter counter response: Rabble rabble rabble Candace Owens rabble rabble AOC is a fascist rabble rabble rabble but I don't actually support Trump rabble rabble rabble I'm not racist you are rabble rabble

Heh, snerk.

He's also extremely vindictive, petty and difficult. Unlike other people fired by Trump, he will not go gently into that good night. He'll be agitating against this administration in about 1.3 seconds.

Maybe that might be useful?

Otherwise---
Buh-byyyeeee, buddy!

:hmm:
I wonder if Rachel M will be able to hide her glee tonight!?

Oof, when she grabbed the glass to drink some water, you could tell she wanted to escape.

Im sure many find this highly manipulative 60 seconds in which she is given no response to be emotionally effective.

I mean I still think she’s generally wrong with her position but I do hate the style of the Now This delivery. She’s putting herself in a challenging position, props for that, but I would prefer she not be the nominee.

In other news, white nationalist apologist and denizen of bizarro world Tucker Carlson is glad Bolton was fired because “Bolton himself fundamentally was a man of the left.”

In other news, white nationalist apologist and denizen of bizarro world Tucker Carlson is glad Bolton was fired because “Bolton himself fundamentally was a man of the left.”

yes, of course - actively trying to start crusade wars in two successive republican administrations and in between that spending 10 years working for fox news is just basic training for getting your "man of the left" card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom