US Politics XV: Time to Mull Mueller Mania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who is in a position of leadership, and wants to force their views on others , and take rights away is a fascist.

AOC, and unfortunately many others (including people on this forum) want to restrict freedom of speech (fascism) , support violence in response to views (real or imagined) that they don’t like, force people into giving up their religious freedoms and calling it hate , is fascism. Faking hate crimes, and fake photo ops to push leftist propaganda is fascism.

AOC is just the latest leftist tool being used and drooled over by the left. The fact that you guys are more obsessed with what I say, versus deciding which millionaire hypocrite you guys will prop up (or the DNC rigs the primary for) between Biden , Warren, or Sanders , is very telling.
The KKK considered themselves a Christian organization.

Sure, that's the extreme. But discrimination in the name of religion is not "religious freedom." It's hate.

Discrimination against the lgbtq community is not "religious freedom." It's bigotry.

Tell me... Why is it that the religious freedom defense only comes into play with Christianity and a slice of Judaism... and not Islam?

I don’t get it... he missed the mark but y’all made a whole thread to speak in tongue to each other. These aren’t relatable tit for tats.

We’ve already made fun of headache for his everlasting love for Rudy Giuliani in prior threads. Pretty sure everyone is wrong sometimes (‘cept me, I’m deffo always right(it’s a joke ppl)).

I don’t get it... he missed the mark but y’all made a whole thread to speak in tongue to each other. These aren’t relatable tit for tats.

While the gang leader posted about ogling his (underage, I believe) cousin, and I'm putting it politely, and posting all manner of racist stuff while claiming here that he was really just an open minded guy.

All these people have to ultimately live each day knowing what they support, whether actively or tacitly. After a while, that can get heavy. It will be hard looking back 10 years from now, even if they don't see it at the moment.

I would prefer if a supporter of the president answers this post and not someone who would echo my absurd sentiments:

Is Donald Trump fit to be talking about hurricanes if he’s “never heard” of a category 5 hurricane? Maybe he doesn’t know. Let’s suppose. If this is the case, do you believe that he should be saying that this is the worst hurricane ever, and that there’s never been such a thing as a category 5?

Or is it that he’s actually not stupid and is intentionally undermining Hurricane Katrina because of the association of people on the left blaming people on the right for a lack of response to the most well known category 5 hurricane in the United States? Or AT LEAST he is intentionally doing this to anger people who do not like him.

He’s not that stupid. Please explain to me why it is appropriate for the President of the United States to intentionally speak non-factually to anger or troll people who do not support him. Is this appropriate?

Please respond.

I would prefer if a supporter of the president answers this post and not someone who would echo my absurd sentiments:

Is Donald Trump fit to be talking about hurricanes if he’s “never heard” of a category 5 hurricane? Maybe he doesn’t know. Let’s suppose. If this is the case, do you believe that he should be saying that this is the worst hurricane ever, and that there’s never been such a thing as a category 5?

Or is it that he’s actually not stupid and is intentionally undermining Hurricane Katrina because of the association of people on the left blaming people on the right for a lack of response to the most well known category 5 hurricane in the United States? Or AT LEAST he is intentionally doing this to anger people who do not like him.

He’s not that stupid. Please explain to me why it is appropriate for the President of the United States to intentionally speak non-factually to anger or troll people who do not support him. Is this appropriate?

Please respond.

While not one of your preferred responders, I just assumed he was trying to hyperbolically talk up how YUGE this hurricane is so that be can brag about how great his response was later.

In other words, he's not that stupid but he assumes that his supporters are.

He didn’t do anything illegal.

Everyone needs to put this sensational story to bed. The only story here might be that he’s an immature high school boy who wants to show off America’s dick. What’s new?

It's not a question if it was illegal, to me, but the simple fact of how huge of a negative implication it is that he did share it, even if he declassified it in order to do so.

Also,
Not the first time Trump said he's never heard of a Category 5

Trump has previously indicated several other times that Category 5 hurricanes are unprecedented weather events that either he or others had never heard of or witnessed.
In the days between the landfalls of Hurricane Irma and Maria, he said he "never even knew" they existed and said days later that "people (in Puerto Rico) had never seen anything like" the storm.
In October 2017, Trump claimed "nobody has ever heard of a (Category) 5 hitting land," and earlier this year, he again said he had never heard of a hurricane of that intensity.
While the US has seen a number of Category 5 storms in recent memory -- including Hurricane Katrina in 2005 -- scientists estimate that Atlantic hurricanes could become more common in the coming years. And while researchers can't definitively say the climate crisis is leading to more intense hurricanes, scientists have found that rising sea levels due to global warming can further exacerbate the impact of Atlantic hurricanes.

It's not a question if it was illegal, to me, but the simple fact of how huge of a negative implication it is that he did share it, even if he declassified it in order to do so.

Also,

I’m not sure it did have a huge negative impact. Nations know when they’re being watched and by who and by what. Publicly available information.

The latter bit about the hurricane thing makes me go back and forth on whether or not he’s an idiot or a troll. It’s got to be both.

I’m not sure it did have a huge negative impact. Nations know when they’re being watched and by who and by what. Publicly available information.

The latter bit about the hurricane thing makes me go back and forth on whether or not he’s an idiot or a troll. It’s got to be both.

Obviously I don't have a ton of knowledge on the subject, but the conjecture from what I've read certainly seems to indicate that it very well could've been a massive loss in intelligence by making it clear 1) How good the visuals on that satellite are and 2) What that satellite's orbit is exactly. IDK, I don't feel like arguing about it, just know that people are bothered by it in ways you aren't and just because it isn't illegal doesn't mean we can't be angry about it. I see where you're coming from, though.

I mean, to me it's just a further indication that the man is senile.

The spacecraft’s exact orbit (and any spacecraft’s orbit) is public information. You can track them yourself with a semi decent telescope. It’s illegal for commercial imagers to have higher resolutions like this, probably so they can’t take pictures of all of us naked or something. There’s nothing here that wasn’t all over the internet already. This is why I’m calling it sensational. He’s just irresponsible for waving it out there, confirming what they already know and giving them a data point.

Can’t claim people want to end your free speech if your MO is quite literally that you’re not going to talk because people disagree with you.

Sorry, had a football game to go to last night. Didn't make the claim that you or anyone wanted to end my free speech though - not sure where you got that from?

Awww... you're equating me being wrong about Trump losing the election to you being a racist piece of shit. That's cute.

:therethere:

Hey - you forgot homophobic and misogynist, isn't that your go to when you have nothing else?

Anyway, you don't know me personally but if you did you would realize that what you just posted couldn't be further from the truth.

Post reported to moderator - which means nothing will happen of course - cause Interference! :hi5::cabbagepatch:

You attempting to argue any moral high ground is what’s really laughable here.

If you actually came in looking to engage in good-faith dialogue, that would be one thing. You only ever show up here to troll the libs, so congratulations, you’re getting reactions.

Also, as I said to gzus earlier, I really couldn’t care less what the maga crew left here thinks of me.

Last edited:

Please respond.

Honest question, or, honest answer rather - i have been out of the loop for the past 24 hours or so therefore i have no idea what comments the Potus may have made regarding this being the worst hurricane ever.

So it's my guess that he misspoke unintentionally and that perhaps you or others are making too much out of his comments, potentially digging to find something out of nothing for some unknown reason? What does matter, at this point, is that there is a big storm out there that will likely cause damage even if it does hopefully veer north away from the mainland.

I would be more concerned about keeping my eye on the ball at this point (the storm) instead of trying to dissect a comment and find some fire where there really isn't even any smoke.

Maybe you’re not a racist. You seem to be okay supporting one, as I’ve never seen you or any of the other right wingers left here speak negatively of Mr. Trump’s cozying up to racists. I never saw you call out Trump’s “fine people in both sides” comment, or his “go back to their own countries” comments for the racist dog whistles they are.

If you’re not racist, how come you stay silent on that stuff?

You pretending to be a moderator is actual LOL stand up comedy. :rimshot:

Go ahead and sit on your thumbs while the enraged keyboard warrior calls me a racist, well done :applaud:

comes in here, trolls and insults everyone like an 8 year old, and then cries and whines to the teacher about everyone (including the teacher) being big ol meanies to him.

so you're a pathetic coward on top of being a childish loser, then. got it.

Also, same guy who has made multiple derogatory comments about Hillary based chiefly around her gender (being a shrew, witch, etc) complains about being unfairly labeled a misogynist.

such a tragedy that he's being forced to post in this terrible awful place overrun with all these terrible awful lefties and deal with the terrible awful moderator, and doesn't have the option to just fuck off to somewhere else on the internet if he wants to post terrible awful shit without being told by people that he's terrible and awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom