US Politics XV: Time to Mull Mueller Mania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, am I missing something about the woman in that video? Is it not real or something? I mean, why are we dismissing her so quickly? I'm actually asking here. (Don't take this to be me agreeing with Gzus in any way.)

Blah blah blah Facebook posts are designed to be shared on Facebook try doing that.

Oh that’s right, Twitter is the only source of truth around here. I would be amazed if one of you actually dealt with the topic of a post I make or share, instead of dog whistling, shouting “Trump”, or making some vague personal attack.

No one should be surprised, from old to young, from Biden saying “We choose about truth, not facts”, to AOC saying “I think that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being factually correct than morally right.”

This is the kool aid that liberals have been told to drink for decades.

Oh that’s right, Twitter is the only source of truth around here. I would be amazed if one of you actually dealt with the topic of a post I make or share, instead of dog whistling, shouting “Trump”, or making some vague personal attack.

No one should be surprised, from old to young, from Biden saying “We choose about truth, not facts”, to AOC saying “I think that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being factually correct than morally right.”

I’m so honored, you actually responded to me

Gzus bless this man’s heart, he don’t know any better.

Oh that’s right, Twitter is the only source of truth around here. I would be amazed if one of you actually dealt with the topic of a post I make or share,

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how Twitter banning Alex Jones is a violation of his first amendment rights.

I think we’d ALL be amazed if you made a post worth dealing with, one that wasn’t a meme, directly from a far right Facebook page, or factually correct.

Try that, and then see if you can continue pushing that narrative. Just try it once, that’s all we ask.

latinos-chickens-for-mcnuggets-for-trump-prump-women-for-trump-61402302.png

#Chexit

Hilarious. What is the point of this post? There have been tons of responses to your ridiculous Lexit video. That is directly responding to you. Lexit is indeed NOT a thing. Right wingers making videos pretending to be progressives that are leaving the party is a thing.

And this second part? So, two statements from people that misspoke, plucked from hundreds of hours of campaign speeches. I guess you've never misspoke before. I'll take a that or a bad choice of words any day over a psychopath that never lets a word of truth pass his lips.

Please post more Lexit videos. They are priceless. :applaud::lol:

Oh the irony of lecturing others on drinking the koolaid or making your own truth while Donald Trump is the president and the furthest you'll go as far as speaking out against him is "I'm aware of his foibles."

One basic truth of most conservatives is that they have zero understanding of what actually makes leftists or liberals tick. It's why they fall flat on their face any time they try to do parody of it. You can't parody something you don't understand.

I would be amazed if one of you actually dealt with the topic of a post I make or share

fuck right off with this utter horse shit. almost every one of us here has tried to engage you literally a dozen times, and you fucking know it.

and we all know "dealt with the topic" really just means "blindly agreed with me and never questioned a word i say".

god damn, you are such a lying idiot.

Last edited:
Oh the irony of lecturing others on drinking the koolaid or making your own truth while Donald Trump is the president and the furthest you'll go as far as speaking out against him is "I'm aware of his foibles."

But, but, but... He supports the policies, not the person!
So yeah, razzias are OK.
Separating immigrant children from parents and locking them in cages is OK.
Actively doing anything to destroy the environment, so anything but conservation, is all fine and dandy.
Going into debt with huge tax cuts for the wealthy (putting them on welfare, so to say), exploding the budget deficit, is now also fine.

I am loving the conservative meltdown over the NYT’s really amazing 1619 project.

inb4 "black people aren't oppressed! democrat plantation! candace owens! bootstraps! inner city democrats! blexit! fatherlessness! i'm presenting facts! typical liberals!"

from The Washington Post

A Health and Human Services directive on Aug. 5 warned communication staffers not to post anything on social media related to mental health, violence and mass shootings without prior approval. That alarmed some government mental health experts who said they felt muzzled at a moment many Americans were searching for answers to the U.S. epidemic of mass shootings, said three agency employees.

Many researchers and mental health experts said Trump’s comments contradicted well established research.

Subscribe to the Post Most newsletter: Today’s most popular stories on The Washington Post

“Mental illness and hatred pull the trigger. Not the gun,” Trump said immediately after the shootings. In the following days, he doubled down on his statement, arguing that America should reopen mental institutions shuttered decades ago as a way to address mass shootings.

While mental illness is sometimes a factor in such shootings, it is rarely a predictor, according to a growing body of research. Most studies of mass shooters have found that no more than a quarter of them have diagnosed mental illness. Researchers have noted more commonly shared attributes include a strong sense of resentment, desire for notoriety, obsession with other shooters, a history of domestic violence, narcissism and access to firearms.

“To say that scientists and experts who know the data and facts best are not allowed to speak — that’s very concerning,” said Dominic Sisti, a University of Pennsylvania professor who studies ethics in mental health and psychiatry. “It’s especially alarming that they’re doing this at a critical moment when what we need most is research and evidence-based facts about mental illness.”

An HHS employee who spoke on the condition of anonymity to relate internal discussions said he had “no doubt this was meant to prevent anybody from making any statements that might contradict the president.

“We understand we’re not supposed to contradict the president, but it’s not typical” for the administration to require all social media posts be cleared by senior officials, he added.

(library was closing before i could add comment)

:crack:
Sooooo, drumph, repeats and amplifies through his huuuuge megaphone the lies about people living with mental illness and violence. Multiple studies have shown that that propensity is a quite small increase above the general population.

And no one in the HHS or other related gov't areas can comment on Social Media with the truth that contradicts him. :| :sad:

Waaaay, to go ,donnie whipping up distrust against another vulnerable group of people.

inb4 "black people aren't oppressed! democrat plantation! candace owens! bootstraps! inner city democrats! blexit! fatherlessness! i'm presenting facts! typical liberals!"

I’m also enjoying “well why don’t we just tear down the pyramids while we’re at it” comments from the right

Some moderator.......your bias on this forum is a complete koke. Many have mentioned this but I'm highlighting again.

You and your forum buddies are so obsessed with Trump it's ridiculous.

I said I agree with some of his policies, and some I dont. Because I have a brain and I think for myself. Trump got a major win in prison reform, something you guys have on your "list of things we are for, right guys?" But since Trump did it, you don't like it or talk about it.

Diemen, your as bad as the rest with your typical "smartest guy in the room" liberal hubris. "If you don't agree with me and my forum buddies, we will mock you, insult you (yet offer no evidence that you're wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom