US Politics XV: Time to Mull Mueller Mania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trump/Chrissy Teigen overnight Twitter war is epic.

Also, while the 3 guys running against Trump in a non-existent GOP primary are obviously a non-starter, if you look at what they are saying, you can start to see exactly what will happen when/if Trump loses in 2020. Oh he was never a real conservative. All this spending and debt, it was an aberration. Conservatism cannot fail! Give us another chance (to elect somebody even worse). It's like how they all disavowed GWB 5 minutes after he left Washington.

The Trump/Chrissy Teigen overnight Twitter war is epic.

I really wish she would rise above this and stop being down our president. And playing the race card. Our president has better things to do, so she should leave him alone so he can go do them.

She’s such a bully. Poor Mr. Twump.

Remember when Obama spent his late nights getting into stupid Twitter fights with people?

Yeah, me neither.

Yeah but he wore a beige suit that one time and ran down the stairs of Air Force One, very unbecoming.

excuse me, but are we all forgetting the time he RETURNED A MARINE'S SALUTE WITH A COFFEE IN HIS HAND?!?!

like, if you ever needed any more proof along with the tan suit that he hates america and everything it stands for, there you go.

Shit, we haven’t heard about Saul Alinsky in a while. Let’s Weekend at Bernie’s that corpse for round 6384.

Shit, we haven’t heard about Saul Alinsky in a while. Let’s Weekend at Bernie’s that corpse for round 6384.

Yeah that's why it's sad the Dems are still trying to peddle this crap, and people are still buying into it. It's the same package, still all about liberal control. Nothing more, nothing less.

i like how we're all leftist brainwashed NPC libs but also at the same time we don't know about saul alinsky.

Last edited:
Yeah that's why it's sad the Dems are still trying to peddle this crap, and people are still buying into it. It's the same package, still all about liberal control. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks for the heads up, man. I’ll be more on the lookout walking home from work today. Alinskyites are probably *everywhere* in Manhattan, looking to take my freedom of the press and run up the deficit and being a “useful idiot” of the Russians. All things totally not true of the GOP.

Do your homework, Saul didn’t actually write this.

This is why is so important to move away from Facebook pages for your information.
Here let me do it to just get it over with.

Response: Rabble rabble rabble oh it's okay for you snowflakes to post things from Twitter but when I share a Facebook post it's not legitimate rabble rabble rabble

Counter response: um, yea? There's a difference between a verified reporter or reputable news organization tweeting vs some randos on Facebook. If you shared Facebook posts from actual news sources and not some random Steve Bannon cosplayer that would be different

Counter counter response: Rabble rabble rabble Candace Owens rabble rabble AOC is a fascist rabble rabble rabble but I don't actually support Trump rabble rabble rabble I'm not racist you are rabble rabble

When the Bahamas sends us their hurricane refugees, they’re not sending their best.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-bad-people-gangs-bahamas-entering-1458384
"Look, the Bahamas had some tremendous problems with people going to the Bahamas that weren't supposed to be there," Trump continued. "I don't want to allow people that weren't supposed to be in the Bahamas to come into the United States, including some very bad people and some very bad gang members and some very, very bad drug dealers."

Does... and bare with me here, but reading that and knowing our glorious leader as we do...does he think that the Bahamas are merely a vacation spot that people go to, not a place where, ya know, people actually live?

Does... and bare with me here, but reading that and knowing our glorious leader as we do...does he think that the Bahamas are merely a vacation spot that people go to, not a place where, ya know, people actually live?

There you go again, playing the race card.

Let’s see if we can all do better.

Donald Trump getting elected, with the assistance of Russia, has to be one of the biggest losses the United States has ever had.

Russia didn’t fire a single weapon and they’ve taken out their biggest rival.

No sanctions
Invade Ukraine
Testing nukes
Damaged US IC abilities

And all of this because of a pee pee tape

I’m kidding on the last point. Kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom