US Politics XV: Time to Mull Mueller Mania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most high profile inmate in the country, who was already on suicide watch, commits suicide.

Most logical explanation, he paid off the guards to look the other way. Rather die now than spend rest of days in a cell

The most logical explanation is that he was murdered, or only committed suicide under heavy threats of something worse (i.e. when they tried to kill him like three weeks ago).

And it's not really conspiratorial to discuss a publicly acknowledged pedophile ring operated by the rich and powerful. Conspiracy theorists' biggest issue is always that they blame the wrong people. They often correctly identify that something is amiss. Pizzagate badly misses the target, both in the location and the perpetrators. But this was happening, just in a private plane, on a private island, in a mansion, and on a ranch out west.

Last edited:
epstein killed himself just the same as the MI5 agent a few years back who's body was found in a zipped and padlocked duffel bag also killed himself. nothing to see here folks.

Saw this on Facebook:

Hillary Clinton is an all-powerful serial killer who eliminates everyone who crosses her - but Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, James Comey, Bernie Sanders, and Donald Trump are all somehow still alive [emoji848]

I think that Tulsi Gabbard tried the murder suicide route at the second debate.

I wonder if the DNC has already decided who the nominee is, like in 2016? They can then make everyone else play accordinly.

Saw this on Facebook:

I'm not all in on the Clinton Body Count, though some of them make you wonder.

I don't think any of these guys you listed were preparing to testify against her in some capacity, which may be why they're still alive!

And Bernie caved accordingly and fell into line in 2016 or He may have been in trouble.

I'm not all in on the Clinton Body Count, though some of them make you wonder.

I don't think any of these guys you listed were preparing to testify against her in some capacity, which may be why they're still alive!

And Bernie caved accordingly and fell into line in 2016 or He may have been in trouble.

Do give us your thoughts on Seth Rich.

No murder necessary, the DNC took care of it for her

You and the Bernie-or-bust kids are right. She cheated by winning by 4m votes! And having a

And she kills people!

(Pretty willing to bet you can’t, or won’t bother, to actually defend the point you think you’re making)

You and the Bernie-or-bust kids are right. She cheated by winning by 4m votes! And having a

And she kills people!

(Pretty willing to bet you can’t, or won’t bother, to actually defend the point you think you’re making)

Not really a secret, Debbie Wasserman Shultz was forced to leave as DNC chair when it was discovered that the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary, as well as Donna Brazile forced out at CNN for giving Hillary debate questions before the debate.

Bernie the patsy just caved and endorsed Hillary anyway, after saying she wasn't qualified to be President.

Shall I continue?? This is pretty common knowledge but of course Libs wanna pretend it never happened

Not sure it was exactly as you say.

I believe she resigned because the leaked emails proposed going after Bernie due to the fact he wasn’t going to drop out after being mathematically eliminated.

The real story would have been Bernie beating Clinton by 4 million votes and the dnc still gave the nomination to her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom