US Politics XIX: Just an Echo Chamber Living In Your Heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz Warren has literally slaughtered basically everyone on stage tonight except Joe Biden, who I am not sure is even there anymore.

Liz Warren has literally slaughtered basically everyone on stage tonight except Joe Biden, who I am not sure is even there anymore.

I actually think Biden is having a good night. But I think Pete is doing better.

Liz Warren singlehandedly took out Bloomberg tonight.

You're welcome.

No one pivots like Pete.

Warren’s performance against Bloombie is giving me hope that she could make mincemeat of Trump. But probably not.

Bloomberg does seem like a very old white man.

Also, and I’m sure this is unpopular, but we do need to understand how radically different policies this today vs the 1980s and 1990s. Crime has plummeted in this country — NYC being perhaps the biggest example. It was a very different world back then. Everyone was all “get tough on crime” and it would have been an electoral disaster not to be. Like with LGBTQ rights, people evolve. We know more now. We now hear voices that we didn’t 25 years ago. I don’t find someone’s view on law enforcement in 1995 to be at all disqualifying.

bloomberg's odds of winning the nomination at betfair.com have gone from 28.2% to 21.5% just since the start of the debate and it's only half over.

edit: and since i made this post 2 min ago it's now down to 19.8% lmao

Didn't see Liz going nuclear and taking everyone out, but imma get my popcorn ready for more after the break.

Bloomberg looks like a guy who hasn't done a debate in years going against a group of candidates who've been doing them for months.

The Warren NDA jab was cold but you could overcome it... his "someone didn't like a joke I told" come back just opened up the fucking floodgates. Horrible response.

Joe Biden just rambles. It's like he can't put together a coherent, concise thought.

Other than coalescing behind Bernie, I am really not sure what viable option the centrists have at this point...

Of the three old white guys that are at the top of the polls only Bernie Sanders is coherent and able to make arguments. If he chooses Kamala Harris for VP, I believe he can beat Trump

Of the three old white guys that are at the top of the polls only Bernie Sanders is coherent and able to make arguments. If he chooses Kamala Harris for VP, I believe he can beat Trump

deep's first post in two years is a bullseye. nicely done :up:

If “coherent” means blaming your cultist base’s behavior on Russia, then consider Bernie “Miles Davis”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom