US Politics XIX: Just an Echo Chamber Living In Your Heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More important than this exhibit of vodka+red bulls on NBC is the fact that Mark Kelly is up 7 points on Martha McSally in Arizona. Mayor Mike, dump $100M into Arizona tomorrow and let's get this criminal cabal out.

Back to the debate - Mayor Pete is totally carrying Bloomberg's water here against Bernie.

Bloomberg definitely seems like he hasn’t done this debate thing in a while. He’s going to have to settle in.

Bloomberg has the charisma of my coffee table, which is a fairly major problem for him unless he thinks he can get elected purely by way of pre-recorded commercials.

Joe Biden is done. Why any centrist-leaning Democrat would look at this crowd and think that he is the answer is beyond me.

Frankly this whole thing is a mess.

At least I'm entertained by Warren's Fuck All Y'All Farewell Tour.

I think other than the fact that Pete forgot to pack his razor, he is by far the most poised.

oh fuck you bloomberg for claiming that you personally ended stop-and-frisk (surely the ruling that it was unconstitutional had nothing to do with it)

Whenever Bernie addresses Pete I feel like he's talking to him like a kindergarten teacher would to a kid.

Biden's asleep again?

bloomberg's "i've only been in this race 10 weeks and all of these people have been in it for years" was a really fucking stupid response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom