US Politics XIV: Vote for Pedro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if he can make silly assertions about all the terrible sabotage that sore loser bernie sanders is inevitably going to do to poor joe biden during his inevitable coronation tour, then i can make silly assertions too.

if he can make silly assertions about all the terrible sabotage that sore loser bernie sanders is inevitably going to do to poor joe biden during his inevitable coronation tour, then i can make silly assertions too.
WWUPTu6.gif

i swear this dude touches himself late at night while a recording of nixon blubbering "if the president does it, it's not illegal!!" plays on a permanent loop.

Also, Kamala Harris was by far the most effective and impressive of the 3 Dem candidates on the Committee. She is really sharp and also strikes me as being just curt enough to be able to deal with the Donald in a debate.

Harris' prosecutorial instincts are good for this sort of thing. It's a shame so many of her stances and policies are bad as a presidential candidate.

What about Larry's happeh face?

:wink:

Harris' prosecutorial instincts are good for this sort of thing. It's a shame so many of her stances and policies are bad as a presidential candidate.

Soooo, jerry, have you decided at this point that you are not going to vote for whomever the Democratic candidate and vote for (possibly) some third party progressive?

Because there are a lot of us even though we hold many progressive values-- are in vulnerable (often multiple) positions like class, color, age, disability, gender idenitity, LGBTQ, immigration status, religion that we can't afford having trump as President now, let alone another term. :crack:

While some progressive people in these categories say "we endure hardship anyway" so they won't vote foe a more centrist candidate, i'm pretty damn sure that most of them/us/myself---

don't want to be sacrificial lambs for some progressive purity test!
Enough!!!
Trump is a danger to us, to you and to the whole world. He's got to be defeated. And if that means voting for a candidate who's views don't all line up with mine? So be it.
Biden isn't my first choice, but i will do all of he campaigning i can to get to this cruel, incessant lying, , uber greedy, cheating his workers, rascist, violent sexist, anti immigrant, anti-muslim, anti-science etc man out of the WH!

Pretty sure he’s already said he’s going to vote for whoever is on the ticket.

I think now is a fully valid time to deconstruct a candidate for their flaws.

Pretty sure he’s already said he’s going to vote for whoever is on the ticket.

I think now is a fully valid time to deconstruct a candidate for their flaws.

He did?

Ok, then, my error! Apologies.
(i have had this disagreement with some progressive people f2f during campaigning season over the decades)

I often have to run through this stuff with limited access and time.
It's somewhat easy for me to miss something.

Somewhere in there earlier i thought i read it would be "burdensome" to Barr to comply further. Just looked over 2xs couldn't find it now. :|

If it is i submit the following

AG Barr Mueller Report testimony - 5 hrs

Sec H Clinton Bengazi testimory - 11 hrs

Get yer lying, lazy butt back in there AG Barr. "Booo hoo, "burdensome" *very small violin

Wish the media had the guts to call all of this what it is

A crime family taking over our government.

They can’t keep pretending this is a normal thing in our history.

Oh, come on, LN7, the Kennedys were/are far from perfect but you rather exaggerate. Not talking about Joseph P Kennedy (the father) he definitely had some. Yes, JFK hung out at times with mafia influenced people.

But you make a broad generalization . Many of them did/ are doing good things in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom