US Politics XIII: Don Jr. The Worst Judgment of Anyone in the World.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

All the Trumpist grifters have used Dinesh D’Souza’s movies as their historical platform. And their audiences believe he’s an actual historian. They believe Facebook is a source, can’t interpret the most basic of graphs, and frankly don’t even want to bother with the facts, so of course they won’t question or fact check her. OrangeGzuzFrk will come in here next week and repeat exactly what she said.

All the Trumpist grifters have used Dinesh D’Souza’s movies as their historical platform. And their audiences believe he’s an actual historian. They believe Facebook is a source, can’t interpret the most basic of graphs, and frankly don’t even want to bother with the facts, so of course they won’t question or fact check her. OrangeGzuzFrk will come in here next week and repeat exactly what she said.

Oh no, Beavis and Headache want to hang the entire "Duh, the parties switched platforms" strawman on a tweet by Samuel Sinyangwe, and completely discredit Candace Owens. Hope it makes you feel brilliant.

Still doesn't explain how the party of slavery, Jim Crow, and the founding of the KKK is still the party of keeping minorities mired in a state of victimhood instead of empowering them with the freedoms they already have.

It's so horrible for people of color to stand up and say "I am successful, I am not oppressed, I am not a victim, and I don't have to live on the scraps that Democrats have fed us for the past fifty years".

That's why it's liberals, not conservatives, who call people like Candace Owens, James Harris, Kanye West, Denzel Washington, Adrian Norman, or any black or Hispanic Conservatives "Uncle Tom", "Token Negro", etc.

You guys prove my point.

giphy.gif

Oh no, Beavis and Headache want to hang the entire "Duh, the parties switched platforms" strawman on a tweet by Samuel Sinyangwe, and completely discredit Candace Owens. Hope it makes you feel brilliant.

Still doesn't explain how the party of slavery, Jim Crow, and the founding of the KKK is still the party of keeping minorities mired in a state of victimhood instead of empowering them with the freedoms they already have.

It's so horrible for people of color to stand up and say "I am successful, I am not oppressed, I am not a victim, and I don't have to live on the scraps that Democrats have fed us for the past fifty years".

That's why it's liberals, not conservatives, who call people like Candace Owens, James Harris, Kanye West, Denzel Washington, Adrian Norman, or any black or Hispanic Conservatives "Uncle Tom", "Token Negro", etc.

You guys prove my point.

holy shit dude. this is simultaneously one of the most ignorant and most racist posts you've ever written, and that's no small feat.

You guys prove my point.

You know what, if you’re such a party loyalist that you need that revisionist history bs, go at it. I have no skin in that game.

I know you live in this world where if you repeat it enough it comes true, but why don’t you give us a real world application where any of us have an issue with anyone standing up and saying they’re successful? Just one, no memes, no Facebook, no ignorant platitude... just one?

Republicans seem to assume that many Democrats have the same unbridled sports team-esque loyalty to their respective party as they do. It's bizarre, I see the same in Australian politics too.

Better to get it out of the way now if he wants to stand a chance. It might derail him now but it’s game over if he releases that fact later on.

I have no problems at all with him being a millionaire. He has earned it. And it’s one less group for him to demagogue.

I’m curious to see how his most fervent supporters react.

Doubt they’ll care. I think the criticism would’ve hurt him more from people who already didn’t like him. Like a BEAL kinda person. If it was Sanders in the democratic finals and that came out, it’d be a rallying cry against him.

Doubt they’ll care. I think the criticism would’ve hurt him more from people who already didn’t like him. Like a BEAL kinda person. If it was Sanders in the democratic finals and that came out, it’d be a rallying cry against him.

I don't think very many will, taking into account that he's been a senator for decades and would have lived a pretty financially comfortable life is no surprise. It would still be one of the lesser things to criticise him for - I think his relative weakness on foreign policy deserves scrutiny - but that is a view from someone to the left of him.

I don't think very many will, taking into account that he's been a senator for decades and would have lived a pretty financially comfortable life is no surprise. It would still be one of the lesser things to criticise him for - I think his relative weakness on foreign policy deserves scrutiny - but that is a view from someone to the left of him.

I think in general, Sanders is very much so a leader with domestic interests. That’s why he’s so weak on foreign policy. Typically has no platform or strong footing to stand on when he speaks about it.

If he were the candidate, that’s the sort of thing he’d need to cover by selecting a strong Vice President.

Judging by his totally next level unhinged baseless lies about Obama building cages to separate children from their parents, it should be fairly obvious...

So the report that completely exonerated him was put together by traitors ?

You know what, if you’re such a party loyalist that you need that revisionist history bs, go at it. I have no skin in that game.

I know you live in this world where if you repeat it enough it comes true, but why don’t you give us a real world application where any of us have an issue with anyone standing up and saying they’re successful? Just one, no memes, no Facebook, no ignorant platitude... just one?

Not one? I guess you’re finding it a little harder without your drive-by platitudes or memes?

So, the Sanders thing didn’t take long for an “analysis” front pager.

IMG_8672.JPG

I wonder which “analyst” conducted this “analysis,” i.e. “ glorified opinion.”

IMG_8673.JPG

~you don’t say~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom