US Politics XIII: Don Jr. The Worst Judgment of Anyone in the World.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh. I like that second point. Super clever. And he punched down at some brown people (Puerto Rico) yesterday, too.

It’s almost as if the eventual release of some version of the Mueller report is going to make Trump look really bad and reveal evidence that everyone except Bill Barr agrees shows that he obstructed justice.
Yea I mean even most Republicans (other than the full on Kool aid drinkers) are like "the fuck, dude?"

Haberman quoted a senior leadership member (oh my god on Twitter it must be dumb!) As saying that they're doing this because there's "too much good news and they need to change the subject"

He's like the all powerful Oz. Pay no attention to the detailed evidence behind the curtain.

One could wonder that perhaps the obstruction evidence is a slam dunk in everyone’s eyes but the man who wrote an unsolicited op-ed explaining why he believes the president cannot be indicted.

Is there anything to stop Mueller from issuing a statement that says “the Barr summary is wrong?” Or “yes that’s a correct summary”???

Why wait to be summoned under oath ?

Is there anything to stop Mueller from issuing a statement that says “the Barr summary is wrong?” Or “yes that’s a correct summary”???

Why wait to be summoned under oath ?
Because he's still the special counsel.

Or (and likely) because nothing is technically wrong with what Barr said. There was no criminal conspiracy charge, and obstruction was left to be decided by someone else.

The issue there becomes two fold... a) just because there isn't enough to charge anyone criminally doesn't mean there wasn't conduct that a presidential candidate (and president) shouldn't have done, and the American people deserve to know the details... and b) Barr was put in place specifically because of his views on presidential obstruction. this should be something Congress decides.

The Barr Memo also completely ignores all of the convictions that Mueller has gotten, the guilty pleas, and the cases that he has handed off to other departments regarding wrong doing that didn't necessarily fall under his scope, which it appears he took very literally and was very limited in what he was after regarding the presidency.

Example - whereas most people would consider hiding the Moscow Tower from the public, and adjusting policy to be favorable to Russia in order to help the president's business interests as part of the Russia scandal, it is not technically "collusion" or conspiracy related, and thus would not fall under Mueller's purview... which is why he handed it off to SDNY

Last edited:
It could also be that the attack on the ACA is because they feel emboldened after the Barr Letter and are confident that they’ve packed the courts enough that they can win there and make their billionaires happy, damn the 2020 consequences.

Your comment on my obviously not series post about only posting Twitter links isn't what makes you a dick.

It's your being a dick that makes you a dick, actually.

Like your thought process in coming jumping in here after having not posted in months and read what was an obviously not serious post, think it's serious, and start calling people dumb and your lame ehrmagad hee tinks hees da sheereef if enterferenze crap.

That's a dick move.

Cause you're a dick.

You are truly pathetic.

So Barbara Bush didn't consider herself a Republican anymore in the months leading up to her death and kept a Trump countdown clock next to her bed, counting down days left in his presidency, until the day she died. :lol:

ok, so just ignore that I was called a dick about a dozen times?

I was keeping it pretty civil and that was what I got.

you started the entire thing off by calling headache "dumb as a post" completely unprovoked, but carry on pretending like you're being victimized here.

That’s enough shit stirring, Iggy.

Hello! Did you not just see this post?

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f199/us-politics-xiii-don-jr-the-worst-judgment-of-anyone-in-the-world-222652-24.html#post8296982

Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Your comment on my obviously not series post about only posting Twitter links isn't what makes you a dick.

It's your being a dick that makes you a dick, actually.

Like your thought process in coming jumping in here after having not posted in months and read what was an obviously not serious post, think it's serious, and start calling people dumb and your lame ehrmagad hee tinks hees da sheereef if enterferenze crap.

That's a dick move.

Cause you're a dick.

Seriously, wtf. This just proves nearly every bad thing ever said about this place.

You guys complain that this is an echo chamber, then you complain when someone dares have a slightly different opinion? Wow.

And no, before someone throws it out there, i am not Iggy Fizz or any other poster here.

you started the entire thing off by calling headache "dumb as a post" completely unprovoked, but carry on pretending like you're being victimized here.

I dont pretend that I am being a victim at all.

And my 'dumb as post' comment was a generalization about relying on Twitter for news. And I stand by that comment BTW. It's as bad as relying on Facebook. And if you don't agree, you can freely tell me so, but you dont need to call me a dick if you dont like my opinion.

the double standard bullshit around here is a big reason why this place seems to be down to about 10 angry people with the same opinion/outlook, saying the same shit to each other every damn day.

Amazing.

I dont pretend that I am being a victim at all.

And my 'dumb as post' comment was a generalization about relying on Twitter for news. And I stand by that comment BTW. It's as bad as relying on Facebook. And if you don't agree, you can freely tell me so, but you dont need to call me a dick if you dont like my opinion.

the double standard bullshit around here is a big reason why this place seems to be down to about 10 angry people with the same opinion/outlook, saying the same shit to each other every damn day.

Amazing.

Hammer on nail. For a place with over 50k members it's a real shame. Run everyone off who disagrees with you (after publicly trashing them) and then complain because nobody wants to come out and play. It's really not that hard to figure out....

TIL that calling another user with zero provocation "dumb as a post" is just "a slightly different opinion" and if the person who was attacked for no reason then defends themselves then THEY are the one in the wrong. makes perfect sense :up:

headache's reply may have been harshly worded but iggy fizz is 100% responsible for starting it. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last edited:
Yes that's why interference is dead.

Not because it's a site dedicated to an aging band past their prime, or because of social media or Reddit.

It's because some people don't play nice with supporters of an avowed racist. That's the real reason.

Now you are calling Iggy Fizz a racist? You could have just stuck with "dick" i suppose :coocoo:

:rolleyes:

right, because we should totally be super welcoming to this guy who only comes in here once every month or so just to vaguely insult us and whine about how terrible we are.

a few posts back you were claiming that he (or she) was a poster named Zephyrpilot, maybe you could get your facts straight before making such accusations?

Have another joint Dave. Your logic engine is failing, just as it always does.

i haven't sent a single insult or condescending comment your way today, and here you are apparently unable yet again to resist personally attacking someone.

for someone who takes such offense at being called a dick you sure aren't giving much in the way of evidence that you aren't one.

a few posts back you were claiming that he (or she) was a poster named Zephyrpilot, maybe you could get your facts straight before making such accusations?

literally in my next post i said i wasn't being serious about that. maybe you could try actually reading all of these posts you're suddenly flying off the handle about?

uh huh. that's why four out of your last six posts are you being upset at something you either completely misread or didn't read at all.

To be clear, you don't have to be upset to make a point. If that is how you took it then my apologies. Just trying to point out the obvious - i don't think i misread any part of one poster calling another one a "dick" and then the moderator obviously taking sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom