US Politics XIII: Don Jr. The Worst Judgment of Anyone in the World. - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2019, 09:46 AM   #521
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
I don’t see this changing at all next year. If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination I’m afraid he’ll pull the same tactics he did last time. His most extreme followers, on top of any foreign troll campaign/influence will fracture an already sensitive and weak party compared to the GOP
Totally agree.
Love how people laugh off that Bernie has "extreme" followers. Not extreme in political views, but more extreme in the blinded asshole sort of way.

Circling back to Irvine's post. Many Bernie followers demand perfection from everyone but the very imperfect guy they are supporting. It was horribly damaging in 2016 and it will be again if doesn't get the nom. If you can't admit that you aren't honestly accepting reality.

And it unfortunately isn't just Bernie supporters. Like Irvine's posted article said, too many on the "left" pick apart our own in a pretty disgusting way that only serves to strengthen the GOP who could give one shit what any of their candidates do.

Old 04-04-2019, 11:39 AM   #522
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 12:53 AM
so, we can all agree now that Barr was hired precisely because he wrote a letter explaining that no president can be guilty of obstruction of justice, and Trump saw this and hired him, because he knew that Mueller had a SLAM DUNK case on obstruction. so he did something about it.

Old 04-04-2019, 11:40 AM   #523
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
so, we can all agree now that Barr was hired precisely because he wrote a letter explaining that no president can be guilty of obstruction of justice, and Trump saw this and hired him, because he knew that Mueller had a SLAM DUNK case on obstruction. so he did something about it.
It appears as if Barr is not an HONEST BROKER.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:42 AM   #524
Blue Crack Supplier

I thought Barr was hired as a favor for his cousin Roseann.
Old 04-04-2019, 12:06 PM   #525
Blue Crack Supplier

“Alarming and significant” evidence on obstruction, they tell the WaPo.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:13 PM   #526
Acrobat

Local Time: 04:53 AM
Just some food for thought on the sad state of many of our cities here in America, and where the leadership for this sorry state of affairs comes from:

https://www.facebook.com/123061011213236/posts/1012394985613163/
Old 04-04-2019, 10:55 PM   #527
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
Just some food for thought on the sad state of many of our cities here in America, and where the leadership for this sorry state of affairs comes from:

https://www.facebook.com/12306101121...2394985613163/

Red Flag #1: a Facebook post
#2: “Unbiased America” doing a “study” exemplifying partisan intention
#3: the “study” (if it is even real) is “experts and professors” - are you fucking serious dude?
#4: experts and professors “ranking” the quality of a city based upon these metrics sounds nice and all, but much like college rankings, attempting to quantitatively rank a quality is silly. Harvard does not have a great quality of education because it has a great average freshman admittance SAT score. It has a great averages freshman admittance SAT score because it offers a high quality of education.
#5: as an analyst, you don’t provide tagalong information (information that you are not optimizing against but wish to see it as a carry through) unless you’re looking for something. So, if you were ranking quality of services in a city, you wouldn’t care about political parties. Not unless you were suspect before your analysis that this could have correlation. In which case, you’re inclined to provide a tagalong. Stick that in your unbiased pipe and smoke it.
#6: it’s very cute that the information was presented as “last time since a Republican mayor” and an additional column that says “years since a Republican mayor”... these are the same data put into two columns. This is your unbiased America?

This isn’t even me going for the content. I really don’t give a shit about the content. I just think it’s obnoxious that you can call that a “study” that’s “unbiased.”
Old 04-04-2019, 10:56 PM   #528
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

You consider this an honest source?
Old 04-05-2019, 06:34 AM   #529
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

And this is why I can't take you seriously whatsoever.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WillRicci...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

That's the guy who created unbiased America. He's... checks notes... very much biased. He was an editor for the fucking Daily Caller for fucks sake.

And you still haven't responded to my post on your BS crime and poverty stats, btw.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:12 AM   #530
Blue Crack Supplier

US Politics XIII: Don Jr. The Worst Judgment of Anyone in the World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post

That's the guy who created unbiased America. He's... checks notes... very much biased. He was an editor for the fucking Daily Caller for fucks sake.

And you still haven't responded to my post on your BS crime and poverty stats, btw.

What’s important about these past few posts is that they illustrate how conservative media works.

There are many people out there who don’t consider themselves racist. On an individual level, they probably aren’t. Sure, some poor people deserve help, but surely others don’t. Anyway, it really must be upsetting to belong to a party that’s 90% white and increasingly racist. You must think, “I’m not a racist, but they sure have found a home in the party I support. What does this say about me?”

It’s upsetting, but lest you turn the channel or log out and risk losing valuable ad dollars or ratings, conservative media has your back. “Here,” they say, “information that will help assuage your discomfort at the growing gap between being a decent person and supporting the GOP. And you can pass it along to your conservative friends to likewise assuage their guilt and discomfort, and to your liberal friends so you can turn the table on them and call them the *real* racists.”

The information has been shaped and slanted and distorted to fulfill the very real needs of the conservative media audience and retain them.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:15 AM   #531
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

He’s obviously enjoying coming and posting garbage here to see our reactions. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t genuinely believe the shit he’s reading, but he’s getting a ride out of it.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:27 AM   #532
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
He’s obviously enjoying coming and posting garbage here to see our reactions.

Ding ding ding!
Old 04-05-2019, 10:30 AM   #533
Blue Crack Distributor

What would gzus say to that kind of behaviour?
Old 04-05-2019, 10:39 AM   #534
Blue Crack Supplier

Sounding more and more like Barr didn’t honestly broker the collusion part either.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:47 AM   #535
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Sounding more and more like Barr didn’t honestly broker the collusion part either.
I don't believe it.

Point me to one instance where this administration has lied about something since taking office.

I'll wait.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:01 AM   #536
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
What would gzus say to that kind of behaviour?
"blessed are the trolls, for by owning the libs they shall inherit the lulz"

- maga 3:16
Old 04-05-2019, 11:19 AM   #537
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I don't believe it.

Point me to one instance where this administration has lied about something since taking office.

I'll wait.

you're right.

i'm not at all suggesting at all that Barr was brought in after making it clear to the Trump administration that he would do everything in his power to absolve the president and keep the findings of the report secret, or that he was hired on the basis of writing an unsolicited memo that argued that it's impossible for a President to ever obstruct justice.

nor is there anything suspect about Trump asking McConnell to fast track his nomination of Michael J. Desmond a one time Trump tax lawyer for the Chief Counsel of the IRS earlier this year.

this isn't a banana republic at all.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:21 AM   #538
Blue Crack Addict

so much winning, the dutch called the white house to ask for tips on swamp draining.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:33 AM   #539
Blue Crack Supplier

I, for one, am excited that Herman Cain is back in the national spotlight.

Missed that guy.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:12 PM   #540
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
so much winning, the dutch called the white house to ask for tips on swamp draining.