US Politics XIII: Don Jr. The Worst Judgment of Anyone in the World.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a better chance I win the Kentucky Derby than there is of a single thing that's damaging to Trump being left unredacted.

This is a charade and the media is falling for it all over again, because that's what they do.

The only actual news we learn tomorrow is whether or not the Democrats have the balls to issue the subpoena tomorrow or if they'll "take some time to think it over".

WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III’s findings will be public on Thursday, but some of them will not be news to President Trump.

Justice Department officials have had numerous conversations with White House lawyers about the conclusions made by Mr. Mueller, the special counsel, in recent days, according to people with knowledge of the discussions. The talks have aided the president’s legal team as it prepares a rebuttal to the report and strategizes for the coming public war over its findings.

Nothing to see here

Don’t worry, the Dems will take to twitter to complain.

Then the heads of the house committees will send a letter demanding the full report be released

Pelosi will come out and say the full report just isn’t worth it, just like impeachment hearings. Instead talking about how we need to work together to get stuff done

And Trump will continue to consolidate power and mock our laws daily.

Is there even a cabinet anymore ? Every position is “acting”. We don’t have a defense secretary, homeland, chief of staff...and I’m sure there are others I’m leaving out

And the media will continue to fail us

Well the fix was in when the Senate approved Barr. Three Democrats did too.

The report is going to be a complete farce. How much was redacted about Bill Clinton? It won't be redacted due to "national security" either, that's not believable.

Wait until the gay / butt references come out against Pete.

As dumb as that sounds, i don’t think you can really deny it won’t happen

Why is Mueller silent through all of this ?

There is nothing stopping him from speaking out, from calling out the bullshit that’s going on at the DOJ and White House

Everyone talks about him being this Uber patriot but his silence says it all for me

This is HIS report and he’s allow Barr to make it a irrelevant

Why is Mueller silent through all of this ?

There is nothing stopping him from speaking out, from calling out the bullshit that’s going on at the DOJ and White House

Everyone talks about him being this Uber patriot but his silence says it all for me

This is HIS report and he’s allow Barr to make it a irrelevant
Because.

He's.

A.

Government.

Employee.

Or, perhaps, there's no there there.

There's a better chance I win the Kentucky Derby than there is of a single thing that's damaging to Trump being left unredacted.

This is a charade and the media is falling for it all over again, because that's what they do.

The only actual news we learn tomorrow is whether or not the Democrats have the balls to issue the subpoena tomorrow or if they'll "take some time to think it over".
I do have some faith in public radio reporting.
Yes, I know it's not the widest audience. There have been times when their stuff does move out into the wider media, and has made a diffetence!

i also have some faith in Rep Jerry Nadler. If he thinks it's a questionable redaction (duh) he mostly likely will go after it. We can also hope someone will leak more, though not anything that might mess up grand jury stuff that might prevent a conviction of some sort!

He really is a sick individual

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1118324360383746050

It looks like one of those fake Trump tweets but it isn't. You can't distinguish.
The poster who said "the child is off limit"...

Riiiiight...

like Chelsea Clinton, and the Obama daughters. :|

Btw great popcorn gif. :lol:

Last edited:
Well the fix was in when the Senate approved Barr. Three Democrats did too.

Because Barr looks and sounds like a quasi-reasonable Republican from an era gone by. And compared to the dreck that's in the White House, he certainly is. But the problem is that Democrats all got swayed again by decorum and whatever. They really don't get it, you can't wrestle with a pig and keep your hands clean.

Apparently the judge in the FOIA case regarding the Report more or less gave them an ultimatum yesterday - release a report that covers things up and he will demand that he (the judge) gets an unredacted copy which he will then do his own redacting to before granting the FOIA request and releasing it.

So we'll see... maybe they're backed into a corner, but I'm still not holding my breath.

This is what we'll see today via Bill Barr.

On the collusion side - yea they knew of and benefited from the IRA's activity, but Eric Trump wasn't in Moscow on a MacBook Pro so NO COLLUSION.

On obstruction - Trump is actually a sensitive snowflake, and he can't be blamed for those mean people being mean to him.

The media forced him to obustruct justice. If he were a dictator who’s actions went unquestioned, he wouldn’t have been forced to cover up his activities.

mD97ZR7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom